• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom May I offer you some fandoms in these trying times? (Star Trek, Star Wars, Skyrim)

star-bright

Very Sleepy
Introduction:

Hello! My name is CB and I am absolutely terrible at introducing myself. I am also just an absolute disaster, but I really am trying my best. I must say that I am a college student in a very demanding major (physics) so sometimes I might not reply too often, mostly because I am dying inside trying to do classwork, it is… hard and sometimes I get mentally exhausted. On a completely separate note I am 18+ years old and use he/him or they/them pronouns. I am here because I want to make some friends and do some rp, preferably both! I try to be friendly, though I am, as mentioned above, a disaster.

Perks of rping with me include

• having me cry at you about all sorts of different things, like headcanons.
  • Being privy to my very specific daydream scenarios that might be able to turn into rp stuff
  • I will try and draw things. Do not be alarmed.
  • At least one reply a day when writing is not banned™. Writing is sometimes banned™ . Which is not very fun for me.
  • Perhaps speaking on Discord! A lot! I love ooc chatter!
General Stuff I like™

• I love angst, and I love fluff, and if you give me both I will love you forever and always. (Seriously, angst is my lifeblood and if you suggest something particularly angst to me, chef's kiss)
  • AUS always amazing, very good, effervescent. I have a few in mind always, but suggest things at me! I will yell with you about it!
  • Oc × Canon doubles, absolutely wonderful. This is all I do when it comes to rp

Requirements:

1. BE 18+ PLEASE! I really don't feel comfortable RPing with minors. I'm sorry for not being flexible about this, but its for the best.
  2. Be LGBT+ friendly!! I am part of the community myself and I would like whoever I rp with to be comfortable with that!
  3. I average anywhere from 300-700 words per response, I would appreciate someone who puts in the same amount of effort. I would really like 2-3 decently sized paragraphs to work with at the minimum. No one liners please.
  4. If I dont reply in a week, yell at me, I probably just forgot that I didn't send the reply. I will do the same to you, because if I don't hear from you after a few days I will get worried. Though the cardinal rule is REAL LIFE COMES FIRST
  5. Help me when it comes to plotting stuff and guiding the story. I cant carry everything, though I can provide many ideas and such.
  6. Please be fair when it comes to the amount of effort you put into each side of the rp! Also no mary sueness please, though when it comes to that I just mean no perfect characters.
  7. Decent-ish? Grammar? I have issues with autocorrect, so I understand the struggle, just make sure its readable and I am golden.

Fandoms: (Sorry I only have like… 3???)

• Star Wars (so basically I am hyperfixating and I would love to rp this with someone)
    • I can do just about any era honestly, though I am always down to yell about the clone wars with people. I'm going through it again right now and *ooooooooo boi*
    • I have so many ideas? I think? Tell me some of yours too I would love to hear them
    • Bonus points if you can yell about the main blue man Thrawn with me
  • Star Trek (also hyperfixating)
    • I'm most familiar with TOS and TNG! And by most familiar with I mean I only really know these particular series but I've watched them??? So much????
    • Bonus Bonus points please do this with me??? I have an idea??? And I'm just in love with the series
  • Skyrim
    • This one is kind of out there I know! But that's just how it is sometimes.

As a final note! I am looking forward to meeting you all, and please PM me if you want to RP, I dont really check threads too much?

If you read this far, tell me who your favourite character in one of my Fandoms is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back