• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Maka just looked at her aunt" don't send her back please auntie she's my first friend I mad please auntie" she say tears in her eyes she just stand in the water still

"Alright, because I'll call her parents here to tell them what she did" she said as she look at them " now close your eyes and sit in the water and dont be afraid its only just a feet level nothing deeper than that" she said to her

"Right my bad, must have slipped my memory.You have proof on the documents she sent in right? both mom and dad signed them." She says casually, but in reality she got the signature and forms filled out while her mom was basically dead drunk in her office. It was the only way she could come here and get away from her. She copied a few of her father's old signatures on a few of the forms and filled it out in his place. Is this illegal? Very much so, yes. Does she care? Nope, she really couldn't care less as long as she was able to live her life and get away from the woman. She stepped into the water, not even flinching at the cold temperature. At first she felt relaxed, considering once her power strength gets to a certian point she can form her body into liquid to dodge attacks. She has only tried it a few times and they partially worked so she's kept trying. The visions and memories cloud her vision. Her expression turns blank and the only movement in her body is the raise and fall of her chest.

Last edited:
(Netflix and bed? *confuzzled* Wait are you basically saying your in bed watching neflix inbetween rp? if not then I'm deeply confused rn xD)

As Danny's vision is clouded by the alternate memory of not ditching gym class. After it plays through twice, she just can't help but switch her mind to think about her parents. Out if no where an alternate memory appears.

Both her parents are happy and together as they hug danny before she goes to her first day of middle school. Her dad kisses her mother on the cheek and gets in his car going to work.

A single tear slides down her cheek but she doesn't move, she focuses back on the punishment to keep her mind off the fake reality that would never be true, it would only break her down more if she had to keep seeing her father in a repeated loop.

Alaster Von Grim Alaster Von Grim Texangamer Texangamer Donatello Donatello

Last edited:
Maka just felt like she disappointed her aunt as she just was in the water as she saw her hometown and her parents alive" mama, papa" she say tears in her eyes she missed her parents she remembers the war the screaming the bombs she just was afraid as she was trying to control her breathing" mama papa I love you” she say afraid as she accidently moved as she heard a woosh on her bottom as she yelped she hated this feeling she hated the ruler of death she cried when she got spanked with the ruler of death she is just held to her friend hand

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back