• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Maka just looked at her" okay" she say as she just looked at her" are you okay" she say as she just smiled as she walked with her to the dorm as she saw snowball as she just smiled" i like hanging out with you and snowball your like a big sister" she say as she just looked at her hoping she'll be backas she sighed a little" thank you for being my friend" she say

"You don't have to thank me for being your friend Mika, it was my choice. And I'll be fine no need to worry about me."She slightly smiles to her. "I promise." she closes their door and falling into her bed. DJ picks up the remote and turns the tv on to Looney Tunes and watches Mika play with Snowball. After about five minute, Danny goes to her dresser and pulls out a change if clothing. "I'll be right back." She heads to the bathroom and closes and locks the door behind her.

Mika just looked at the tv as she just smiled playing with snowball as she giggled as she saw DJ going into the bathroom as she just smiled as she just smiled as she frowned a little but knew DJ but knew she had to talk to her mother as she just was watching the tv as she was happy she had a friend like DJ she didn't even know how she managed how she got the greatest friend she ever had she just took off her hearing aid as she put it in the case so she won't break them as she play with her friend snowball as she giggled Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Michelle just smiled she was outside as she was tending to her guarden as she just smiled she just smiled she loved being outside with the nature as she smiled' i wonder what mother is doing' she thought as she just was humming a song as she was happy she hated wearing shoes she just were watering the flowers AquaMarie AquaMarie

Sweat dripped from his forehead as he stood outside where he had left his gym bag next to a gallon jug of water and the water fountain. He wiped his face off with a towel and took his shirt off tossing it to the side. He almost went to rinse off using the water fountain, but smiled to himself as he remembered that he didn't have to do that anymore. He could go up to his room and take a shower, no one was there to get mad at him or send him away because there was company. No one cared that he was a monster here. He set an alarm on his phone for work that weekend as he made his way back up to the dorms, chugging the gallon jug of water he brought with him, completely forgetting to put his shirt back on.

A few minutes later danny walks out in workout clothing, her hair was up in a ponytail.
7F8641DC-31BE-481E-9431-C70DD9959613.jpeg
She walks over to the kitchen area and grabs a white water bottle, she fills it with water and ice before she screws the cap back in."Ok Mika, I'm off I'll be back in a bit ok? Stay safe I'll cya in a bit." She signs to Mika after seeing her hearing aids out if her ears.

Texangamer Texangamer

Maka looked up at her as she smiled' see ya' she signed as she was happy as she still looked pretty even in work out clothes as she was playing with snowball as she smiles watching her leave she just sighed she didn't like being alone but she had snowball with her so it wasn't so bad

He was on his way back to his dorms, and his face flushed as he felt a spring breeze pass his bare chest. He wasn't wearing a shirt. He left it on the ground by the water fountain. He took long anxious strides back towards the water fountain again, hoping his shirt would still be there when he got back. In his experience, he could never leave anything laying around for long without it going missing. He continued to curse himself and stride towards the fountain when he saw a brown ponytail about 10 yards away from where his shirt was. He panicked and tried to hide behind the wall, but hiding a 7 ft tall an with horns and scales was a challenge for any hiding place.

Danny walks out was a small gym bag slung on her shoulder. She has her phone in hand and isn't looking where she's going. She takes a deep breath and clicks on her mother's text contects. She reads the paragraphs that she sent Danny and her expression became more pissed off and deadly as she read. She hasn't even talked to her yet and she's already sick of her. She exits the dorm building with groan as she reluctantly starts typing a message as she walks towards the fountian, sitting on the edge.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

His panic worsened when she sat next to the fountain. He paced the side of the building rattling his brain for how to get his shirt back without her seeing. This is NOT how to make a first impression, I can't meet someone like this! How do I even explain this?! People don't just walk around with no shirt, I just meant to take it off for a second. I didn't mean to leave it there! Maybe if I just sneak over she won't notice me, she seems preoccupied...

(He's trash, he's my baby, and he's the supreme twink what more do you need to know XD)

He crouched down and stepped as gently as he could, toes first, to try to sneak around her to his shirt. He kept his hearing attuned to her, his eyes shifting to her every now and then but mainly focused on getting the shirt.

Last edited:
Danny unzips her jacket and slides it off her shoulders to reveal a black and royal blue sports bra that she wore underneath as well as her toned stomach. She folds the jacket and places it into her duffle bag. She sent a text to her mother telling her she'd give her a call within an hour or two. DJ goes through her music playlist trying to find the perfect song for the run she planned on going on.

