• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Asaya nodded slightly, looking at what he was being offered. He nearly tried some of the tea with the mask still covering his face, and reached to remove it. He paused, eith one hand holding his tea and the other grabbing the side of the mask. Was it okay to remove it? It wouldn't float or cover most of his face, like the others usually did. This one even had to have a strap to keep it on! He was conflicted, for a moment. He felt much more comfortable with it on, but was rather hungry. After a moment of thought. Asaya removed the mask. Surely Lance wouldn't mind that much. The bandages from the last time he was injured, days ago, were still on him and looked rather gross. They were slightly bloodsoaked, but the blood was now dry and cracked. A rather unpleasent smell began to fill the room, now that his mask wasnt blocking it anymore. He went to take a drink from the tea, nearly spilling it in the process even without anything in the way.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Lance's nose scrunched instinctively, and decided it was time to go to the nurse's office. They probably needed to check on his injuries anyway. "Asaya, I need to go to the nurse's office for something. Would you mind going with me? You can put your mask back on if you want." He didn't think Asaya would agree to go to get his bandages changed on his own. He felt guilty having to be dishonest with him, but he wasn't technically lying, right? He wondered if there were any crazy antics going on today that had people he knew in there. He felt rather bitter that no one ever told him when they had gotten sick or hurt, he always had to find out indirectly somehow. He shook the thought out of his head. They were probably more concerned with being sick or injured than they were for informing him of such things. Still, Asaya's bandages quite clearly needed to be changed, his wounds were likely to get infected like that. He also thought that his inability to hold the tea cup proper was a sign of his condition worsening through improper treatment. Would Asaya be in trouble with the nurses for not coming to see them for a follow-up? Lance didn't know, but he cared more for his health at the moment anyway.

Tree_lord Tree_lord

Asaya put his mask back on while reading what Lance wrote to him, and nodded. He went to stand up so he could follow after Lance towards the nurse's office. Why would Lance have to go there, anyway? Was he hurt? Did he need to take medicine? Asaya was curious about all this, and worried for his friend. He was still quietly crying, hoping Lance hadn't noticed yet. He did feel a little faint, and almost fell over when he did go to stand. He wondered why he was stumbling so badly lately. Surely he hadn't broken anything? Maybe it was the lack of something helping with his movements. He was so used to a spirit or demon assisting him, it was still difficult to act on his own. He looked up at Lance, trying to seem confident, forgrtting for a moment that he was in fact crying.

Lance looked at him in pity, his chest aching as he went to pick the little one up and set him on his shoulders. He was growing accustomed to carrying Asaya now. They made their way to the office, and Lance bowed his head to make sure Asaya wouldn't get hurt on the doorway. He set the boy down, and the nurse quickly looked them over. She sensed nothing wrong with Lance, so she quickly went to assess the smaller boy. Lance leaned on the wall with his arms crossed, watching over him as the nurse removed his mask and cleaned Asaya's wounds, changing his bandages for clean ones. She checked the rest of him, and assessed that there were some fractures to his bones, insisting that he stay there or in his room to recover. Regardless, he was not to be up walking around too much. Lance was fine with that, Asaya seemed to seek him out regularly and Lance usually ended up carrying him whenever he did. He'd just have to keep a more watchful eye on Asaya. He debated taking Asaya back to the library to continue their 'coping' session, figuring it was the pain of his injuries that had made him cry. Wait, that didn't make sense. Asaya had seemed fine until he curled up to rest on Lance's stomach. Sure he was a little wobbly, but he had been like that ever since the demon was taken out of him. Perhaps the demon did more damage to his body than Lance had thought. Either way, he wasn't going to trap Asaya here if he didn't want to be. Lance could just move everything he had set up in the library to the nurse's office, but that seemed like a lot of unnecessary work, especially since the nurse had technically given him permission to go where he wanted as long as Lance carried him. He arched a brow at Asaya, curious at to what he would want to do.

