• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy May our Kingdoms Unite {Dragon shifters}

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Kingdom of Lucaria is a large vast and beautiful kingdom. It’s the largest kingdom within the region where it’s ruled by a kind king and his beloved family. However the past year has not been kind to the kingdom. War, disease, and crop destruction had plagued them causing many people to die and leaving the kingdom in a dire state. So dire that the king has now sent out an invitation to his kingdom. All the kingdoms around have received this invitation telling them to send their eldest child. The King of Lucaria has offered his eldest sons hand in marriage to any kingdom that can help restore their kingdom to its former glory. Now the children of rival/partner kingdoms have flooded in seeking the alliance everyone so desires. As everything is getting settled a group of unknown people arrive. To everyone’s surprise it’s the eldest child of the elusive dragon shifter kingdom.

So the main gist of the plot is the kingdom of Lucaria is in need of help. They want to be fair so they offer the hand of their eldest son to any who would help them. Now The king of Lucaria will choose the best out of who all arrive and marry them to their child. It’ll mainly be people competing for the eldest princes hand. Though I’m sure a lot of people won’t fall for the prince and vise versa. Sooo let’s see what fate unfolds for these young men and women.

The only kingdom so far that’s dragon shifters is the actual dragon kingdom. Now that doesn’t mean that some dragon shifters aren’t hidden among the others kingdoms or servants! Magic is also allowed within the thread just nothing op since most the characters will be human in nature.

Here will be the roles.
Lucaria Kingdom:
(All these roles are human)
Eldest Prince -
•Reserved
Second Eldest child -

Third Eldest child -

Two servants(maid/knight/etc):

The other kingdoms:
(All these roles are humans)
Eldest of 3 different kingdoms -
•Reserved
•Reserved

Second oldest of those 3 kingdoms -

Then one servant from each of the three other kingdoms:

Lastly the Dragon kingdom:
(All these characters are dragon shifters)
The eldest child -
•Reserved
The second oldest -
•Reserved
The third child -
•Reserved
A servant from their kingdom -
•Reserved

Last edited:
If anyone has questions feel free to ask! On here or the discord!

I will reserve those for you guys! Also a note to any who might be watching the thread. More roles will probably be added as more people show interest. I’m also fine with their being a few hidden shifters amongst the other kingdoms just needs to be ran by me first and have a good reason. ☺️

Magic is also allowed within this thread as long as it’s nothing op since the majority of characters will be human in nature. Also more info is on the discord for any who are interested!

We still have several spots open and ready to be filled! Come join us on discord to plot and work on characters!

I am leaning towards reserving a role for the eldest child of a different kingdom.

Chimeric Chimeric I am happy to join in on the fun!

Last edited:
I will reserve a role for you then! You can join us on the discord if you’d like.

We still have a few slots available! Also anyone interested please make sure to join the discord!

This could be interesting. Could I reserve the second-born of Lucaria?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back