• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary RP(Open&Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hybrid Amphiodrake โ€”
Shrike Lanier
he/they
MS Auditorium โ€” DovahBeat DovahBeat
Magic warned him that someone was coming; the scent of fresh pine tickled his tongue. He wanted to turn and check โ€” it was that medic Erykios, wasn't it? something about his magic reminded Shrike of an ancient wilderness, an old past before hunters where magic had been hidden but free โ€” but the boy didn't turn, didn't check, because maybe he was strong enough; maybe the medic was just passing by and not because he'd noticed him โ€”

No such luck.

A hand fell upon his shoulder; the boy tensed at the touch, wrapping his magic even tighter around him โ€” he begged magic for the medic to leave, but magic only cooed at him, and Shrike cast his gaze downward, ashamed.

"I'm okay," the boy murmured, not all that okay. His eyes were sticky and heavy with fatigue. He refused to rub them, not with so many people here and watching.

He was tired, close to falling asleep. He might even be able to here โ€” the auditorium was much more familiar than his magical room. Less lonely, too.

But he had to pay attention.

How else would he know what was going on here? He couldn't afford to be a slacker; how then could he ever be his brother's saviour?
Code by Serobliss

Marshall Boone
Marshall stood mostly still as the group got ready to go. He munched on a ration but the moment he finished it he affixed his helmet to his head, flattening his hair and hiding his expression as he did so. The helmet shifted slightly to watch the hound be summoned, he was about as big a fan of the dogs as he was of their master though he was largely unvocal about his opinion of either. If you really thought about the whole squad was filled with freaks, as long as they were efficient and loyal he'd forgive some of their eccentrics. The draconic helmet did turn to look at the tent behind him where their 'tag along' was poking their face out. "Ready to move out whenever the squad is. Tell ya what, since your dog knows where we're going you two can take point" Marshall would speak as the demon approached though he'd turn his attention to Laura as she made her return. "Laura, go help the kid pack up, and please, keep the sword to yourself."

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising asphodelus asphodelus

Laura Whitlock
Fury had been sated recently enough that its insistence was muted but it was still there. Whispering at the back of her head while she basically poked around where she'd slept. As she'd suspected there was nothing there, it was a decent distraction. Though all throughout she felt her hand subconsciously drifting towards the hilt of her blade. When she finished up to rejoin she was snapped out by Marshall's words. "What? Me?... Fine whatever" her surprise was apparent but she did as she was told, now trying to glue her sword arm to her side. She made her way over to the tent and stopped just outside. "Look alive, we're heading out. Gotta pack up your crap too" she simply waited for a response, tapping her foot as she did so. She was acutely aware of Russel getting bored in the backpack and lightly gnawing on a strand of her hair, though the sight of the demon's hounds had reminded her why she kept her own pet so close.

Erykios gave Shrike a soft, friendly smile. He could tell the kid was stressed, if not entirely fatigued and exhausted.
"It's okay to not be okay. Do you want to sit on my back to watch the meeting? I'm sure it'd be easier to see than between the seats." He offered, metaphorically extending an olive branch to Shrike.
Ery was trying to help him feel safe, and open up a little, while not pushing him too far out of his comfort zone or causing damage, be it from self neglect or other sources. He knew the kid had it rough, despite not knowing much of his life previously. He could tell by the way Shrike acted, and by the condition he came to Maxwood in. Ery just hoped he could help Shrike, perhaps be a friend that he could depend on.

asphodelus asphodelus

HT1 "Scout" โ€”
Kea Lau
he/him
HT1 Forest Campsite โ€” Yahhah Yahhah BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Nearly two years on the run, crashing from town to town, working whatever odd jobs he could find; then weeks in the woods without any equipment, and it all amounted to this.

Kea, sitting in a tent, bored and befuddled.

One of the hunters abruptly spoke close to the tent, words clearly targeted at him. He startled, got ready to move, but then his mind caught up to his body โ€” pack what up?

They'd taken his knife, whatever trinkets he'd collected in the last few months; he'd had a pack with him of course, but they'd taken that too.

All he could possibly pack was this tent, but it wasn't his โ€” he could take it down, he was sure; were they planning to use him as a slave for labour?

Kea crept outside of the tent, ignored the creeping feeling of the other hunters watching and the negative energy of the entire camp, focusing on the hunter that had spoken at him. For a second, he challengingly flicked his gaze at her.

"Crap," Kea scoffed, "You mean the tent?" He pushed even as he'd started dismantling it, "'cause this thing isn't my crap; must be a blight in your memory if you've forgotten y'all've taken all my stuff away."