Tree_lord Tree_lord

Asaya tried his best to stay still while the nurse looked him over, feeling a need to move around frequently. After it was over, he looked over to Lance. He wasn't sure what to say or do at the moment, as he didn't feel it was appropriate to ask if Lance wanted a mask anymore. He would suggest they go make him one, or perhaps that Lance watch him make some. At this point, though, Asaya's continued silence was likely becoming a tad creepy. He had a habit of either staring at the people he was thinking of or lettibg his gaze wander around when he was in deep thought, which really didn't help him seem harmless or normal at all. He finally spoke. "Hey, Lance! We should find more books on masks!" He said, looking up at the large friend.

Lance nodded in agreement, a slight smile on his face. He was glad Asaya was simple to please. He picked Asaya up again, letting him take back his place on his shoulders as they made their way back to the library. "We can check the crafts section, possibly the history section on maybe some older style masks. Maybe the international section on masks from around the world you could take inspiration from... perhaps some books in the religion/philosophy section to see what they say about how masks are used in different religions and such. There's plenty here, you just have to know where to look." Lance wandered the library, trying to pick from where he could remember seeing some books on the matter. Thankfully, he had found a few, and held them up to Asaya on his head for approval. Lance had also managed to pick up a few for his own interest from these sections, and returned the two of them back to the fortress Lance had built earlier. He let Asaya climb down him from his head to his stomach, laughing softly as Asaya used his tiny hands on Lance's horn as a means of getting down. Strange that Lance hadn't minded Asaya's weight on his horn like he normally would. Well, he was light, and wasn't pulling on it maliciously. It felt more like an odd weight than a hard tug, which apparently made a difference. Lance had learned many new things that day, mostly from books, but this could be counted as one of them. It made a weird sound for him, as his horns were hollow to pick up sound, but it was very brief so Lance could tolerate it. The two of them settled in, cake and tea within reach once again.

Tree_lord Tree_lord

Mika Suzuki
1548994041605.png
Mika just finished her first date as she smiled she loved it she was so full as she walked to the library as she smiled listening to her iPod" hiya Cassie" she says as she just had shorts on and a t-shirt she was happy she was blushing Mika had a good time with her date she just sat down she saw her big brother with the weird mask guy than looked toward her mother" so uh Cassie I might have a slight crush on my childhood friend his name is Andy and we just had our first date" she says blushing her face a bit red" we're not dating yet man when Danny finds out she'll freak she's a bit overprotective of me" she say giggling SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Miss Morgan was working behind the counter, smiling fondly at the boys across the lounge area when Mika came in. "Oh hello there darling! How good to see you!" She squealed with happiness at Mika's words. "I expect to meet him immediately! I won't have just anyone dating my precious girl, even if he is a childhood friend! People can change a lot from their childhood dearest, I simply must make sure that he's not some vagrant out to hurt my little girl! Please, dearest, for the sake of my sanity! It's good that you have so many people willing to protect you, you know. If he's no good I'm sending Lance after him!" Lance arched an eyebrow but didn't look up as his words appeared on the counter. "He's fine, Miss Morgan. Already met him, if he is who I think he is." "Oh that's just cruel! You let him meet Lancelot before your own mother? The horror, the humanity, the coldness of it all!" She shrieked dramatically. "I demand to meet him! I won't take no for an answer! Don't make me hunt him down young lady!" "Miss Morgan calm down, I'm sure you'll meet him eventually." She pouted at him and stuck her tongue out. Oh sure, now Lance would pay attention to her. At least Lance was feeling better, if nothing else. Having what seemed to be his little pet there seemed to have worked for him. Perhaps she should have let Lance keep one of the stray cats that run about after all.

Tree_lord Tree_lord Texangamer Texangamer

Asaya seemed slightly excited to be reading these books, and delightfully told Lance which ones seemed most interesting. When they returned to reading area Lance had set up, Asaya took his mask off to enjoy some tea and cake, and read while curled up on Lance. He almost didnt notice when Mika came in, and looked up at her a moment later. He practically yelled when he saw her. "Hello, Mika!" He said, looking in her direction.

