• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary RP(Open&Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
📚HYACINTH MARSH💧
INTERACTION: Defined Comedy Defined Comedy

“ which room doesn’t matter to me. I’ll take the right one then.”

As Artioshi did his inspection of the kitchen, Hyacinth decided to look into the other areas a little bit. Mainly his room and the bathroom. There was nothing to note exactly. They were just a regular room and a regular bathroom. Though it was impressive that this was all smooshed into little rooms almost like a apartment. Artioshi replied to his comment on chores and explained how they should wait.

“Yeah that might be difficult…wait, that’s the right classes! I can’t wait for the workings of magic!”

He practically couldn’t wait. Was it the first class? It still made him excited. Magic was fascinating! On second thought, he should probably let Artioshi know about his tendency to study it. It’d be awkward if he just left it out and got caught later. However, he asked about luggage.

“Oh, it’s fine to being luggage. I brought some myself!”

He said, holding up his bag. It had a small grey bear embroidered on the front of the bag.

“It has some of my clothes in it at the current moment, as well as books and notebooks and necessities . Speaking of which, that’s kind of something I wanted to let you know about…”

He then explained by pulling out a notebook from his bag.

“I like to study and experiment with my magic. See what I can’t come up with and it may seem a little strange. I was planning on experimenting in my dorm. Of course, I’d be doing it quietly and with caution. I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it. If not, then I’ll leave the dorm during the nighttime.”

There honesty about his experiments to make sure there is no problems. Honestly he probably just got too used to hiding from his parents.​

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Ayelet
Vailaroi Centaur | he/them | info sheet
Currently: interacting with De-let ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune )
As far as Ayelet knew, demons were terrible tricksters that lived underground: like sprites, but with a certain fondness for soul magicks that meant unpleasant things for their victims. They were dangerous for sure, but not the worst beings that lurked around vailaroi.

Though, last time Ayelet checked, demons did not stand on two legs; in fact, he wasn't quite sure they were corporeal. Alongside that tail! They determined De-let must be fully human in appearance.

Ayelet listened along as De-let read off the classes; all those studies and not enough practical application, in his opinion. Also, no interspecies relations, but creature taming? They weren't quite sure what to think of that.

"Would you?" said Ayelet, relief and gratitude quite clear in their voice. "Please; I've — well, you can guess I have no idea where to go."

Although the lakeshore was etched with great detail into his mind, the rest of this island eluded him.
Ayelet
Currently: interacting with De-let

As far as Ayelet knew, demons were terrible tricksters that lived underground: like sprites, but with a certain fondness for soul magicks that meant unpleasant things for their victims. They were dangerous for sure, but not the worst beings that lurked around vailaroi.

Though, last time Ayelet checked, demons did not stand on two legs; in fact, he wasn't quite sure they were corporeal. Alongside that tail! They determined De-let must be fully human in appearance.

Ayelet listened along as De-let read off the classes; all those studies and not enough practical application, in his opinion. Also, no interspecies relations, but creature taming? They weren't quite sure what to think of that.

"Would you?" said Ayelet, relief and gratitude quite clear in their voice. "Please; I've — well, you can guess I have no idea where to go."

Although the lakeshore was etched with great detail into his mind, the rest of this island eluded him.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Euhan (alt. Weishan)
Deilen Gwyl Vailaroi | she/them (neutral preferred) | info sheet
Currently: speaking with Kyrin ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )
"Friends, then," Weishan agreed, mirth woven into their voice. The eerie glow from their eyes seemed to pulse, soften, in that moment. "I am pleased to call you so," they said, and the grasses may have leaned towards them as if curling into sunlight.

Weishan asked, "Which electives are you taking? I have selected survival, shifting, and creatures." Of course they wished to know how many classes they shared with their first Academy friend.
Euhan (alt. Weishan)
Deilen Gwyl Vailaroi | she/them (neutral preferred) | info sheet
Currently: speaking with Kyrin

"Friends, then," Weishan agreed, mirth woven into their voice. The eerie glow from their eyes seemed to pulse, soften, in that moment. "I am pleased to call you so," they said, and the grasses may have leaned towards them as if curling into sunlight.

Weishan asked, "Which electives are you taking? My courses include survival, shifting, and creatures." Of course they wished to know how many classes they shared with their first Academy friend.

Last edited:
Vivienne Woods☆Nurse☆Wood Elf
Interaction: Texangamer Texangamer (Rennie)
Character Sheet

Vivienne just looked at the girl as she ate and kept looking down at herself."Friends? Well they are people mostly those around your age that you like or have a connection to and we'll enjoy spending time with them and have fun doing things with" Vivienne tried her best to explain what friends were. "You been through a lot sweet pea you need to take it easily, really don't worry about anything else but to get better. You will have the chance to speak to that boy later." She replied seeing the girls reaction and the look she was getting. Something was not right and she coukd quickly tell as she grabed a small trash can. "Here dear...if you start feeling like you need to throw up do it in there....you poor body has been through to much stress....its not reacting to well.....but no worries me and miss. Esmarie will make sure you will be back up and making att types of friends okay.." Vivienne replied.