His stomach silently panged with distant hunger. Whatever. He certainly wasn't expecting the hunters to feed a prisoner; he could sneak away and forage if they kept his leash long enough, maybe get away entirely.
Code by Serobliss

Sylvia Farin|Head of Maxwood Sactuary|30|Weapons Mage|Auditorium|Kyla, Artie
Sylvia nodded, "After what you've been through trusting others will be hard, but just know, that no one here will hurt you." She turned her attention to Artie as he arrived, he was his usual chipper self. Also lightly scolding Kyla for not having her arm sling. She rolled her eyes as he asked for a quick run down so he could escape, "Don't even think about it, you'll wait like all these other unfortunate souls to hear the announcements. It won't take too long, and then you can scurry about you day." Sylvia said with a small smirk.
Pipsqueak Pipsqueak

Esmarie Twilight|Maxwood Doctor|32|Emopire|Apartment-->Leaving|Rennie
Esmarie laughed softly, "I'm sure with your hard work you'll become and amazing doctor in no time. Perhaps better than me one day. As for the fear for your brother...I pray you never have to meet him face-to-face ever again. If that does happen, I hope I can be there...I'd like to give him a good taste of utter fear..." She was mad, every time she remembered Rennie's struggles with her night terrors. They were just simple, they were absolutely awful and seemingly impossible to wake Rennie up from. Esmarie understood well why Rennie may prefer studying over sleeping.
Texangamer Texangamer

Launet Sefra|TFT1 Fighter|19|Demon/Unicorn|Auditorium|Erykios, Shrike
Launet watched as Erykios moved to talk with one of the most recent recuses. the poor boy probably wanted to do nothing more than vanish, but sadly that wasn't an option. She didn't approach him though, only waving with a small smile. Having one person approach them was probably enough.
DovahBeat DovahBeat asphodelus asphodelus

Helina Talzin|Maxwood Civilian|302|Highborn Nature Elf|Apartment|Maxine
"You made me breakfast?." She asked taking the french toast, "I have the sweetest daughter ever!!!" She gushed before pulling Maxine into a hug, "What a wonderful surprise in the morning. Be careful you might spoil me, I just might forget how to cook." Helina said with a soft smirk.
Texangamer Texangamer
Dominic had been so immersed in tormenting Miles that he'd almost forgotten their other comrades, Kea and Cameron. Cameron was another soul he was rather weary of, as for Kea...well the boy was odd. After being separated from his supernatural buddy he was just defeated. A small grin crossed his lips as he headed for Kea and Laura. A part of him had wanted to send one of his hounds in to see how fast the boy would try to escape, but he was fairly sure Marshall and Cameron would yell at him, and did he feel like chasing the boy down...maybe a little. He paused next to Laaura, "Oh well if you don't want to take the tent we so graciously provided, we could take that too. Then you could just sleep outside in all manner of weather. Just don't slow us down when your feeble body gets sick." A wicked grin filled his face, even though it was a lie that Kea wouldn't have shelter. He just hoped to see a decent reaction from the boy. Once again up to no good.
asphodelus asphodelus

Miles Thompson|HT1 Medic|24|In a Forest Campsite|Teammates-->Marshall
Miles sighed deeply as Dominic's attention left him, to go pick on Kea. Miles felt a bit bad for the guy, but then again Kea had been helping the supernatural. It was strange, why help them when humans were what should be on this planet alone? He turned to Marshall, "I'm ready to go, sir." He stated as he slung his medicine bag over his shoulder before picking up his other bag.
Yahhah Yahhah

Alyssa| Civilvian| 16| On the run stuck in a river

Alyssa was stuck as a rock were on her tail she couldn't move why did she ever leave her home she was happy with her parents if she knew this would happen she would have stayed with her family she didn't even know if her parents were dead or not she bites her lip not sure if she should call out for some help but she needed some help her fin was damaged and she couldn't swim well because of it" hello anyone help" she called out" I'm stuck I need help" she said as she looked around but it was kinda blurry since she was blind in one of her eyes" where am i" she mumbled to herself" I'm sorry mother...... Father......" she say she wanted to cry but she had no time for some tears she had other things to worry about if anyone heard her if they are evil or good she didn't know all she wanted to go back home she didn't know how to get back home

Astrid| Cilvian| 14| Captured

Astrid just opened her eyes she was passed out for a while she got hurt again by one of the hunters but she got moved to one of the camps she didn't exactly know where she was she felt weak and hungry plus she thought her foot was broken she was chained to a tree" where am i now" she more to herself than to anybody else she wanted to get rid of the chains she rather be in the cage than chained up like some animal she felt blood was coming down her cheek she didn't know she got hurt by the haunters before she got here to this camp' will i die' she thought she been captured for too long she didn't know if she would ever be rescued

Kyla|Fighter|16 Dragon/human| Artie and Sylvia

Kyla just looked at Artie as if she was trying not to be so cold to him or Sylvia" Hi Artie oh yeah I did forget about the sling sorry" she said rubbing back her head a little" I'll get better it hasn't been that long since I broke it" she said as she looked at Sylvia" yeah it hasn't been that long but I am trying it's hard but I am trying" she said" aw Artie you can't go back to your room you have to stay for the meeting sorry if I still healing it just so uncomfortable putting the sling back on I know it needs to heal it's ugh it's so uncomfortable it sucks" she says" how much long do i need to stay on the sidelines since I can't fight with my bad arm" she said looking at him she didn't know why she was talking so much to him she guesses she was feeling a little more comfortable with him BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Pipsqueak Pipsqueak

Maxine Talzin| Maxwood Cilvian| 16| Apartment| Helina Talzin

Maxine just looked at her mother as she was gushing over what she made for her she blushed a little she just ran her hand through her hair" Oh it's nothing amazing like your food but i did try i wanted to try something different Plus I was bored" she says as she looked at her mother as she hugged her" ack mom not too tight ack" she said as she giggled she loved her mother she was glad she had such an amazing mother sometimes she would have night terrors but still manage" hey do you think we can gather herbs when we go for that walk" she said as she looked up" when should we go to this stupid meeting ugh why do we have to go" she said she didn't like going to the meetings seeing her old teammates they probably hated her for leaving but she valued her own life more than being out there