@smallsnailboat Texangamer Texangamer

Mika Suzuki
1548996043288.png
Mika's face turned red as she felt a little embarrassed" it's not like that Cassie Onii- Chan was there so he meet him first" she say" oh trust me Danny gonna freak when she meets him you don't know how overprotective she is she like a dad sometimes" she said as she giggled" oh man your being dramatic" she says Mika could be dramatic like she was doing she just giggled she pouted" no I don't want what if he doesn't like you as I like you as my guardian" she said trying not to say, mom SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

"Well I'm certainly not going anywhere, especially not because of some snot-nosed brat who thinks they can keep my daughter from me! He's going to have to meet me sooner or later as your boyfriend and I as your guardian, so he might as well do it now! I will storm out of this library right now and shout his name from the rooftop until I find him if that's what it takes! If he's the type to make you choose between him and someone you love then obviously he's not very good for you and you need to cut him off! Now off with your excuses and let me meet the boy! I won't hurt him, I just want to know who it is I'm handing my sweet girl off to! You know I respect your choices dearie, but I also remember what I was like when I was your age! I didn't go for the men who were good for me, I went for the ones that irritated my parents! It's his job to irritate me, let him irritate me!" Lance held back a laugh at her antics; he had forgotten how melodramatic she could be about things, and how even after all these years he still found it somewhat entertaining. "Mika, I know you're busy but you're going to make Asaya cry if you don't at least say hello back to him" he teased. He didn't think Asaya would actually cry over such a thing, but his joke amused himself at the very least.

Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord

Mika Suzuki
1548998086566.png
Mika just sighed" hi there Asaya," she says she just looked at her mother" oh alright Cassie you can meet him," she said as she just looked at her mother as she held onto her"I don't have any other crushes" she says as she looked at her mother" no one wants to be around a deaf girl except him he makes me feel like I belong" she told her. Mika just brushed her long hair she really needed a hair cut badly it was almost passed her waist she just smiled" we can meet him now if you like Cassie" she says SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Asaya opened his mouth to speak, but stopped when he realized Mika seemed too busy talking to others for him. He looked away and sighed. What was it he was feeling about her? why did he feel that way? He couldn't explain why, but he felt somehow drawn towards her. It was unfamiliar to him. He looked up at Lance and leaned a bit close to his face again. What were all these things he has been feeling for these people? He hugged Lance and mumbled a little, before returning to his usual loudness. "We should go make a mask, Lance!" Asaya said, seeming to have forgotten how Lance felt about masks at the moment. He was no longer crying now, and was smiling widely.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Texangamer Texangamer

Lance had just finished his book and decided now was as good a time as any to start cleaning up and heading back to his room, setting aside a few to take back with him. Miss Morgan was talking with Mika, "Oh wonderful! Thank you darling, I appreciate it! Oh, I simply can't wait! Oh, while you two are here, let me get my scissors! The hair on both of you is getting quite long-" Lance froze and tensed up. He quickly wrote to Mika. "Run, Mika. Run fast, and run far. That woman should not be allowed anywhere near anyone with scissors!" Lance tossed Asaya on his shoulders and speed walked out the door having finished cleaning up his mess. "Great idea, Asaya! Let's go do that right now!" Miss Morgan gave an exasperated huff. "Oh come now! It wasn't that bad-" "I looked like Golem from Lord of the Rings but with horns!" "Ok, you're obviously exaggerating! You looked adorable!" "I beg to differ!" He says as he shuts the door behind him. "I'll get you one of these days! And your little sister, too!" She rested her elbow on the table, her head resting on her palm, and stared sadly with a long sigh. She hadn't even found them yet...

Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord

Mika Suzuki
1549032354093.png
Mika just looked at her brother" my hair ain't that long Y'all know" she said as she was thinking about going horseback riding it was fun" Cassie if it makes you happy i let you cut my hair" she said as she looked at her mother" are you okay Cassie" she asked tilting her head she wasn't scared of her hair getting cut by new mother she just giggled" okay let's do it cassie " she said trying hard to make her happy even though she didn't want her hair cut she had her hair long and she liked it"I'm going back to my dorm see you" she says going to her dorm where she saw her dormmates (i think) she was blushing" hi Danny man my date was awesome" she said seeing cookies" is that cookies" she says TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Jayce looked up at her, he was had just asked what Fallout was, and when Mika opened the door and asked about cookies he spoke up and replied. "Ya those are cookies, I wrapped them in tin foil, I think we are going to save them for after dinner. You can have one or two of you would like though. " It was then that he turned back to Danny. "Seriously. What's Fallout?"
Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Mika just looked at them" what's fall out" she say as she sat down" mom and big brother buying a console for me to play" she say giggling" my mum wanted to cut my hair since it's long" she say

"So you don't know what Fallout is either huh? Guess we are in the same boat. Danny is being a pain. She wants me to play one of these games. I have never played one in my life. Unless you count the one or two games I have On my phone , but even then I only play those when I am dying of boredom." He sighed, he didn't understand the obsession. What was so damn special about a freaking box with an X on it?

Mika just looked at him as she just giggled" yeah I like video games but never played besides playing work Andy" she say happily as she just looked at them sitting next to her friends" my mum wants to cut my hair but I don't want my hair cut" she say" my hair is long she says it's not that long almost passed my taigh" she says

1549027863637.png
"I-I um....w-well before my cousin shipped me to France I-I was involved with a...gang..." Her blush darkens a shade as she stutters. Her stomach tied itself in a knot and she just wanted to cover her face and sit in a corner, what was this boy doing to her? 'Exactly what I was thinking...' that's the point I'm your conscious, I say what you think! 'No I'm pretty sure that's my job...' Just Get Back To The Boy! Geez! "It was a new g-group but they still had initiation no matter who you w-were. I w-will say I'm not proud of i-it but that's a decision I h-have to live with." Wait...HOW DID AN ANGEL GET INTO A GANG!? Woman what the heck is wrong with you?! 'So much for simply being my conscious...'
Alfonzo Alfonzo

“Hey! I’m not being a pain! Ok, so, Fallout 76 is a online multiplayer action role-play game where you are trying to to survive after a nuclear war took place on our planet. Is more so just story and role play till you achieve level five, that’s when player combat is activated.” She says trying to put the game simply, though the way she explained it might make it sound boring, though is may not.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Texangamer Texangamer

Mika Suzuki
1549032354093.png
Mika just looked at her friends as she was blushing she couldn't help it she just looked at Danny" oh okay" she say as she smiled looking at her" so I went on a date it was pretty nice he made me feel special" she say as she was braiding her hair as she looked at the TV as she yawnws a bit​

Andy enjoyed the first day out with Mika, it was nice to catch up with her, even if it was quite short. He decided to drop by the dorm and see how she's fairing, as he couldn't really do much of anything with her on such a short schedule. He walked out from the music room-after having been trying to get used to using a guitar, an electric one that is-and towards her dorm. Once there he knocked on her door.
Texangamer Texangamer (idk who else is there sorry)

“Wait.. A DATE!? With Who? What’s his name? Where’s his dorm? How old is he?” She wasn’t asking these questions like a normal high school girl would to her friend. Danny’s entire expression and voice were serious, it seemed like she was interrogating her more than anything.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alex just smirks at her response. “Soooooo Vodka is bad for you health... but being in a gang isn’t!” He would say dramatically chuckling afterwards. He felt amazing with this girl, he just couldn’t really put it into words. She was funny, a bit strange... though honestly he couldn’t judge in this situation, and she was also quite pretty... it was the perfect combination it seemed. He’d wonder if he actually should stop drinking vodka if he takes this any further... but the answer would probably be obvious.
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Jayce looked over at Danny. "Oh relax, I am sure we will get to meet him, then you can decide if he is good enough for her." He stood up and opened the door for someone, and let him in. "Who are-" It didn't take long for him to figure out however, new student, didn't know them, yet he came to see someone. "Oh! You must be Mika's boyfriend, please come in and talk." He said as he shut the door behind the new person , sitting down next to Danny. Looks like he managed to get out of playing videogames after all.
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Texangamer Texangamer H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back