Mayumi Kitsui☆Shifting Teacher☆Kitsune
Interaction: Defined Comedy Defined Comedy (Professor Jean Garnier)
Character Sheet

Mayumi gently continued to fan herself the light blush on her cheeks slowly vanished. It was nice to hear that some of her past students had enjoyed themselves in her class. She felt relived that she was going something good to gather a positive reaction from the children she taught. Her attention was moved over towards the stopwatch he had pulled out as he again looked over towards the handful of students still remainding in the auditorium. She chuckled "Well the do still have time...they were give time to gather meet up with old friends and take a look at their new rooms...the Headmaster did give them more time to head to their first class and we'll some are more eager to be here then others." She added also looking over to the last of the students still reminding. Mayumi turned back towards Jean as he spoke. "Oh no no, not at all not really intruding with my teaching....and personally not needing you out of my hair...." she spoke "I'm simply an elective class proffer...my classes won't be attended until the very end of the day...so myself I have to rush really...though your teaching a more critical subject...I should be asking myself if im taking up your time.." she added

✡️DE-LET LOUI✡️
INTERACTION: asphodelus asphodelus BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

“not a issue! If you want, you could even explore campus with me later. But first we gotta get your schedule. Class starts twenty or so minutes.”

Her tail flickered as she left through the door. She gestured for him to follow. She was concerned about her fellow student, especially since he didn’t know the other classes they had been supposed to take. Considering the confusion among other things, this must’ve been very strange.

“I believe the head Master’s Quarter is on the fourth floor…if I recall correctly.”

She’d definitely need to memorize where everything was. But first, helping them was her first priority. She was just hoping the headmaster was there.

“Follow me.”

And hopefully she didn’t get them lost either.

(sorry this is show short)

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Ayelet
Currently: with De-let ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune ), attempting to find the headmaster ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )
Apparently, the headmaster's quarters were not a separate building. Ayelet followed along, incredibly thankful and not too worried about being late or getting lost as long as he remained by De-let's side. It was nice to have someone looking out for them: actually, why was their roommate being so kind?

Through incredible luck or just a bit of sense, the two of them managed to make it up to the fourth via stairs, or, in Ayelet's case, the teleportation device that phased him to the top of the stairwell.

The fourth floor seemed to be as expansive as all the others, but less extravagant than Ayelet would have expected. "Have you been up here before?" they asked De-let.

(ooc: you're good!)
Ayelet
Currently: interacting with De-let

Apparently, the headmaster's quarters were not a separate building. Ayelet followed along, incredibly thankful and not too worried about being late or getting lost as long as he remained by De-let's side. It was nice to have someone looking out for them: actually, why was their roommate being so kind?

Through incredible luck or just a bit of sense, the two of them managed to make it up to the fourth via stairs, or, in Ayelet's case, the teleportation device that phased him to the top of the stairwell.

The fourth floor seemed to be as expansive as all the others, but less extravagant than Ayelet would have expected. "Have you been up here before?" they asked De-let.

Bastian.jpg
ARTIE WILSON
Interactions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

"Yea alright, though I gotta mention I don't do too well with learnin' new things. At my old schools, I always just had a friend of mine che-er, help out on, like... tests and stuff." Artie shrugged, suddenly feeling a little embarrassed.

"Since you like studying and all that nerdy stuff, maybe we can study together! I mean, after the secret passageways of course." He stood up then, walking over to her and clapping her heartily on the back.

"Cool of you to help out with your fancy light though! I'm gonna go look for my buddies, I can't wait for you to meet 'em! C'mon." Motioning for his roommate to follow him back out into the dorm halls, he glanced around with excitement.

"Maybe they got lost? Not that that's an issue, of course. I can track anyone down if I concentrate hard enough! Me and my little brother used to practice all the time, and I've gotten pretty good! You can come with me if you want, see the super senses in action and all that!" If he got a chance to show off, he was going to take it! It wasn't hard to remember the scent of Layton, Fin or Antoine since he'd just left them a few minutes ago.

Holding onto that, Artie got to work weeding the three boys out from the gaggle of students still scurrying about. Often he would pause and listen, scanning the area with hearing, sight and scent. Then he would continue on, squeezing past others hurriedly so as not to lose what he was locked onto. As a wolf, it was much easier to do this according to his parents. It just came more naturally. But as a human with wolf senses, it took a lot more concentration, which wasn't always Artie's strong suit.

"Hey, I think someone's got some pickles in there!" Nearly drooling, he glanced at one of the dorms across from where he stood.

"I want pickles..."

🔥🌀HELIA AKIMA🌀🔥
INTERACTION: Pipsqueak Pipsqueak

“Yeah, we could study together! As long as you're fine with sitting in silence. It makes it much easier to focus on the subject. I had a hard time keeping up at my old school, it was very difficult to focus. So I had a habit of going to the local library and catching up with what I missed.”

She could understand issues with concentration. When he mentioned her fire she mumbled a very confused.

‘fancy light…?’

She had never heard it referred to that before. Probably because the only other supernaturals she has spoken to were either her mom or her mother's relatives. Who all have the same fire she does. She followed him as he started sniffing out his friends. Having those senses must’ve been pretty convenient if they didn’t put you at risk of over stimulating your brain. Helia had regular human senses, though she wasn’t even sure Fire elementals had enhanced senses anyway. At least her mother had never brought it up. They were going through crowds of students and Helia wished she at least had a description of his friends so she could help. Artie also got distracted by the smell of pickles for a moment.