Rennie| Maxwood Doctor| 15|| Demon/ Angel|Apartment.....> leaving| Esmarie

Rennie just looked at Esmarie as they were walking to the meeting she bit her lip as they were talking about her brother she knew how mad Esmarie gets when they talk about her brother" Sorry I brought it up I just still have the fear I don't know if I can handle him by myself he's scary and his dog" she say as she noticed her hand shaking she was trying to take breath her heart was racing she usually had panic attacks sometimes she can control sometimes she can't but she just controlled her breathing she just smiled lookinging at Esmarie " if your there I'll be brave" she say as she looked at her" you think I'll become better than you I mean I can try you did saved me that day you found me" she say happily" wonder what they gonna talk about in the meeting" she say

Last edited:
(Sorry I feel kinda lost on were to post and how to get back onto the flow of things so I just did some quick posts .....I think as time gose on I'll get back to the normal flow of it all)

Vivienne(Ivy) Woods
It had been a rough start to the day she had left her daughter to sleep in for the morning as she had mad her way to join the others for the meeting being gathered in the auditorium.

Mayumi Kitsui
Mayumi had made it to the auditorium along with the others. She kept silent listening in keeping to her fox form as she did to many changes had been happening and the energy of the whole room was a bit overwhelming.

Marina Odeletta Wintergreen
(I dont know what to post for her yet I was going to re-introduce her to the rp but I'm not sure how to bring her into it. Just know that she does not know much of the human world)

Marshall Boone
Marshall would stand impassively staring as the demon stalked away to go speak with the prisoner. He didn't say a word but his demeanor may show a flash of disapproval that lasted only for a moment. He'd give a thumbs up to Miles as he spoke his readiness, behind the helmet his gaze would search around a bit. Marshall found it a bit strange that Cameron hadn't spoken a word or shown his face yet, the second in command was usually the most punctual guy he'd ever met.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Laura Whitlock
Laura raised an eyebrow at the boy's attitude. It certainly hadn't been her idea to keep a prisoner in the first place so to be voluntold to manage him for the moment was certainly not something she was pleased with. Not like she was the trustworthy one or anything seeing as she had a sword on her hip which required regular feeding. (Which this little traitor could've easily provided). "You'd be smart to cherish what luxuries you are given. Things could always get worse" Laura spoke though her attention split when Dominic approached and spit out his own venom. "You're right Dominic. That is certainly one of the ways things could get worse" she nodded along to the demon's words.

Last edited:
Malcolm Willems|TFT1 Fighter|19|Werewolf|Aparment|April

โ€œGood for you. Gold star.โ€ He said in a semi sarcastic voice. He went to get a plate for himself and served himself breakfast. He couldnโ€™t help but be jealous of Aprilโ€™s cheerful demeanor. Even after what happened 2 years back, she still manages to smile. So why canโ€™t he do the same? He realized that he was staring at April and quickly turned away in embarrassment. He sat down at the table and began eating his breakfast. โ€œSo, uhโ€ฆwhat do you think the meetingโ€™s gonna be about? Hopefully something interesting for once.โ€

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Damien Wells|Doctor|34|Whisperer|Auditorium|Mayumi

As Damien got himself situated he noticed Mayumi still in her fox form. He decided to approach her, seeing that itโ€™ll take awhile before the others arrive he might as well start a conversation. โ€œHey. Iโ€™m guessing youโ€™ve been on edge seeing how youโ€™re still in your fox form. Not that thereโ€™s anything wrong with that, considering recent events. But it doesnโ€™t mean that you canโ€™t relax a little. Stress is bad for your health Yโ€™know?โ€ He sighed. โ€œSorry, that was a terrible way to start a conversation.โ€ He chuckled dryly.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Cameron Reyes|HT1 Second-In-Command|45|Campsite|Marshall

Cameron walked towards campsite with a big grin on his face as his spear was covered in he whistled a cheerful tune in contrast to his burly appearance. He then noticed Marshall and walked up to him as if he was greeting an old friend. โ€œAh, Good morning Leader. I was just out scanning the perimeter and I got sidetracked and killed a bear.โ€ He said with a laugh. โ€œForgive me for my absence.โ€ He bowed. โ€œWhatโ€™s our objective today sir?โ€

Yahhah Yahhah

Hybrid Amphiodrake
Shrike Lanier
he/they
MS Auditorium โ€” DovahBeat DovahBeat โ€ข BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Shrike kept his eyes on the stage, on the lady with the red hair, on the microphone she held. The boy had only been here for less than a day, but he could guess that lady was just as important as she was striking.

He brushed off Erykios' offer without a second thought. His mother always said that centaurs never let men ride on their backs โ€” it was worse an insult than men talking down to a dragon. For all that Shrike might not be human, the same reasoning applied. He didn't understand why Erykios even bothered to ask.

None of this he voiced aloud until he realised the centaur might think him rude for it. "No thank you," the boy belatedly replied. He really could see well enough from between the seats, and he felt much safer hidden close to the floor than he would even just standing up. He was self-aware enough to admit that.

