• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lance and Asaya had ran off to the woodworking shop, surprised that either of them were allowed back in there again. He watched as Asaya tried to explain things to him, but paid more attention to how excited he was to be talking about masks, giving nods of acknowledgement or artistic feedback on the ones he made. Eventually Asaya had gotten absorbed in his work, and Lance took a small nap on the table. He was only halfway through a mask when he himself toppled over and took his own nap on the desk. Lance didn't know what had woke him up, but he gave an amused huff at seeing Asaya asleep, mask in one hand and tool in the other. He carried Asaya off once again to his room and tucked him in before going home himself. He placed in an order for Mika's presents, picking out some of the games that were best reviewed for the console, as he wasn't sure which Mika would like and couldn't very well ask her. That would have ruined the surprise. He went to work on a design for her cake, deciding that he'd use the music design he came up with as a last resort for something, or if the Heavens graced him with the miracle of his Akira walking back in through that door again. He heard a commotion coming from across the hall, but at this point that seemed to be usual for them. The truth was, he already had a design in mind, he just needed to go out and get ingredients. He dropped somethings off at his room, then went out to go into town.

(Anyone who wants to go with Lance to town feel free to do so lol I know some people had some alt characters that they haven't had much chance to use yet)

1549060412298.jpeg
“It was a dumb decision, sure, but I’m still 16! D-Dumb decisions are part of growing up so you l-learn from them.” At the start she was confident in her words but as she continued she started becoming nervous once more at how close his face was to hers. ‘You’re a jerk...’ How am I a jerk?! You’re the one controlling everything! ‘I still dub thee, a jerk’ mhm whatever...
Alfonzo Alfonzo

“Boyfriend!? Oh no no no no! NO ONE DATES MY BABY WITHOUT GOIN THROUGH ME FIRST! You!” She says pointing at the boy. “Name And Age.” She demands sternly.
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Texangamer Texangamer

Jayce laughs slightly, throwing his arms around her neck gently from behind, pulling her down with him on the bed. "Your going to give the poor boy a heart-attack. I know I wouldn't like it if Mika interrogated me." He then whispered in her ear. "Plus we can learn a lot more about him over lunch. It's much more easy to get someone to slip if your feeding them."
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Ok fine...” Alex says jokingly. “Why of all places are you here anyway? This is literally a hell hole in the middle of FRANCE... LITERALLY the opposite of London!” His face turns to a tomato while he’s asking this wondering how bad the joke was. He realizes he’s starting to get real self conscious... he’d guess that’s just how it feels when your in this position. He’d wonder what to do... they we’re just in the middle of the hallway, they could go back to the roof now that the cars are gone... who knows really.

1549060862827.png

Andy was greeted by a nice fellow, who assumed he was Mikas boyfriend, which made him blush immensely, "no no, we aren't dating, we-" he was interrupted by someone who could only assume was a friend, or sibling. Andy debated to do a joke or be honest. 'My name jeff' came to mind but he decided to be honest. "I'm Andy, and I'm 16. " he said shyly "And again, we aren't dating.. We just went out to get some food and catch up." he stated, hoping to not hurt Mikas feelings in any way. He does hope she didn't take the outing as a date or something...romantic.
Texangamer Texangamer
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Mika just looked at her as she got nervous" noooooooo" she say as she felt hurt when he say it wasn't a date as she nodded" it wasn't a date we just catch up" she smiling but her eyes look hurt from what he said she just looked at her friends having a fake smile on her face she felt like crying but not in front of her crush

It didn't take long for him to see the hurt in Mika's eyes, he still had Danny held back, but he whispered in her ear, releasing her. "Kick his ass, or I will." He knew the other hadn't really done anything wrong, but he wasn't going to make Mika sit at lunch the entire time with pent-up feelings. He sat back, and have Danny a few seconds to start kicking him out the door.