Helia asked.

“Can you tell me what they look like? So I can help and know who I’m looking for.”​

Edwin Yates

1685719802333.png

Edwin remained relatively quiet and passive as the student approached the nurse and him. However, his inner thoughts raced with anxiety upon hearing the term "sister," causing a slight panic to bubble up inside him. "Oh, great, another emopire? Now I have to worry about two of them!" Edwin's mind screamed, though he managed to maintain a composed exterior. He allowed them to converse for a moment, silently contemplating whether accepting their help would alleviate or add to his stress.

Before he could make a decision, fate seemed to intervene as the student hurriedly rushed towards his dorm. Edwin snapped out of his trance, mustering a small chuckle. "Well, that's interesting... brother, ma'am," he remarked, attempting to lighten the situation. "But, if you don't mind, this thing needs to lie down soon," he added, the chuckling giving way to a slight wince of pain in his feet.

As they finally reached the dorm room, Edwin couldn't help but let out a low whistle of appreciation. The room was far from unpleasant; it was evident that someone knew how to construct an academy properly. "Oh, yes, thank you," Edwin responded quickly to the departing nurse, grateful for her assistance.

Edwin sat alone in the living room of his dorm, his body still throbbing from the recent burns he had endured. The nurse had treated his injuries, but his mind was far from at ease. He glanced around the room, taking in the opulent decor that surrounded him. The fancy furniture and elegant ambiance only served to heighten his anxiety. As his eyes swept over the room, Edwin couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. The luxurious surroundings felt like a facade, hiding the truth of the supernatural world he now found himself in. Every creak of the floorboards and flicker of the lights seemed to send shivers down his spine.

He cautiously examined the bookshelf, but instead of ancient tomes filled with arcane knowledge, he found a collection of classic novels and contemporary literature. A small sense of relief washed over him as he realized that, at least in this room, the supernatural was not immediately present. These were just regular dorm accommodations, devoid of the eerie and unknown. However, despite the mundane appearance of the dorm, Edwin couldn't shake off the fear that had taken hold of him. The stories his father had told him, about the supernatural beings in this academy, their disdain for humans, and the power they possessed lingered in his thoughts. He was terrified of being caught by these monsters, or worse, his father being caught raising him.

Sinking into the armchair, Edwin's gaze drifted toward the window, seeing the crowds of students walking into and out of the impressive building, heading towards their first classes of the day. The loud chatter down below was muffled by the sounds of the wind, blowing ever so gently the branches of the nearby tree. The atmosphere offered a moment of respite, but also reminded him of the dangers lurking beyond his room's walls. He wondered how he would navigate through a world where humans were seen as nothing more than predators, pawns, or prey. Doubts and insecurities flooded Edwin's mind, and he questioned his decision to enter this realm. Was it worth the risk? Why was it that he accepted his dad’s offer? Was the diploma any better than that of an ordinary school? Was death a worthy risk for an experimental program? A mix of trepidation and determination filled Edwin's heart. While his fear was palpable, he knew that he couldn't allow it to consume him. He had to find a way to survive and adapt, even if it meant constantly looking over his shoulder.

Mentions/Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Alcuris Twilight|16|Emopire|Dorm Room|Lode Stone
"Well I wouldn't be in the room if I weren't unless I had teleporting magic...but...that's not my specialty. My name is Alcuris Twilight, nice to meet you." He glanced around the dorm, "It's at least a bit spacious. I thought we would be cramped in here. I don't really care which room, though I do have a very serious question.... Are you a super emotional person?" He knew it was a weird question to ask but he really needed to know...right now he was more tired than anything. So he couldn't really tell what she was feeling.
galvanismgal galvanismgal

Esmarie Twilight|Nurse|30|Emopire|Medic Builidng|Open
Esmarie sighed, "First class hasn't even started but things are already crazy. Oh..food, Rennie is probably hungry. I should stop and get something for her to eat." She turned heading for the lunchroom on a mission to obtain some food. Before heading back to the Medic building. In her arms was a bag of cookies, an apple, and a sandwich. Part of her told her it was probably too much for Rennie to try and eat right away but she wanted to have the option in case there was a certain one the child wanted.

April Valence|16|Water Spirit Contractor|Dorms-->Room|Izzy
Yeah, we can meet up once we get our dorms handled and then go to class together. Maybe even get seats by each other. That would be awesome...well actually the first class is Workings of Magic. I wonder if it'l be set up like a science classroom or just normal desks..." They had been walking while chatting and now they were in front of the dorms. "Well good luck hopefully we both have decent roommates!" April opened the door stepping in to see others heading into the dorms, "You said room 1? Here?" She tested the door, "Oh it's open, that means your dormmate is here already. Have fun!! I'll see you shortly." She said before turning and heading down the halls to find her dorm, "Room 8...Ah...here." She tried the key opening the door and stepping in. No one was there yet. "Name...what was my roommate's name...Malcom? Yeah....I wonder how this will go. I guess it would be any worse than when Kiba and I got stuck together in that cave..."
Texangamer Texangamer

