• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Sig~" nami said softly as she look at him and blush as she watched him put his hat down and wiggled his fluffy tail that she wish to touch and pat. with a smile as she showed him both her hands like trying to tell him something as she smile up at him

"We're are the lesson forms?...."

Nami look at him and smile " that's alright you can give it to me later but if not it just mean i have to punish you" she teased as she look at his ears poking out

" may i" she said as she reached her hand to pet him "the president said there was a new teacher but i don't thought it was you sig" she said with a smile

" i haven't seen you since the war started" she said to him ' i thought if never see you"she said honestly with a frown

Nami look at him and smile " that's alright you can give it to me later but if not it just mean i have to punish you" she teased as she look at his ears poking out

" may i" she said as she reached her hand to pet him "the president said there was a new teacher but i don't thought it was you sig" she said with a smile

" i haven't seen you since the war started" she said to him ' i thought if never see you"she said honestly with a frown

"Y-yeah I mean yes ma'am "

He said nervously as he looked at her and knelt down

Nami look at maka as she pet her head ' you can go to your friend now Maka she must be sad to what happend" she said to her with a smile

Texangamer Texangamer

As she look ar Sig and blush " hey dont knell your making me look like a princess than a head mistress" she said with a giggle as she sat down beside him and she started petting his head and touching his wolf ears " so how's being a teacher going on for you sig" she said with a smile

Alaster Von Grim Alaster Von Grim

Maka just smiled as she just left as she went to her doem room" im free" she say as she just open the door to her dorm room while rubbing her bottom" im sorry I got you into trouble it's all my fault" she say as she was crying tears in her eyes" it's all my fault" she say going to her bed as she lay on her stomach as her stomach we're growling' there goes my birthday' she thought crying Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Nami look at sig and smile "alright since your free how about you help me check the 4th floor of the school building" she said to him with a smile as she giggled and pet his tail "so soft~" she whispers as she fix get glasses

Danny heard Maka's voice from the main room, she looks at her appearence she b the mirror and makes sure there's no evidence of tears. She walks out with her hands in her pockets. "It's nothing I'm not acquainted with, I'm used to this stuff."she says shrugging and sitting on Maka's bed next to her. "Though it is mainly my fault, I shouldn't have encouraged you" she sighs at her friends crying state. "Ok maka enough tears, lets get you ready for our next class okay?" She says patting her on the back.

Maka just lyat her as she sighed as she nodded" I hate the ruler of death" she say whipping her tears in her shirt as she wore her necklace if her parents she never took it off as she wait for her" okay let's go" she say as she picked up her bag

Nami watch him as he turn into a wolf and giggle as she moved in front of him to touch his furr as she leaned her chest close and she started petting his head with her hands "and im so happy that your such a good dog and a teacher to the students sig keep it up and you might get a reward" she said to him happily as she winked at him and giggle

" so are you ready~" she said to him happily

Danny gets up and slings her backpack over her shoulder. She walks to the door and opens it for Maka, then locking it behind them as thy head to their next class.

Nami put a chain on him as she look up at him and blush " lets go~" she said as they walk over to the door and she waited for him to follow her

Maka just went with her friend" your not mad at me right" she say laughing nervously as she just put her aids back in her ears so she can hear she just walked down the hall she didn't want to skip again as she yawned she was really hungry

When they were done Nami look up at sig and she squeaked and hid her blush over to his warm furr as she hugged him " we s-should do that again or someday sig" she said as moved her eyes to look up at him " and im happy to be claimed by such a very handsome good dog like you~" she said to him with a blush as she smile happily and she kissed his cheeks and winked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back