• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Maxx's 1x1 Search Thread

Maxx

A Faded Ghost

• Firstly, a bit about me. My name's Maxx. I'm fifteen. And I use basically any pronouns. All of them have been used for me, and I don't really care what's used.

I can RP via PM or in a thread. Soon, I'll be able to do it via email, I'll update when I can.

I'm not really bothered about length, though I do try to do at least a paragraph per reply, and would prefer if you did the same.
    Grammer. That is my main thing. I get occasional grammatical mistake, but I find it can become leas enjoyable if it's riddled with mistake.
    I can play any characters, I can double, I don't really care.

Oh, one main thing. I swear a lot, my characters swear, if you don't like swearing, I can try to reign it in a bit, but I might not be the best person for you to RP with.

I don't really like fantasy or sci fi, or fandoms, but I like most other genres.

If you wanna RP with me, PM me or say down below.

Interested....would love to hear from you about plot ideas since most of what I do is fantasy but I'm trying to step out of my box. Would love to hear back from you. Dark themes and swearing arent an issue...actually I prefer it

Interested....would love to hear from you about plot ideas since most of what I do is fantasy but I'm trying to step out of my box. Would love to hear back from you. Dark themes and swearing arent an issue...actually I prefer it
Trying to step out of your box are ya? That's cool. Are there any particular pairings or, uh, genre things that you'd like to try?

Trying to step out of your box are ya? That's cool. Are there any particular pairings or, uh, genre things that you'd like to try?
Like I said I usually do fantasy but I'm open to suggestions and can pretty much run with anything. I enjoy character and world building

Hmm. Do you play male or female. I play male. Also I’m a romance kinda guy so I love romance. I have a few ideas of my own. Pm
Me please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back