Kyrin|16|Living Sword of Ice|Outside Dorms|Euhan (alt. Weishan)
"I have elemental control, survival class, and battle practice, kind of things that I should really work on." He yawned once more, "Well, let's go see who we are rooming with. I'm not sure how much time has passed but pretty sure showing up late on the first day of class wouldn't look well."
asphodelus asphodelus

Helina Talzin|Music&Dance Teacher|300|Highborn Nature Elf|Apartment|Maxine
She laughed softly, "Once you get full control over your powers, you'll find you can create just about anything you may want and need with nature. Though it does take a lot of practice patients and time. I know you'll be able to do it one day." She said working on the other shoe.
Texangamer Texangamer

Dax Maron|Headmaster|Unknown|Ancient Dragon|Office|Ayelet & De-Let Loui
Dax came out from his room side of the office when he heard voices, "Hello kids, what can I do for you?" He held a soft smile, as he wore something a bit simpler than what he had, had one at the opening ceremony.
asphodelus asphodelus DarkKitsune DarkKitsune (If asphodelus is already on their trip. I will move us on with what was possibly planned for their characters..sorry this is so short.... O_o )

Finn|14|King Cobra Shifter|Dorm Room|Open
Finn glanced toward the door when he heard the jiggle but no one came in. He heard a female talking before departing. Had his roommate's name been a female... He honestly couldn't remember anything after his embarrassing shout in the auditorium.​

Lode 17 mineral construct
Interaction: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

There were plenty of reasons why he could be in the room like being the friend of her actual roommate but the refrained from voicing her thoughts.

“Nice to meet you as well,” Lode said while taking a moment to think. It wasn’t really a weird question since they would be living together so there was no harm in answering it.

Was she emotional? The depression and haunting of her past failures that consistently plague her or maybe the low simmer of anxiety she felt due to her being inadequate. Then there was the pain from her body but that wasn't an emotion so it shouldn't count.

“I don’t think so,” Lode said flat out lying since it was only rarely emotions ever showed on her face. Better to say this and smooth things over than make him worry about her having an emotional outburst like some of the younger students might. Who would want to live with a drama queen? Certainly not lode herself.

Lode placed her few belongings to the side for now,” We can always think on our rooming arraignment while we attend today’s lessons. Otherwise, I can take the one closer to the door since the noise level may be higher if that’s alright with you.”

That and she was a restless sleeper so it was better to be closer to the door to sneak out during the night and during her groggy mornings there would be less distance to travel.

“If you don’t mind me asking what is your specialty if it is not teleportation?”

Lode was unsure if Alcuris would want to chat more so she was hesitant to be the one to end the conversation.

Layton Esmond
CtwIOwS8WXlRVGvEUmsfZJyE8nqrZSXHawJby4XEEvbbPuA7SYyOEsYJ6VBUNcIteK3Dhev6W9vcM-ZdKyx1kpo8PzBsix68-Ur0ePN7GMrp2fiNbwwtYxdj6RQeSaUxq0IfwS_xRm6vsntdiwQm2jywo8FWrq4ouFUO8-83Ppk_m_M0l6sl16Avt3jtgvA72CR4jlbj4c251kO98g1PHP1GBM4ARMN6XXYzT6qF4LXxiLTmOo5AR-Vbmd1f4_tMN4iT9iG2QyC7riSTuMU8lcwNihgapto2IlCndiuXINy-C2wJGca9wRYqNEyTwMjInc_OF_nGgpcH9y9_tyTAAPJhKbZndkbWOkOcw_D1rynqQRa3x-QGe_f_2cRAKrhgOao8wVeoSR54sg5Jo5yfcNXbOFJ1e3dxbYHcQCpdSI92ndD3l1W5y1jv1a8Ad5P_VMOFKOn-t4lTkiIyfx4bJKOVKhY7H1uNFtI1IqqA0QYNx24_wjNpJVsFhZekbG6M2HY7IhJSifdS1mZ4gM7zzaQIdVDeEg3xCJ5xYIVP9xexGTQssaqh0VjxUTlcElA23Cqsb2DKWb_kELrpKTxy5HuhnKq3CggG7s2Lj6UHGqhnW5FGgR_TI4PZ1D_D9GL1D1QYFZ4OIkvIct5aQBxzKJ_PdybXl0VX70AmGdAjga-0jPO6x1p9ciUCHsiRb1IpD0Yrp_sm_0BVf6L-MzJhSepE_25T-NiNY324ZB9AVwd5UxFT42wk616fjnH2Y-vhCbjt92O09aGHPI-gWWAyjDCsaXjMx5UrXLS0Rw_hrrAidmL7xZqzAiaHnHC24y0JLS0JoM1HQEhLeUK1tZVYhGZ31q2zklBA-VJhEybbAqkR8yMvJdCqNiBQR-CAk7JE2jEsc8XjvKbkanfEFBfuHwiXR47oS8CwO9lpziMouKjA=w701-h1053-s-no

Mentions: None

Interactions: Antoine Lenoir | Raku Raku

"You went to another school just as big as this before?" Layton asked surprised. He thought this school was enormous! And Antoine went to another school that was just as big? "Wait no, you said it was bigger?" How much bigger can you get? "That sounds fun. This is the biggest school I've been to. Not because the other school was small but because this is my first time going to a school." He said with a nod. His pace slowed a bit as they got closer to the crowd. Seeming a bit nervous and uncomfortable again. But he kept on moving. He didn't want to slow the both of them down.

