• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nami look at them silently while crossing her arms and taking deep breaths as she watched them sit in the fountain as she look at maka

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny's grip tightened slightly on maka's hand as a way to say it'll be ok. She doesn't move otherwise. Just the alternate memory of ditching school keeps playing. "When is it going to be over? This is getting boring and I get that I missed a great gym class because of my mistake."She says only parting her lips a centimeter gap so her voice can be heard. In all honest, she actually enjoys gym class. In her home town she was the lead runner on the track team and has won almost all the races she's participated in.

Last edited:
she sighs, "Yes sir..." she says hesitantly, he started to remind her of her mother.

Last edited:
Maka just sat at her aunt office her bottom really hurts as she sat in the chair as it hurts she had to wait for her uncle" why can't I go back to my room I wanna be with my friend" she say as she just sighed

Once he leaves Danny put her face in her hands, she lets out a shakey breath and looks over at her desk, her journal was sitting on top. She walks over to it and picks it up, walking back to her bed and sitting down.

Last edited:
Maka just looked at them as she crossed her arms" what's about" she say" im fine no need to worry" she say pouting

Nami sat back into her office as she place her hands over to her cheeks whole she open up some folders from her books. She wonders to herself. When she was about to talk to Maka, sig enters calling for her as she look at Maka and placing her book down " we have to worry Maka what is something bad happens to you?" she ask her as she was agreeing with sig words. He was right maka shouldn't act like this

Danny opens the journal and an old picture falls out onto her lap.FC615A2A-5078-4C97-A2FF-B7E8F06EC824.jpeg
She picks it up and tears fall down her cheeks. It was a family picture taken on Danny's eighth birthday. As she stares at the man in the photo her vidion blurs even the more, she wipes her eyes and places the photo back into the book, slamming it closed and placing it into the desk drawer. "Knock it off...it'll never be the same you idiot..." she says walking into the bathroom to wash off her face.

Last edited:
Maka just looked at her as she frowned as she was sighing" im sorry" she say as she looked down as she just sighed" im sorry I worried you auntie" she say looking down messing with a bracelet she just started to feel bad what she did

Maja just looked at her uncle as she sighed as she just sighed" am I grounded auntie" she say" yes uncle sig I go to my room" she say looking at her aunt waiting for the answer as she squirmed in the chair as she didn't like being talked to about her behavior" im zoory" she say her bottom hurting

( sorry those parts don't load on my screen > , <)

Nami look at maka and rubbed her temples as she faced sig 'we know she want to be free sig but not like this" she said to him " but i don't want her to feel that were punishing her too much" she said to him

Nami look at his as she look at him took of his hat " and its been awhile since i see you again sig" she said with a smile as she open her both arms to him

"Sig i want to tell you something important" she said as she look down

Maka just looked at them as she sighed" I'll do that I'll deal with the punishment I done something bad" she say as she just sighed looking at her uncle and Aunt she didn't want to disappoint them" im sorry I learned my lesson not to skip I won't do it agaim" she say as she just winced a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back