Abruptly, the young amphiodrake noticed his magic had relaxed, come loose, spurred on by the magical air in the auditorium and Erykios' familiar magic. It was especially eager around Erykios' in a way that bemused Shrike, and he silently pulled it back again. It was like a kid, wandering off without his permission.
Code by Serobliss

Last edited:
HT1 "Scout"
Kea Lau
he/him
HT1 Campsite โ€” BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising โ€ข Yahhah Yahhah
Kea rolled his eyes, and he paused in folding up the tent to look toward the hunters, thoroughly unimpressed. What did he care if they took away the tent? He'd spent the last week restless on the forest floor, and even with Shrike's magic, it had been much less luxurious than what the hunters had unexpectedly offered.

"I don't know why y'all insist on keeping me around," Kea said, watching for any sort of reaction. Both hunters were terribly intimidating, and had this encounter happened months ago, he might've been cowering in his boots, but right now, Kea couldn't bring himself to care. Either they'd hurt him or they wouldn't. There was nothing he could do about it.

He was feeling a bit detached from this all, if he were being honest. He should've been with Shrike. He would've been if whatever magic those teleporters played around with hadn't rejected Kea for being human.

Now he was with the hunters, and they really were confusing him. Why was he still alive? Why were they accommodating him? If he was such a nuisance and they weren't planning to do something horrible to him, why not just let him go? He couldn't take them seriously if they were going to act all nice and not give him any answers, bloody reputation or not.
Code by Serobliss

Lily Woods | Maxwood Cilvians| 12| Autoridum|

Lily was weak she just walked as she didn't know where to go but all she knew she had to find her cousin and her aunt everything hurt in her body" Antaidh(aunt) Ivy where are you "she said as she saw people going in the building she didn't know where she was going but she knew people were going into the building so she just followed them while she limped her leg was bleeding as she got inside the building and she was looking for her aunt but she couldn't find her she just slid against the wall she was in a lot of pain from the hunters that hurt her but her father had got her free but he died in the process she was still angry with him for the pain she had gone through" auntie" she said closing her eyes a little" Mamaidh (mom) where are you" she whispered the blood down her leg was making her feel weaker she was losing a lot of blood BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mayumi Kitsui
Mayumi softly sighed feeling uneasy as she watched the auditorium slowly start to fill up. Her fluffy tail curling around herself in away to calm her nerves a bit. Her ears twitched a bit as Damidn approached her. "...Oh...what could have given you such an idea?..." she quipped in returned. "It's quite alright Mr. Wells I guess there is no need for me to be in this for while we are here....just....it feels safe easier to maneuver....if anything were to happen..." Mayumi replied looking over towards Damien. "But stress is not good for sure..not good for the fur.." she said with a giggle about to transfigure into her human form but stoped in her tacks. Stitting up she sniffed the air "..wait what's that?...blood....a child!" She gasped turning around towards the smell towards the back corner or the auditorium were a bleeding girl was leaning against the wall.
JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Texangamer Texangamer

Marina Odeletta Wintergreen
Marina had been wondering the land for days really unsure were she was going. Dresses in rags and holding on tightly on to a sphere she slowly walked throwing bushes towards what she hoped was running water. She was beyond hydrated and was unsure if she could last another day. Rushing towards the sound of the water she was un aware of the other girl at first as she was just excited to have found water. Marina stoped right at the shore of the river and stared at what looked to be a mermaid stucked in the water. "...sirena...." she gasped holding on to the speaper in her arms tightly.
Texangamer Texangamer

ARTIE WILSON | 18| Werewolf/ TFT 2- Scout| Auditorium| Interactions: Texangamer Texangamer
"You can start back whenever you feel comfortable!" Artie exclaimed in response to Kyla's question. He knew it wasn't his place to tell her that. Platinum, their task force leader, should've been the one to give say on whether the injured fighter could get back to work, but as far as Artie was concerned, the elemental beast wasn't here to argue the point and he was much too anxious to have everyone back in working order.

"As soon as you start wearin' that sling, of course." He added responsibly. "Let's go take a seat since we can't get the inside scoop on the meeting." He motioned for Kyla to follow him to two empty seats in the front. Artie loved sitting in the front, though he would have no trouble seeing or hearing in the back, either. It was the principle of it all he supposed. Besides, he enjoyed making faces and sly comments on Sylvia's points, if not but to give her playful grief.

As the werewolf took his seat, slinging an arm over the back of Kyla's comfortably, he glanced around at the others in the room. It had become a habit to watch his surroundings even before the war between humans and beasts took place. Artie had never felt comfortable in his own skin, and though the wolf only took over during full moons, Artie was always uneasy nonetheless. One girl whom Artie couldn't place the name sat a few rows away, still in a form that took the shape of a beautiful white fox. She was talking to Damien Wells, one of the school's doctors that oversaw serious injuries. Artie knew Damien well enough because he himself had never managed to keep his safety a priority. The doctor's office was basically a second home to him.

He spotted Erykios (A hard miss) in the back, talking with a young boy Artie wasn't familiar with. He assumed the boy had just been taken in by his scent- He was distressed and anxious, clearly just as on edge as Artie felt, though he assumed for a much better reason.

It was around that time Artie had also caught a different scent in the air- Something that made his body go rigid and his eyes spark to a flaming yellow. Blood. He stood up quickly, almost knocking his chair onto the floor as he heard the fox whisper under her breath. A hurt child? He followed her gaze to the back of the auditorium. Sure enough in the corner stood the small, trembling body of a young girl. Bright green eyes peered out from behind stark white hair as the girl scanned the area, clearly looking for something. A small growl resonated in the back of Artie's throat, though he steadied himself quickly. She looked to be only 10 to 12 years old. She was not a threat, but that didn't mean it hadn't followed.