"You can only learn so much by yourself. So, I am kinda looking forward to classes and stuff." Despite all the whining and complaining he might be doing, he much preferred being here than back at home. Nice place with nice people and chances to learn. What else could he want? As they grew closer to the packed door, Layton soon came to a full stop. Sighing as he watched people go in. "Uh...do you wanna wait? Till most of the people are in?" He questioned, tilting his head back so he could look up at his tall friend behind him.

Rennie |13| angel/demon| Medic Building| Vivienne
1686522815887.png
Rennie just looked at the trashcan she had in her arm as she shook her head" No I'm fine don't worry I wasn't going to throw up It just..... am I safe as Ms. Esmarie said big brother won't find me here I'm just scared he'll find me and he will hurt me again" she said as she sighed looking around she didn't see her big brother so she was safe from him" I just fear him I was just thinking" she say hearing her stomach growl she was hungry again she didn't want to ask for more cookies she didn't want her food to be taken away from her like her brother took her food and hurt libro she felt a tear coming down her face she couldn't stop it" sorry" she say" I was thinking of Libro he was a friend I think that's the word you used when explaining what friends were" she say" libro died he protected me from brother he died saving me" she say

Maxine Talzin| 14 Nature Elf/Human| Apartments| Helina

1686527812989.png
Maxine just looked at her mum as she was making the shoe she was amazed at how her mum's powers worked" Do you think I can practice with you" she asked as she smiled happily she liked practicing her powers with her mum but she knew the school would help her with her powers but she wanted to practice with her mum too she just sighed as she was resting at the same time" oh like the shoes you're making me" she asked as she smiled to her" hey mum..... um I know it's a tough topic to talk about..... but what was daddy like" she asked she wanted to find out about her father mum she had never met him since he died when she was born she had seen pictures of him but she wanted to learn more about him BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Antoine Lenoir
Location - Outside the dorms | Interactions - Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

44d9fa8c77990f055ab02be5f96a60b3.jpg

Antoine nodded in response to Layton asking about his previous, larger school. Before he was homeschooled, he went to massive private school. One larger than the one they were in. Of course, it wasn't nearly as interesting. He was surprised to here this was the first school his demon friend had been too. But, he had to guess they don't care much for education in the underworld. As they further approached the door and the crowd became more tumultuous, Antoine could tell it was making Layton nervous. He slowed down for a second, smiling as he looked to him. He couldn't imagine what Layton had to put up with back home to cause him to be this nervous and afraid of everything. Antoine hoped he could help.

" I understand. I've been homeschooled ever since I was cursed. It really doesn't compare to the experience of a classroom." Antoine remarked, looking up to the crowd before his focus returned to Layton. They'd come to a stop due to the crowded door, Layton asking if they could stop. Antoine, quite enjoying having friends again, was more than happy to continue chatting. "Sure! Hopefully it will thin up. I heard we had classes right after we get in our dorms" He said, readjusting the large bag he had on his shoulders.

• Professor Jean Garnier. Wendigo, Instructor of Magic.
    Interactions/Mentions: AquaMarie AquaMarie (Mayumi)
    As another possibility of the students mindset was brought to light, Jean gave a simple nod; despite it being a welcoming ceremony, it wasn't strictly for newcomers. Perhaps he had been too hasty in his earlier assessment yet again. This contemplation would be tabled for now as a new answer was presented to him. "There is no need to be concerned there. Thankfully, in this long life I've lived, I've managed to gain a decent grasp on time management. I believe today we were only meant to give an introduction to our course, though after it comes time to grade papers, my free time may be more sporadic." In spite of everything that he was anticipating for today, the calm demeanor he had been mostly managing to uphold felt warranted. A welcome pace rather than the nerve-wracking journey most new teachers might experience. "If anything, I was concerned about everything that wasn't preparation. After speaking with you, I've gained a bit of reassurance, so rather than being a bother, your company is most certainly a welcome boon."

"That being said, should we leave the auditorium? At this rate, we may be the last two present in such a large and quiet room."

Alcuris Twilight|16|Emopire|Dorm Room|Lode Stone
"I feed off emotions, and can manipulate emotions as well...though I don't have good control over it which is why I'm here....my sister thinks it's safer to not be around humans since their emotions are far easier to manipulate and such things can go wrong. That was why I asked if you were an emotional kind of person. I'd hate to somehow hurt you...My sister can seal my powers slightly if needed." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck, "People would probably tell me to go stay in the apartments with her...but she can be overbearing at times."
galvanismgal galvanismgal