“I’ve Know Cows With More Common Sense Than You Boy!” She doesn’t up and grabbed him by the ear before dragging him out the door, closing the door behind them so Mika didn’t have to hear Danny lecture him. “Look i know you have feelins for Mika. But if you don’t have the guts to admit a date I front of her protective friends, I don’t know if I want you datin her. This is between the two of you yes, but I can see she really cares about you and by you claiming your time together wasn’t a date clearly didn’t settle with her right.” She says crossing her arms and with a neutral look.
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Andy looked at mika and almost apologized before being pulled out into the hallway to speak with who he knows by name as Danny. When she told him everything it made him anxious. It seems to be either now or never. "..I admit i do have feelings for her.. And i didn't intend for her to be hurt by what I said.. I just.. I'm usually very busy and stuff, I might not be around for her all the time and i don't want it to seem like I'm ignoring her. I love her yes, but I don't want her hurt when I can't be with her." he said shyly. He's a big teddy bear and always wants to be around the ones he loves, but with his failing grades and wanting to change for the better, it might not work well with them. He is willing to try. But there may be times he won't be there.
Texangamer Texangamer
(I read the post wrong and skimmed to fast as i was doing a lot of things at once, this is the edited version that's better. and makes sense.)

Last edited:
Mika just had tears in her eyes after he left the room she just saw Danny left too as she just held onto her knees tears dropping down her face as she just couldn't stop it she felt hurt why did he not say it was a date it felt like an date

1549064276384.jpeg
Riley shakes her head with a smile “You have a point.” She says with a small chuckle. “But it wasn’t my choice mister, though I’m glad I was sent here against my will, otherwise I wouldn’t have met you or made a possible enemy.” She says resting her arms around the back of his neck.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Alex would just smile for a moment admiring her. “Well anyway! Speaking of dumb decisions...” Alex pulls her closer tell her face is only an inch away from his... oh this was such a bad idea... “Would you be mad if I made one right now..?” He says becoming almost a literal tomato, his face was so red it’d be amazing it was even possible it could get to such a color.

Danny narrowed her eyes for a second. “You pass the first stage...” She says with the smallest of smiles and an approving nod. “Now get in there and apologize to the girl.” she opens the door for him and crosses her arms waiting for him to walk inside. She looks over at Mika with sympathy, she was like a little sister and Danny hated the idea of her getting hurt. So in a sense of Mika’s father not on scene Danny took the role for herself.
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Texangamer Texangamer TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Oli appears walking to the school carrying a drawing book and pencil. He is a bit nervous but he decided to go today which feels like a Saturday to him."Why does every day feel like a weekend to me?" He sighed as he walked to the school.

Andy walked inside and sat by Mika, gently resting a hand on her shoulder. "Mika," he said softly, "I'm sorry." he said sadly and looked down at his feet, "I chose the wrong words, and ive been too embarrassed to tell you." he paused. He didn't know what to say, and was unsure if she'd accept anything he'd say. "I never meant to hurt you. I should have said it on the date.. Mika, I love you." he said shyly. I was hard to say. Not because he didn't want to say it, but because he wanted to say it, so many feelings kept it in.. He just hopes he chose the right words this time...failure was not an option..
Texangamer Texangamer

Danny sits next to Jayce was a small smirk on her face as she looks at the two of them. “Hey I have a question.” Danny says quietly to Jayce as to not interrupt the moment between the other two people in the room.

1549066049266.gif
“Diy oiy uh w-what k-kind of d-decision” Riley’s face was now a deep crimson in color as her eyes flickers to his lips for a split moment before regaining eye contact. At this point..forget butterflies and knots in your stomach! Try a stampede of zoo animals and the worlds messiest yarn ball!
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Last edited:
Mika Suzuki
1549069220986.png
Mika was a bit mad but sighed" it okay but you could have told me that in the restaurant" she says as she saw him leaving she just sighed tears in her eyes but looked at the game that was in" can we play please" she felt tears in her eyes as she felt like she was gonna cry at the moment she felt tears coming down her face she felt hurt like someone took her heart and broke it in half she never felt this way she felt hurt' why does it hurt so much' she thought tears dropping down her face all she needed right now was her friends she wiped her tears on her sweatshirt but the tears just kept coming" Danny why does it hurts so much I forgive him but it hurts why does it hurt" she said as she just was wiping her tears she couldn't help it but just cry she just went to sit on her bed as she hugged her stuffed horse but she wanted to feel better she haven't cried in a long time like this Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Last edited:
The best one I’ve ever made in my life...” Alex says quietly as he kisses her. He felt the happiest he ever was in his life... though it was going a bit fast... he barely known the girl for Christ sake... but she just made him so happy... it was the most actual human connection he ever had, he couldn’t lose her now, no matter what happens...