The werewolf took a split second to listen for the sounds of running, or shouts. Anything that might've indicated a breach in their sanctuary. Nothing of the sort came save for the concerned murmurs throughout the auditorium.

Artie glanced at Kyla then to Sylvia before stumbling clumsily away from his seat and towards the girl. He didn't go much further than a few feet before stopping himself, familiar worry about his wolf taking hold. He didn't want to scare the child and he hadn't hurt anyone accidentally in a very long time, but that didn't mean it couldn't happen.

Cupping his hands around his mouth, he spoke to her from a safe distance.

"Uh... hi there... girl. You need help?"

Layton Esmond
1709152765682-png.1147258

Mentions: None

Interactions: Open
Gahhhh!! Why did he always have to oversleep for things!? This wasn't the first nor last time this happened. Layton, still half asleep, was scrambling around his room trying to get ready. Things were flying around thanks to his telekinesis. Though, unlike two years ago, this was all on purpose. Multi-tasking cleaning himself up and packing up the things he needs to bring with him.

Once that was all done, it was right out the window! Why used the door when he can just leave through here? Slipping out the window, he began casually floating over towards the auditorium. Trying to rub the sleepiness out his eyes. Not that it mattered. Everyone who knows him knows he's always late because he sleeps in too much. He peeked into the auditorium. It didn't seem like anything was starting yet. So he quietly tried to slip in and sit at the very back. He was here the whole time. He glanced around and spotted some familiar faces. But everyone seemed to be doing their own things so he preferred to stay in the background till he was needed.

Zaahir Hakimi
f26ca8fa-25eb-46e1-8593-1cdff3235a35-jpeg.1090480

Mentions: None

Interactions: Artie ( Pipsqueak Pipsqueak ) || Lily ( Texangamer Texangamer )
Zaahir already had a busy life. But now that this war was going on and he had his family here? He had to be six people at once and it was not fun! His parents worked around the base, but he still made sure to help them out when he could. His younger siblings were often taken care of by him since his parents were busy. So he had to get them food, clean them up, and find them something to do before he could attend to his other duties. Aka. go to the auditorium. After handling them, the second oldest sibling was left in charge and he was off. Snacking on some fruits as he hurried over to the auditorium.

It didn't seem like anything had started yet. But he made sure to greet those he saw on the way. But he soon came to a stop. Long ears shooting up in alarm when a concerning smell of blood reached him. He glanced around and noticed Artie in the corner of the room by a child. One he's never seen here before. He soon came over. Suddenly behind and peering over Artie's shoulder to see the girl better.

"Oya? What happened here?" He asked, eyes narrowing in on the bleeding wound on the girl. Quickly reaching into his pouch and pulling out a small roll of bandages. It wasn't much. But it would keep the blood from spilling all over the place till they got her to the infirmary. He slowly came over and crouched down. "I'm going to wrap your leg up, dear. It might hurt a bit." He warned before looking back at Artie. Who was...an awkward distance away from them. Did blood still trigger his wolf?

"Any ideas on who this is, Artie? We'll probably have to get her to the infirmary before pestering her with questions."

Sylvia Farin|Head of Maxwood Sactuary|30|Weapons Mage|Auditorium|Everyone
"Until your arm is useable and healed. I don't want you getting hurt trying to rush in and fight." She said to Kyla before her eyes turned towards what Artie had been distracted by. A young elf girl stumbling into the auditorium, She must have either used one of the teleporters to get here or stumbled through the barrier. She was glad to see Zaahir step in and help the girl. They'd figure out things after the meeting was done. "Zaahir, Artie, please make sure she is tended to properly and I'll fill you two in later. From the looks of it she could use a good meal as well. If you find out anything we will handle it then." Her eyes glanced around looking for Ivy or Esmarie within the room. She knew Damien was in the room as well, but depending on what the child had gone through his humanish standing could send the poor girl over the edge. She always felt sort of bad for Damien as the others sometimes treated him unfairly, he was here for a reason and not all humans were bad. In her eyes, he was just as supernatural as they were and she knew well enough that if hunters ever found out about Damien they'd torment him just the same because he wasn't 'normal'. She walked up to the mic mainly because she didn't want a big commotion to start up around the young girl, "I know there are a few of you still venturing in but I'd say we can get this show on the road, there are many things that need to be done around here and outside of the sanctuary." She paused for a moment letting everyone possibly settle in their seats or fall silent. "First of all, I want to say welcome to those who are newly rescued. I know life hasn't been kind and it still won't be rainbows and sunshine, but here you are protected! I say thank you for surviving despite what you've been put through, and also that I'm sorry we didn't rescue you sooner. There is a lot more that still need to be saved and I hope that each of you will heal, rest, and then put your best foot forward to help us keep up this Sanctuary! You don't have to be on the battlefront to still make a difference, there are plenty of jobs around here for those of you that wish to remain simple civilians. We are a community and only succeed by working together!!"
Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Pipsqueak Pipsqueak Texangamer Texangamer

Launet Sefra|TFT1 Fighter|19|Demon/Unicorn|Auditorium|Open
She smelled the blood from the young girl as well, but the girl already had people tending to her. One more person would just be bothersome, or overbearing. Even if Launet could heal her there were also others that could do the same. She turned her attention to Sylvia as she rushed forward into the speech, trying to keep everyone's attention on her and not the poor wounded girl. It was a good idea, but there was about a fifty-fifty on whether it would fully work or not.