Helina Talzin|Music&Dance Teacher|300|Highborn Nature Elf|Apartment|Maxine
"Your father....he was a great man. He was very tolerant of me in our first encounters." She said with a soft sad chuckle, "There was one time I set up a trap. He walked through the door and stepped right into it the vine snapped him up in the air and the entire bucket of water flew into the air soaking him. I felt so bad, but his response was wonderful. He glared at me, saying 'I thought we were passed this point Helina!' I had gotten worried because I had heard him on his cellphone talking to someone and thought he had brought another human to hurt me. But with time he really did step up to the plate, mending my distrust of humans. He was charming and caring, and he was so excited when he found out we were going to have you. Though he did worry you'd come out looking funny. I told him not to worry though, that our baby would be strong and beautiful."
Texangamer Texangamer

Esmarie Twilight|Nurse|30|Emopire|Medic Building|Rennie & Vivenne
Esmarie heard voices and knew that Vivenne was back, she opened the door and smiled, "Hey sorry it took me a bit longer than I thought. I brought some food back for you Rennie. Hello Vivenne, you should have been here earlier it was a mess." She said with a small chuckle.
Texangamer Texangamer AquaMarie AquaMarie

📚HYACINTH MARSH💧
INTERACTION: Defined Comedy Defined Comedy

“Ok, though, if something like that does happen, I’ll be willing to share my school books with you,”

Hyacinth offered, His peak was also caught by the mention of Artioshi not needing sleep. He wanted to ask more on the subject but quickly thought against it. However, Hyacinth did let out a little laugh.

“Don’t worry, my magic hasn’t blown up anything. I have destroyed a cup or two learning about Bloom though.”

It wasn’t loud when it happened because they were just weak plastic cups. He probably should’ve tested it on something more stable, but his resources were limited due to his parents not knowing. Although all things considered, he was relieved Artioshi didn’t mind the experiments. Then a thought came across Hyacinth’s mind about the other classes they would be taking. Like mortal studies, he didn’t know exactly what he had in the bag with that one. He grew up around them. It was a matter that he wasn’t that social with them or anyone, really. He would probably find supernatural studies fun. He did consider it a part of studying magic after all and always found both topics of interest. Archery and sword fighting are highly debatable considering his lack of knowledge of using a weapon.

“As of now, I don’t think I need any help. I will admit that there are some questions I wanna ask you. Like that weird temporary effect you had when we first met and you being both scary and pret--But I don’t know what questions would make you feel uncomfortable…”

He cut himself off at the pretty part because that was an embarrassing thing to say out loud, especially since he wasn’t the most attracted to other people. He also didn't want to make Artioshi uncomfortable by hearing that from his roommate.​

Rennie |13| angel/demon| Medic Building| Vivienne & Esmarie

1686791728712.png
Rennie just looked up she smiled when she saw Esmarie" Hello Ms. Esmarie it's okay oh you brought some food," she told her while she smiled at her as she heard about the boy she just started to pout remembering the words of the boy she didn't like the boy too much" he scared me when I first woke up I didn't mean to burn him I'm sorry for burning the floor," she says looking at the food that was given to her" whoa so many foods," she said sniffing at the sandwich she just took a bit out of it there were too many flavors in her mouth as she enjoyed it grabbing the apple slices and the cookies maybe she shouldn't have done that she was happy they weren't going to take away her food as her brother did" why did the boy hate me so much I know i burned him but still he seemed like he was scared of me" she told them pouting AquaMarie AquaMarie & BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Maxine Talzin| 14 Nature Elf/Human| Apartments| Helina

1686794171368.png
Maxine just looked at her mother as she was telling her about her father she had never known who her father was she just watched as she smiled" you set up a trap" she say scratching at her head a bit as she felt a bit of pain but she didn't show it on her face she just looked up at her mother as she giggled" that is actually funny hehehe" she says as she laughed" so daddy loved you and me" she said pouting a little as she wished she had met her father she wishes her father was still alive she just blushing " why did daddy thought I turn look funny" she asked" oh after school do you think we can go plant something" she asked as she had smiled feeling a sharp pain in her head BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Vivienne Woods☆Nurse☆Wood Elf
Interaction: Texangamer Texangamer (Rennie) and BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (Esmarie)
Character Sheet

Vivienne sadly sighed looking at the small child, she hated to hear and know all the hardship and struggles she had been through. No small child should have to go through all that pain and hatred. "You know that's not true dove...I have met you for only a meer minutes and I don't believe that to be true, you are much more and you are more than worthy of love and friendship.." the tall elven woman gently spoke. "you are safer in here than out there for sure...the headmaster aims for the safety and well being of our students..." Vivienne added. "oh dear...is quite alright no need to be sorry...if you need a cry go for the cry,...never need to be sorry for your feelings..." The woman spoke to the girl as she heard someone entering the medic building. Turning around she saw Esmarie. "oh Esmarie...oh no no it's fine, I myself am sorry I ended up heading to the welcoming ceremony instead of staying here along with you this mornin. Perfect timin wee one was very hungry" She replied having noticed the look on the girl's face when she had finished the last cookie and juice she had given her. "a mess?...oh dear...well the wee one did somewhat tell me, and well I did notice the scorch mark on the ground" she replied looking over at Esmarie also letting out a small chuckle.

