• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RangleTangle

Hello! given that may the 4th is just around the corner,
Do you like star wars? do you happen to have a sith or imperial oc? this might be the rp for you then! this can take place any Era you'd like it to and will definitely be OC friendly as I intend on using my own oc, who is a Cordru-ji human hybrid scavenger.
here are some plot ideas

Note: This rp will NOT include romance as my character is usually in their mid to late teens and I am searching for a older sith lord or imperial officer like figure for this rp please!

your character is either some kind of sith or even a high ranking imperial officer of some kind
my character is a young force sensitive scavenger and somewhat of a rebel
Plot A: (sith) A scavenger has been captured and is presented to you, you can feel that they are force sensitive but they seem to have a disliking for rules
Plot B: (any) the scavenger is presented to you, she's young and quite small...perhaps she could be of use, you decide to 'keep' her.
Plot C: (imperial) you get stuck on a planet with a rebel scavenger and are forced to work together

I am interested in plot A, do mind I am not online for most of today. But I can contact you later when I get back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back