April Valence|TFT2 Second-In-Command|18|Water Spirit Contractor|Apartment|Malcolm
"Yay a gold star, my brother would be so proud of me!" She said with a small chuckle before making herself a breakfast sandwich and taking a bite out of it. She knew her cheerful side probably got to Malcolm, even if only slightly. But if she let everything weigh down on her then she'd start to feel like even this world's end had come about thanks to her. She knew that wasn't the case, but it was simply the fact that her previous world had been lost to those demon-like beasts known as drima and now this world was treating those who weren't normal humans like the very drima she'd hunted down. She shook her head taking another bite of the sandwich and focusing on Malcolm, "Probably just the usual, but you know as well as I if we skip we could certainly miss out on important information. Not to mention I'm pretty sure our team leaders would scold us. And I don't feel like facing an irritated Platinum. Speaking of which...we better get a move on it...if we arrive in the middle of the speak we should be fine."
JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Mention: Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu

Esmarie Twilight|Maxwood Doctor|32|Emopire|Outside|Rennie
"Probably the usual, I don't feel like anything has changed recently...so it'll probably be the plans for th next missions and update on supplies and all the wonderful stuff." She said munching on the food as they walked, as they got closer to the building holding the auditorium she noticed the familiar blue hair of her brother. He was standing outside still, seeming lost in thought and he felt heavily worry, fear, and anxiousness. She sighed, "What is he thinking about...." She said with a frown...

Helina Talzin|Maxwood Civilian|302|Highborn Nature Elf|Apartment|Maxine
Helina laughed softly, "We can certainly gather herbs and as for the meetings...even if things never change its best to go. You never know when you might miss something very important. I think this one will be the usual, but still, any and all information at this point needs to be shared. Sylvia herself knows how boring they are, but she was also thrust into this position and has been doing her best to help train us in combat and also keep us as safe as possible." She ate some of the food, "As for when we should arrive...we should probably head that way now..."
Texangamer Texangamer

Finn|Civilian|Maxwood Civillian|16|King Cobra Shifter|Heading outside|Open
Finn rolled over once again groaning as sun peeked through a window. "Why...is the building even telling me to get up..." He groaned. He knew that wasn't the case, but it certainly felt like it. He blinked a few times before sitting up with a lazy yawn. "Clothes..." He glanced down at his half-naked torso, "I could just go full snake form...yup..." He shifted, his white scally body reaching about 10 feet, not too small or big. He slithered for the door and a doggy door like thing appeared letting him slip through with ease, "I'll never get used to how the building seems to be alive..."
The devilish grin never left Dominic's face, "Indeed one, but you know what's even better, is the torment you are feeling right now boy. The questions haunting your mind, your uncertainty about why we keep you, and the fact that when or if it were to come down to it...the pain that we could bring you would break you in a heartbeat. So just work with us, I made a vow to now hurt anyone on our team and your little fluttering soul isn't much to my taste, but I'm sure my hounds would enjoy you...That is if you fail to remain a part of the gracious offer of being part of our wonderful team." He stared at the kid, he was being true to his words.
asphodelus asphodelus Yahhah Yahhah

Miles Thompson|HT1 Medic|24|In a Forest Campsite|Teammates
Miles shivered as he caught the tail end of Dom's words to Kea, that man really just wanted to see bloodshed wherever he went. He didn't care if they were human or supernatural. A part of Miles would never understand why they were trusting the words of such a man. The other half of him though said that weirdly enough Dominic had kept his word thus far and they'd been working together for a while. It was strange how someone seeming so deranged could be...so...balanced?​

ARTIE WILSON| 18| Werewolf/ TFT2- scout| Hallways, headed towards infirmary| Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Texangamer Texangamer
Artie was only faintly aware of Zaahir's presence until he spoke up just over the werewolf's shoulder. He shrugged and shook his head to indicate he had no idea who the little girl was, nor why she was here. Feeling his face flush slightly as he watched Zaahir take action as he himself stood back like an idiot, Artie slapped his cheeks to get himself moving.

"I think she was looking for something... Or someone, more likely. Ya know how your eyes get all wild n' crazy when you're searchin' around for somethin'." He gestured lamely at the girl as he knelt beside them, taking a quick note on how his stomach seemed to churn with the smell of blood. He wasn't sure if it was his anxiety or the animal instinct, but he managed to push it down quickly.

"Don't think she's gonna make it too far walkin' around like that. Do you mind bein' carried?" Tilting his head towards the girl, he held out his hand calmly.

"I can carry ya! I'm pretty strong, ya know. Bunny Boy here's all talk when it comes to strength." Artie smirked, side- eyeing Zaahir before carefully picking the girl up and cradling her, tensing slightly for signs of pain or adherence. When his intrusion was only met with scared trembles, he nodded quickly to Zaahir before winking at Sylvia.

"Don't worry Miss Farin, I'm still listening! Wouldn't wanna miss your speech!" Exiting the auditorium backwards as he said his piece, Artie left with Bunny Boy, trying his best to breathe in the scent of blood as little as possible. Though his eyes still shined a bright, wolfish yellow, he was beginning to feel confidence slowly creep in.