Just a little bit further... he creeps closer to his objective, and freezes in place when a twig cracks under his foot. She has headphones on, maybe she didn't hear it...

After a little crack sounded Danny's eyes shot over to the sorce. "Oh, hey it's you again." she says leaning back and taking out her earbuds. "Just got back from a run?"She says raiseing a brow as she glances at the shirtless male in front of her. She found this somewhat amusing seeing him try to go unnoticed getting a piece of clothing.

Fire alarms went off in his head, signaling that the panic button had indeed been hit. He stood up and cleared his throat softly, trying to retain what remaining dignity he had left. His fingers shook a bit as he moved them. "Yeah, I did. I... This doesn't usually happen, I mean... I'm normally wearing a shirt I swear I just... forgot it this time. It won't happen, again I promise!" He still refused to look at her directly and was blushing furiously, embarrassed that he had been caught.

Last edited:
A smug smirk makes it's way onto her face. "You sure you weren't trying to seduce me?" She teases. She found the situation quite interesting and a good distraction from her mother. Though, she wants to keep in mind not to make him too uncomfortable though keep this conversation for as long as she can, not wanting to talk to her mother.

"N-no! Of course not! Even I wanted to do something like that I don't know how... Not-not that you're not attractive or anything! I mean you look nice but I was hoping you wouldn't see me... Not that I didn't want to talk to you! I just.. you seemed busy so I didn't want to bother you..." The sounds of the internal screaming couldn't be heard, but had expressed themselves freely on the contortion of his face, the blood rushing from his face and down his neck.

Last edited:
Vivienne had been rearranging her classroom adding quite an array of plants and flowers. She just disliked the feeling of an empty classroom it just felt too cold and bare. It was a new classroom and see needed it to be more nature like. Once pleased with her work she walked off to search for her daughter. Shook was out so she had to be roaming somewhere.
Not finding her in the schools greenhouse, she walked outside. Making sure to pull off her shoes as she stepped outside. She didn't have to walk that far to reach her daughter's small garden, to which she found her watering flowers.
"Ello my little Blossom, your flowers are looking lovely this afternoon" she softly said walking over to Michelle "how are you doing love?" She asked kneeling down next to her daughter
Texangamer Texangamer

Danny chuckles, "Hey, chill out I'm only teasing. Thanks for the compliment though." She stands up and hands him his shirt. "My name's Danny, I can't thank you enough for helping my friend with the locker situation, that was very kind of you." She says sweeping a loose strand of hair the fell into her face behind her ear.

Michelle just looked up at her mother as she smiled" hi mama" she says as she just smiled" I'm doing well how was your class" she asked even though she knew how it went she is one of her students as she looked" thanks mama not as pretty as yours though" she say as she hated wearing shoes she just looked around" do you wanna help me mama" she says as she smiled she liked tending to the garden it really relaxed her when she feel like she gonna punch someone school for her was a bit stressful since it was something new for her she never been to school before" anyways mama how are ya" she asked as she was happy AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
He picks at a loose scale as she talks, then takes the offered shirt and slips it on. "I'm Lance... It's nice to meet you!" He stretches his hand out to her while weaving with the other and has finally managed to look her in the face, the blush still faintly on his cheeks. "Is your friend okay now? She seemed really upset... which is perfectly reasonable I mean I would be, but I don't think I would really fit into one of those... I don't fit into a lot of things..."

Last edited:
Danny shakes his hand with a firm grip as she chuckles. "Nice name, also she's doing fine now. Mika always has a way of snapping right back no matter what happens, at least from what I know about her it seems that way. " She smiles as she looks up at him, faint pink raising to her cheeks.

"Oh, good." He smiled, finally having relaxed and the memory of a few minutes ago temporarily slipping his mind. "Also, thank you. Your name is nice too. I'll let you get back to what you were doing, I'm gonna go shower and get some food, then probably study but I don't know... and um, hey. If you or your friend ever... have something like that happen again, I'll do what I can to help. I really don't like fighting people, but I can sometimes make little things like this to try and cheer you up if you're not feeling well." He cupped one hand weaved with the other, making a small person appear to do a little dance on loop. "Sorry I'm not very helpful, but I promise I'll do the best I can..."

tenor.gif

Last edited:
"That is the cutest little thing I have ever seen!" she says looking at the little light figure in his hands. "So Lance I was actually wondering if you have any plans after you, ya'know, take your shower and get your meal?" She asks curiously.

He tensed, surprised by the sudden question. "Not really, um, why do you ask?" He looked down at her with his head tilted in confusion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back