• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I know. It is actually pretty warm. I like Florida in the winter but in the summer it gets to hot (unless you like water skiing, fishing, surfing, and pretty much anything water related like me)

i'm in texas right now but i want to go back to DC i like the cold though i miss my friends in Florida

Name: Andy Palmer

nicknames: The Edgy kid

sexuality:Straight

nationality:American

languages:English only sadly

accent (?): Average Americans, with maybe a hint of southern

IN DEPTH

height:6'5ft

weight:245lbs

skin-tone:Sun kissed tan

clothing style:
Urban styled clothes. Basic T's and jeans with dark red and black sneakers and or boots depending on the day
commonly worn item?: Jacket, blank t-shirt, jeans, sneakers.

appearance:
View attachment 529323

build: Muscular. And very athletic

PERSONALITY

in-depth personality: Andy is a sweet and kind guy, though he does have a temper, and the fuse is quite short. He used to get angry at all the little things, he never really clicked with having friends either, so h might be a bit anti social, or too shy to speak with anyone who doesn't speak to him first. Yes, this hulk of a guy is shy to speak with strangers.

list of traits (optional for those who like a simpler format):
Sorta depressed

likes: music(mostly hard rock and most of the sub-genres in metal), sleeping, his car(and most vehicles in general), reading, and sometimes being alone, cooking as well

dislikes: being bugged/pestered, having his chill time interrupted(he just finds a nice spot and listens to his music), beef stew with vegetables, math and science

fears: He doesn't really have that many, he fears what any other person would fear, death.

pet-peeves: People who lean against his car, not that he is scared they'd damage the paint, but more that it's just really rude...

OTHER:

His Car
View attachment 529330
Dude you basically just made an Edgy Lance please let them be friends, I think they'll appreciate each other and bond over cooking XD H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Also! Maybe we could have Cassie and them get back around the same time... That way they can all decorate, and Jayce can say what he needs to, and same with Cassie

I could never survive winter in Canada xD
I'm better suited for hot temperatures than I am cold so winter is only fun when it snows here in Virginia :b

Cassie is going to be rather distracted with this woman coming to take her son, but I can squeeze it in there lol Also Professor red Professor red no wonder you don't get up until 1, you'd freeze to death trying to go outside before then lol

I could never survive winter in Canada xD
I'm better suited for hot temperatures than I am cold so winter is only fun when it snows here in Virginia :b

Same! I get relatively mild climate in Kentucky, but I have always preferred warmer weather (though my stubborn refusal to wear sunscreen disagrees with me XD)

Nah. I sleep in the mornings when my daughter is at preschool. Haha
Aww!!! You have a little four year old! I love kids, my best friend's little siblings were with me in study hall today. They were drawing with me and I was showin' em how to draw roses and cartoon characters.

They were precious

Oh man. She is my world. Though it’s kinda hard for her. Her mom isn’t really in the picture. But she calls my girlfriend mom all the time. I think it’s super cute.

th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back