1549070765033.jpeg
Riley’s eyes widen for a moment But she closes her eyes and relaxes right after. This...is insane! A human and an angel being together!? Sure this was mentioned in the Bible...and their children became weird giants and were terrorizing people...but her kids wouldn’t be like that. ‘KIDS!?’ What? Look you’re a teenage girl, angel or not! This is normal to be thinking way too far ahead! ‘ touché...’ Riley stands on the tips of her toes, deepening the kiss a little further. This was new for her, as cliche as it sounds...this was her first kiss. Riley, the girl involved with gang activity, was basically kicked from Heaven, and is basically wanted by the law in London! Just got her first kiss! With a murderer no less... ‘I’m sorry...A What Now???’ Uuuummmm NOTHING! Ooohhh loookkk boy kissing you and you’re blushing!‘S-Shut up!’
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Alexander would be take a second to think while kissing her... this was... the worst decision he could have possibly ever made in his life... for 1 he’s a part of SHAG FOR CHRIST SAKE! They are probably watching him right now ready to shoot him through a window or something... 2 HE JUST MET HER! HE HASN’T EVEN KNOWN HER FOR AN HOUR WHAT WAS HE DOING!!! 3... his real identity could be linked with the murders he’s committed by SHAG and he would be arrested for genocide... 4 he has no real life plan, his entire life was supposed to be devoted to killing supernaturals... and now he’s gone and kissed one so there goes any chance at a stable income and life...

This would be flashing through his mind while he was kissing her... but he thought again for a moment... he loved her... enjoy the moment... be the happiest you’ve ever been... if only just for a moment...
Alexander would eventually stop... he needed to let it out fully... just get it over with... he would whisper into her ear “I love you...” he meant it... or at least he thought he did, he was mainly just internally confused, he had no idea what he was doing... but he tried to keep the high of love alive for as long as he could.

"And what is that question?" He said, seemingly relaxed. He kept mumbling "Oh I'm so sorry this and I'm so sorry that." He didn't have any room to talk, oh but boy did he talk. He didn't say it loud enough for Andy to hear, but just loud enough so that it somebody was right next to him they could here it enough.

Lance was making his way out of school when he stopped in his tracks. Is that... Who he thought it was? Lance strided up to him, but as he got closer the differences became clear. No, that wasn't his Akira, though they seemed eerily similar. He decided to approach the boy hesitantly, though stood at a distance to not scare him. He was even smaller than Akira, and seemed rather uncomfortable. New, probably. For a headmaster who's never here they were getting a lot of new students lately. Perhaps he was out recruiting. He offered a small wave to the boy to get his attention before writing his words and pointing at his words to indicate that they were his. "Hello there. Are you new here?"

Samuel Oliver Samuel Oliver

"My question is...what exactly would Mika lecture you about?" She gives him a small smirk as she looks up towards him. His words still rang in her head about what he said and how he acted when Andy first appeared at the door. She wanted to clarify his intentions at the least ease her mind.
(We'll reply to Mika in a sec Texangamer Texangamer this is Jayce and Danny talkin while Mika and Andy were speaking with eachother)

1549116739952.png
"You're rather bold aren't you?" She says resting her forehead on his with a smile on her face. "Even if we've known each other for a little more than an hour I've...got to admit I-I love you too." You sure bout that? 'Am I sure about this???' Are you? That's kinda why I asked..? 'No duh! But seriously this is going really fast what do I do? What is he doesn't like Angels?! What if-' Let me stop you right there! Stop freaking out! You're Silver Eyes, the chick who has overcome so many things in your two years of being in this world! Now get yourself together woman cause this is ridiculous! "You sure about this...about me?" She asks curiously, somewhat scared about his answer.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Alex would be scared on the inside.... almost even terrified at what he was doing. He was betraying everything he had ever known for a girl he had only met for LESS THAN AN HOUR... but...he...loved her..? It was all very confusing and he really wasn’t ready for any of this. When she’s asks the question he just continues to smile and starts running one of his hands through her hair... “I wouldn’t miss a chance to have you for the world Riley...” He says quietly to her, unsure what her response would be... what if she was playing him or something?! What if she knew he was a SHAG agent and wanted to kill him or something! But in the end he can’t waste time thinking about that when he’s with the love of his life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back