"You'd think we'd be blessed with a quiet day once in a while. No offense." The werewolf added sheepishly, glancing down at the worryingly pale girl in his arms. He could still hear Sylvia's voice as they rounded corners, the rare feeling of pride at his heritage breaking through his perpetual anxiety.

"So how's your task force comin' along? I figured you'd be pretty tired out with all that leadership work by now. I bet I'd make a great leader. I mean don't get me wrong, bein' a scout's great n' all- kinda the best job for a wolf, I guess, but I'm just sayin' if you need a break let me know. We could totally switch places for a day. Your team'll be in tip top shape the next day, though I can't promise we wouldn't make a couple fun stops along the path. Ya know, to build moral or whatever it is you leaders do."

Alyssa| Civilvian| 16| On the run stuck in a river

Alyssa just looked at the woman who was there holding a sphere she looked up at the woman" Hello I uh... I need help" she said looking at help" My tail is stuck it's under a rock please" she said as she saw the woman a little blurry she just covered her bad eyes as she sighed she couldn't see right she wished she never left home since then she has been fighting for her life ever since she left" hunters had me and I escaped I don't know if my family is dead I left home a while ago then I got caught" she said as she was scared at them she just went under a little she showed her eyes AquaMarie AquaMarie

Kyla|Fighter|16 Dragon/human| Artie and Sylvia

Kyla just looked at Sylvia as she sighed she had a feeling that was the answer" Yes Ma'am" she said as she just looked at Artie as she trusted him it took her a long time to trust him she just looked at her arm it was still hurting she wished it would heal already so she can go out on missions with them but no she was stuck doing boring things with Sylvia she loved being with Sylvia but it was boring sometimes she looked at Artie she went with him as she saw a kid bleeding as she froze remembering her past with her mother she looked at Artie as she walked besides him" everything okay Artie" she asked him bitting her lip still trying not to freak out so much Pipsqueak Pipsqueak BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Maxine Talzin| Maxwood Cilvian| 16| Apartment| Helina Talzin

Maxine looked at her mother while she explained that it was good to go the meeting" Fine I'll go" she said" You right though" she said as she was messing with her hair mum while she looked up she was glad her mother had liked what she made for her she just hugged her mum she glad she had her" thanks" she said as she just sighed as she knew they had to go soon as she took her bag with her for the herbs later" okay I'm ready let us go mum" she said as she seemed happy to go looking for herbs later" come on mum are you ready" she say

Rennie| Maxwood Doctor| 15|| Demon/ Angel|Outside| Esmarie

Rennie looked at Esmarie while she smiled while she passed a boy with blue hair Esmarie's brother she paused as she smelled blood" Esmarie I smell blood coming from the auditorium" she told her while she was looking around to see what was going on the blood was strong she hated the smell of blood but she knew she had to get used to it while trying to be a doctor she just looked up as she finished the food that Esmarie had made it was really good" she looked behind her to see Esmarie brother still there" are you okay do you want to talk to him" she says as every step she took the smell was getting stronger BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Lily Woods | Maxwood Cilvians| 12| Autoridum|

Lily looked at the others who were helping her as she looked at the boy who had bunny ears and the other boy" I was looking for Auntie Ivy" she said" I thought she was going to be here" she said biting her lip as the boy with bunny ears was wrapping her leg" I couldn't find mum daddy kidnaped me I was given to the hunters but I escaped I got hurt by the hunters and somehow I ended up here" she said as she was scared she wanted her aunt she looked at the other boy saying something to being carried" um I guess you can carry me" she said as she winced a little bit as she was picked up off the floor she just held onto his shirt as she was a little bit scared she was trembling a little bit what if she won't find her family Pipsqueak Pipsqueak Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Marshall Boone

Marshall would give a hearty laugh at the appearance of the second in command. "I've always heard that saying, 'fighting bears for breakfast,' but I never expected to see it in practice" his words were generally good natured. "Official hunting orders'll get figured out after we get to that campsite. Right now its just about making sure everyone has their things together so we can get back on the march. You didn't miss anything we're still waiting on... That." Marshall pointed over at the crowd by the tent as he spoke, overhearing the conversation and internally sighing. That situation was... complex... still felt tough even if he knew he was doing the right thing by them, giving them a chance at life doing right by humanity and all.

JuniperBoi JuniperBoi

Laura Whitlock

"Trust me. Dragging you around was not my idea" Laura said with a rather uninterested tone of voice. She glanced over as Dominic gave his own speech towards the kid honestly taking a second to consider what was said. Were they really dragging this kid around to make him a hunter? Why? He didn't look like he was cut out for it, not to mention he'd run off or turn on them if they ever gave him an inch. They'd only caught him cause he'd been tangled up with a monster in the first place. The blood would be mine that hiss from the sword was borderline amusing. She was the only one that could hear Fury but the sword seemed to pick up its surroundings well and from the sounds of it, it was jealous of a purely hypothetical situation.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising asphodelus asphodelus

Sylvia Farin|Head of Maxwood Sactuary|30|Weapons Mage|Auditorium|Everyone
Sylvia was glad to see Kyla opening up to someone other than her, Artie was sort of the perfect person to befriend Kyla. He'd help her get used to people, and perhaps she wouldn't have to worry so much about Kyla. She turned her attention back to those in the auditorium. "As some of you may know, we've lost a few people, but we have also gained many others! So please don't feel too discouraged when things don't go as planned. Moving onto the important bits of this meeting, as mentioned, we have gained a decent amount of people which means our supplies are taking a harder hit. That is one of the reasons that these next missions that our task forces will be sent out on are simply supply runs. I know we need more medical supplies and water. Food is something that can be grown and hunted. And while I know some medical herbs can be grown, collected and used for healing...Getting our hands on actual medical supplies is by far better."

