• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pixel Berry

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
These two have been on my mind for over a year now. And since then, I’ve thought about many scenarios I’d wish to try. Both in the canon setting and alternate universes(AU).

And if you have your own ideas, I am also up for anything you’d wish to try as well. I just need to fill my creative need, and this is my only outlet since I’m not confident in my drawing skills, and writing is my real passion but writing alone tends to get boring really quickly.

We can do it here on RPNation, or we can do it on Discord with our own private server. Please... I’ve been looking for a long time, and I feel like I’ve joined the bandwagon too soon and now I’m alone on the metaphorical carriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back