Mayumi Kitsui☆Shifting Teacher☆Kitsune
Interaction: Defined Comedy Defined Comedy (Professor Jean Garnier)
Character Sheet

Mayumi gently nodded he had a point there with those of much longer life span time did move at a much different rate than those with a much shorter life. And she could truly understand him at that end for sure. "well that is a very good outcome, with you having gained great time management, that is a very useful skill to grasp when one is a teacher" she replied knowing that she herself still struggled with time management. Mayumi was quite enjoying the company of Professor Jean and the bit of conversation they had been gladly holding. "Such a charm Professor Jean, I am glad to hear that my company has been better than expected" She gently smiled folding up her fan. "oh, dear..." Mayumi spoke in suprised as she looked away from Jean and around then and the now completely empty auditorium. She lightly blushed thinking of how embarrassing it must be that they continued to speak and sit here after everyone had cleared out the large room. However, she also found this to be a bit hilarious as well as she covered her mouth and let out a giggle. "oh well it does seem we both have enjoyed the welcomed company " she commented. "But I do believe we are the very last two" she added with another giggle. "well then...we start exiting ourselves.." she mentioned getting up from the seat.

Bastian.jpg
ARTIE WILSON
Interactions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Raku Raku

Artie turned to look at Helia with a grin, still watering at the mouth.

"Oh yea, sorry! Uh, one of 'em is real tall, like a small building or a big dog. The other is real short, like a big bug or a small... demon. He's a demon." He shook his head, trying to get his senses back on track.

"Right, this way then!"
Turning on his heel, Artie bobbed and weaved through the crowd again, sorting through the different scents expertly. However, it wasn't his nose that finally led the two to his friends, but his ears. He heard Antoine speaking first, something about being cursed. Not only seconds later did he spot the tall student, looking down to who Artie could only assume was Layton.

"There they are!" Making his way over to them with Helia in tow, he greeted the pair with a crooked smile.

"What's up guys? Hey, look who I met! Helia, this is Layton and Antoine! Guys, this is my new roommate Helia!" He pointed to each individual as he introduced them.

"Helia's got some cool magic fire and can help light the way while we're exploring the school! Pretty neat, huh?" Artie looked as proud as he would if the power were his own.

"You two haven't made it to your dorms yet right? Why don't we check 'em out! Antoine, what room number you got?"

Malcolm Willems|16|Werewolf

Malcolm huffed as he walked through the crowd of students, looking around for Eztli. He couldn’t help but bump into students within the crowd, he was not accustomed to crowds this large due to being homeschooled most of his life. “Great, now I just lost my first friend. This sucks.” As he was walking through the crowd, he noticed most students were looking up at something. A bit confused by what was going on, Malcolm looked up to see none other than Eztli, flying for all to see. The young bat girl signaled Malcolm to follow her. Malcolm gave a thumbs up, proceeding through the crowd.

Once he got door he signaled for Eztli to come down. “Sorry for losing you back there. I’m not really used to moving around in crowds like these.” He sighed. Looking rather apologetic. “We should probably head out before it gets even more crowded.” He opens the door and heads out. “Try not to fall behind, okay?”

Interactions: Defined Comedy Defined Comedy

Damien Wells|32|Whisperer|Mortal Studies Teacher

As the last of the students have left the auditorium, Damien huffed and exited his seat to go to the lobby. “This school year’s definitely going to be an interesting one.” As he walks through the lobby, he catches a glimpse of Malcolm at the door before he heads out. “The kid seems nice enough.” He then leaves the lobby and heads to the Teachers lounge.

Once he arrives there, he makes himself a cup of coffee. He took a sip and huffed. “Today’s gonna be a long one…”

Interactions: OPEN

🔥🌀HELIA AKIMA🌀🔥
INTERACTION: Pipsqueak Pipsqueak Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Raku Raku

Helia was going to assume that by the description of ‘big building’ or ‘big dog’ that this person was a werewolf or something like that, And a there was a demon who was presumably short she did wonder why there was so much emphasis on height but shrugged it off. Artie was a goofball who was distracted by the smell of pickles. When he took off she followed him through the crowd of students, trying her best not to bump into them she could be very clumsy. Eventually she saw a very very tall guy with black hair and hazel eyes and was taller then she’d expected however what caught her attend was the scar on his face that obviously came from fire. While her fire wasn’t hot she still doesn’t know the mental toll it could have on him so it did worry her. Then there was a boy who was about a inch or so shorter then she was he had red eyes and white hair that had a black streak through his bangs, he had small black antlers and ears that in shape reminded her of deer ears. Artie then introduced them. She replied

“Nice to meet you both!”

He then spoke about the passage ways and talked about how ‘cool’ her fire was and she felt like there a pun. She snorted as she thought about it.

“Side warning my fire isn’t burning hot it’s actually freezing so while I’ll summon it to get us a distance through it you might wanna be wary of hypothermia, or frostbite. Perhaps some other cold induced condition I could be forgetting as well— oh! And I’ll also be making sure you guys don’t sustain any injuries Artie already seems a little accident prone and I can also use my fire to heal minor injuries you might have. Artie has brought you guys up a few times while we were in our dorm.”

He then asked Antoine about his dorm.​

Lode 17 mineral construct
Interaction: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

“I don’t think you can do anything to hurt me,” lode said, ” I’m pretty stable after all. If such a thing happens it would be my fault.”