She paused to take a breath before moving on, "At the end of the meeting I'll give a map with marked locations that are said to hold medical supplies and water. So I'll have either the team leaders or the Second in command meet me up on the stage once this is done. As these missions are supply runs you may break off into smaller teams if you wish. Just best sure to get the okay from the team leader and second in command. We don't need you guys going rogue for 'simple' missions and then having to go rescue you. Also, I know some of you find these meetings boring, but I want you all to be aware of the situation. If secrets arise, distrust follows, keep this in mind at all times. The barrier is still strong, and only one portal has recently been locked down, that still leaves a decent amount of them left for us to use should they be needed."

Sylvia scanned over the people in the auditorium, "I hope everyone will continue to contribute in the best way possible. If there are any sudden changes, I will inform you all. And as always if you find something strange or suspicious, report it to me! My office will always be open. For now though, this will be a sweet and short meeting since everything is still running smoothly. Thank you for giving me your time and attention. You may all resume your plans for the day!" She said with a smile.
asphodelus asphodelus Yahhah Yahhah JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Endigo Endigo Texangamer Texangamer AquaMarie AquaMarie Pipsqueak Pipsqueak Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Raku Raku DovahBeat DovahBeat galvanismgal galvanismgal

Esmarie Twilight|Maxwood Doctor|32|Emopire|Outside|Rennie

Esmarie glanced at Rennie with a frown, "Blood? That's not good..." Unlike bloods, emopire's didn't have an enhanced sense of smell. "I want to talk to him but if we have someone injured, they come first." There truly was never a dull day. As they got closer Esmarie felt the emotions of several others, fear and anxiety were heavy among them. Probably coming from whoever was injured along with those who were new to the Sanctuary. It was common to be anxious about this place, especially if what you went through before had been horrible.

Launet Sefra|TFT1 Fighter|19|Demon/Unicorn|Auditorium|Open
Launet was a bit surprised by how quickly the meeting had come to an end, then again if there wasn't much to report that was a good thing. She thought about the missions that were being handed out, water, and medical supplies. That was the goal, so it meant hopefully they'd have very little fighting occurring...hopefully. She sighed softly thinking about what would happen if the barrier did fall...or weaken.

Helina Talzin|Maxwood Civilian|302|Highborn Nature Elf|Leaving Apartment|Maxine
Helina nodded, "Yes, I'm ready. Don't know how long this meeting will last so we might want to kick it into high gear." She said opening the door and stepping into the hall before locking it and marching on her way. "I'm hoping the next missions will not be too strenuous on the others. Fighting continuously isn't a good thing."

Dominic|HT1 Fighter|29|In a Forest Campsite|Kea, Laura
Dominic was simply toying with the boy, was the true purpose to make him a hunter? Probably not, more in likely it was the hopes that his little friend would dare to attempt a rescue. That was if his previously said friend could even locate them. If not, then what better way to torment a human than to let them wonder if their friend abandoned them? He smirked at the thoughts filling his twisted mind, "Either way, be ready to leave here soon. Or don't...then a very torturous death could await you. My hounds have been wanting to have some fun." He before turning to leave and double check he was indeed ready to go.​

HT1 "Scout"
Kea Lau
he/him
HT1 Campsite โ€” BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Yahhah Yahhah
"My soul is fluttering?" Kea repeated, evidently more disturbed by this information than at the idea that demons might be able to literally see souls. He swiftly finished up with the tent as the hunters spoke around him. "So what you're saying," he said to the demon, "is that I can piss you off as much as I want, and you can't do shit about it because of your pretty little vow?" Kea huffed out a laugh, a clear sign of defeat to anyone that knew him well, even as inklings of knavery waved from the edges of his mind. "Sounds fun."

"Yeah, yeah,"
Kea remarked; he zipped up the tent pack and slung it over his back. "Go on, then," he said when the hunter turned to check his progress. He cast a quick glance at the sword-bearing one, saw where she was at. "Also, I'm gonna get real bored if you threaten me every time you speak. Give it a break, how 'bout you keep it to every other hour, tellin' me how great my blood tastes?"
Code by Serobliss

Dominic|HT1 Fighter|29|In a Forest Campsite|Kea, Laura
Dominic stopped in his tracks, spinning on one foot to stare at the boy. The once playful grin that had been on Dominic's face was now clear and there seemed to be no emotions that played across his face. "Your soul may not be much but I can certainly enjoy the best of bantering." He gave the kid a deep curtsy , his eyes not leaving Kea. The almost dead expression on Dominic's seeming more chilling than his vile grin.

"You and I might just get along swimmingly. I'll keep it in mind to surprise you with your ever possible death from here on out!" He stated in an almost sing-song tone, the grin returning Finally someone who seemingly wasn't afraid to cast words back at him. He had been growing ever so bored of this group, but this seemed very promising. Very promising indeed. While toying with Miles was fun, he was far too timid. Kea had just won the number one spot on Dominic's entertainment list.
asphodelus asphodelus (I absolutely had to respond right away!!! XD )

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back