• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Doesn't being half demon prevent him from getting possessed though? I don't really know how his powers work lol and we haven't worked out what the demon lore is for this RP lol

So Danny is in the car which means I can drive there without screwing up the flow. I am going to wait until you get to the gate and then pull up while it opens

If I woulda known the sound of the car was going to bother her I woulda brought the Rimac. Also how can Mija hear the car that loudly when it is still in the garage with the door shut?
(I know she her powers have something to do with hearing but I can't remember tbh)

Mika's are with healing and mind reading, her hearing problem is because she just got a cochlear implant and is adjusting to being able to hear sound at all lol

Ok. Jayce doesn't really show off and rev his engine before a race. He just surprises his opponents. However he did want to see how loud it got while in the garage

Well I was thinking about that. And since roxas is half human. It makes sense for half his body to get corrupt
it's your character, have at it! Though lots of people are leaving campus at the moment lol not sure if anyone will be around to see it

Should be fine^^ you're welcome to come smell the food and join the boys in Lance's room lol and why am I not surprised?

That's not where the mind goes XD at least, not for horrible awful people like myself. My boyfriend and I, whenever we're in public, call it 'peacocking' because male peacocks use their beautiful feathers to both look bigger than they are and to attract mates, but also 'pea-cock-ing' lol (hope I don't get in trouble for that)

Lmfao. (I swear if you do ima be laughing and feel bad for you at the same time) Also... Jayce isn't doing it to show off... He is doing it to mess with Cassie cause he is still slightly pissed off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back