Physically it didn’t look like Alcuris could do anything to her and emotionally she wasn’t the type to be hurt by people she wasn’t close to.

“As long as you don’t willingly try to manipulate me there shouldn’t be an issue. I sure some classes will also teach about defending against such magical tactics. If your worried about humans it still might be better to have your sister on guard since the headmaster can approve them being here, or they could sneak in, or now that we are already here someone could develop some intentions to start trouble that somehow involves humans appearing…I am a bit worried how easy the rules seem to be to get around here,” Lode said in a tone that it was more of a when it would happen then a would it. Who knows maybe he was lying and was actually a human himself. On second thought maybe Lode shouldn't have said anything that could cause him to worry since he might not have considered that posibility.

Lode’s expression shifted as if she was looking past Alcruis into a distant memory,

“Sometimes that’s the burden of caring too much about someone. In time she may find that distance may help your relationship.”

After all, how is a chick supposed to grow if it’s stuck in its shell.

Layton Esmond
CtwIOwS8WXlRVGvEUmsfZJyE8nqrZSXHawJby4XEEvbbPuA7SYyOEsYJ6VBUNcIteK3Dhev6W9vcM-ZdKyx1kpo8PzBsix68-Ur0ePN7GMrp2fiNbwwtYxdj6RQeSaUxq0IfwS_xRm6vsntdiwQm2jywo8FWrq4ouFUO8-83Ppk_m_M0l6sl16Avt3jtgvA72CR4jlbj4c251kO98g1PHP1GBM4ARMN6XXYzT6qF4LXxiLTmOo5AR-Vbmd1f4_tMN4iT9iG2QyC7riSTuMU8lcwNihgapto2IlCndiuXINy-C2wJGca9wRYqNEyTwMjInc_OF_nGgpcH9y9_tyTAAPJhKbZndkbWOkOcw_D1rynqQRa3x-QGe_f_2cRAKrhgOao8wVeoSR54sg5Jo5yfcNXbOFJ1e3dxbYHcQCpdSI92ndD3l1W5y1jv1a8Ad5P_VMOFKOn-t4lTkiIyfx4bJKOVKhY7H1uNFtI1IqqA0QYNx24_wjNpJVsFhZekbG6M2HY7IhJSifdS1mZ4gM7zzaQIdVDeEg3xCJ5xYIVP9xexGTQssaqh0VjxUTlcElA23Cqsb2DKWb_kELrpKTxy5HuhnKq3CggG7s2Lj6UHGqhnW5FGgR_TI4PZ1D_D9GL1D1QYFZ4OIkvIct5aQBxzKJ_PdybXl0VX70AmGdAjga-0jPO6x1p9ciUCHsiRb1IpD0Yrp_sm_0BVf6L-MzJhSepE_25T-NiNY324ZB9AVwd5UxFT42wk616fjnH2Y-vhCbjt92O09aGHPI-gWWAyjDCsaXjMx5UrXLS0Rw_hrrAidmL7xZqzAiaHnHC24y0JLS0JoM1HQEhLeUK1tZVYhGZ31q2zklBA-VJhEybbAqkR8yMvJdCqNiBQR-CAk7JE2jEsc8XjvKbkanfEFBfuHwiXR47oS8CwO9lpziMouKjA=w701-h1053-s-no

Mentions: None

Interactions: Antoine Lenoir | Raku Raku || Artie Wilson | Pipsqueak Pipsqueak || Helia Amima | DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
"Since you were cursed? You're cursed?" Layton questioned while tilting his head. "What were you like before you were cursed?" He wondered what kinda curse Antoine had that caused him to no longer go to school. He could think of a few curses that would cause people to want to stay home. But a lot were more annoying than anything. He hoped it wasn't anything too bad for him.

Though when the other agreed to stop he smiled. Nodding as he stepped a bit to the side so they weren't in the way. "Thank you...sorry for holding us back." He sighed. At least the other didn't seem to mind too much. Which he was happy for! It made him feel bad for judging him so quickly...Antoine seemed like a good person. Probably a better person than him...not that he was the best person, to begin with. "Uh. Antoine. I'm also sorry for being scared of you. I guess that was kinda mean of me." He was mumbling more to himself. Feeling a bit awkward apologizing. "It's just, at home, bigger kids like you tended to pick on me a lot." He gave a small shrug. "Ima get stronger here. Then I'm going to beatthem up next time they mess with me." He gave a determined nod. That was his goal too while being here. Being strong enough to protect himself.

Layton looked oven when he could hear a familiar voice coming towards them. Noticing Artie, and what he assumed, was his roommate coming over. He gave a wave to them both. "Um. It's nice to meet you too." Though, hearing about her freezing fire made him blink. He thought it was funny how opposite it was. "That's cool. Like having a doctor. I'll try to help the best I can too. I may be a bit...shorter than average, but I can reach high places easily." He could be lots of help! And hearing that Artie talked about them made him feel happy. "We talked a bit about Artie too. All good things." He said sheepishly. But hearing that they would all go together made him feel better. The crowd wouldn't be too bad with all these people in his group. "If we are all going we can keep going now. I'll be fine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back