• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Roleplay Type(s)

Dear____,

have you noticed that you are different? and not accepted by society? are you looking for a safe haven?

well...we have the place for you!

Ordinary is far from what you are, it's a word that you've never really been called in your entire life. Freak and abomination sound more like what you're used to being labeled as by others. But what if I were to say that there is a place for those like you. A place where you are considered, ordinary and normal. A safe haven for where you can be yourself and learn like every other kid. This is ___ Highschool. A school for those who are neither pure human or animal, but a mix of the two. Here is where you can live a normal teenage life. Make friends, go to school, and learn. You will have no problems with being different. For here, we are all the same. we hope we see you in school this coming year...

~headmaster Lumos

so this is sort of a reboot of a previous roleplay I had done that never worked, please show your interest by commenting below!

have a great day! I am looking for a decent amount of role-players but not too large of a group, I'm looking for active and semi-literate writers.

Last edited:
Okay that's fine thanks for yesterday BTW I didn't know I put the interest in one on one RP lol okay she's I made the RP last night Shagranoz Shagranoz

Oh boy, another school rp. As much as these school rps get, they do give a large degree of personal freedom to your character. I guess I'm indifferent and... I guess I wanna join

how do you have to be literate or can you be semi literate? if you have to be Literate how much do you have to type?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back