• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Academy For the Unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Yeah," Harley smiled. "I just got here myself. I hadn't even finished unpacking before I felt an itch to practice." He began to slightly blush. "But, how about you? Are you new here too?" AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
"needed a brake nice" she replied "yea unpacking dose take a lot out of you..I took almost all day to get my self settled in my room" she added leaning her wight to her left leg " im also new myself...just got here early in the morning today.."she said with a smile OceLawlet OceLawlet

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
1553363495548.png
Mitchelle just looked at her aunt than to her mom as she was laying on the couch as she was finished " auntie we still gonna train tomorrow" she asked" I like training maybe I be better than you someday" she says happily she even had her own room in the apartment she heard the music" I still need to do my room" she giggled" I'm too lazy to do that" she said as she smiled looking up in the ceiling she wanted to find some new friends but didn't know how her only friend is Marina" auntie how do i make friends my only friend is Marina I'm scared to start school tomorrow what if the other kids don't like me" she says AquaMarie AquaMarie

-Skip to couple weeks start of school-
Mitchelle Leanne woods

Mitchelle had fallen asleep in her mom's aparment but she fell asleep on the desk she was doing her homework last night she must have fell asleep she just yawned. Mitch just yawned as she was sleeping happily" Tha mi ag iarraidh cuid de chreagan" she say (i want some pancakes) as she was kinda sleeptalking in her sleep she didn't want to wake up she stayed up most of the night doing her homework she had trouble with math AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mika Suzuki
1553480418529.png

Mika just was asleep she wasn't a morning person she just yawned as she just cover herself with the blanket she just smiled happily while she was dreaming holding to the blanket she had her mother was a teacher she didn't want to get up from the bed she just yawned she had been happy with her family her mom and big brother she had been adopted a couple months ago she just held her stuffed horse she absoutly love horses she really didn't want to get up from the bed she felt her alarm buzzing but she just put the snooze on she just fell back asleep SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Last edited:
Mae smiled at the sound of her alarm. School always kinda made her feel... safe. Like there was more to do in the day and that her mind was enough for people to like her. At least that was the case at her last school. Mae looked at her outfit she planned, a lilac sweater with a black overlay and jeans. Perfect. Mae changed quickly and rushed to the living room. Turning her head left and right, Mae noticed no one was awake yet. She collapsed on the floor from a drop in adrenaline. “Why am I always like this!” Mae sighed quietly. She stumbled to her feet and steadied herself on a wall. When the energy came back to her, Mae started to walk forward until she hit a side table. “Stupid table! Why couldn’t you be five feet to the left?” As if on cue, the table slide five feet to the left. Mae stared at the table in awe. “Could you... uh... come back?” The table automatically dashed back in front of her. Mae smiled. ‘I knew I was meant to be here!’ She rushed to check and see if her roommates were awake after grabbing some pop tarts.

Lance woke up that morning and took some time to drink a smoothie and watch the sunrise before going on a run around campus. He thought it strange that he hadn't met them yet, though he knew they existed because things would get moved around and such in their apartment. He gave a polite wave and smile to those he saw while he was out, including Michelle who had found a garden to play in. Good, she seemed to be doing a lot better here. He arrived back at the dorm to take a shower when he noticed Mika hadn't texted him back yet. Hm, he'd probably shower first, then go check on her. He gave a quick rap to Asaya's door, letting him know it was time to get up. He was giving a low growl in satisfaction as he stepped out, warm and happily clean, when he noticed he still hadn't heard from her. Well, Lance was going to make breakfast for Asaya anyway, knowing he would accidentally starve himself if he didn't, he might as well make some extra for her and bring it over. Wait, would her roommates be upset if he did? Oh well, Mika needed to be up and ready in time for class. He knew she had a habit of sleeping in, and figured that was what she was probably doing. He texted her to let her know he was coming, then grabbed ingredients and wrote to Asaya when he came out of his room. "Good morning Asaya. I'm heading down the hall to make breakfast in the kitchen. Are you in the mood for anything in particular?"

Lucaeli was doing stretches in their living room that looked more like yoga poses when she heard fumbling about, dressed in her usual crop top and sweats with a simple ponytail and light makeup. She was munching on an apple as she giggled. "Having fun there, Mae?" she spoke while contorting her body to get herself really limber for the day. She didn't like having to sit still all day in a boring classroom, but she tried to make the most of it by doodling and making jokes in her notes, occasionally giggling to herself in class and being the first out of the door when the bell rang to go play in the dance studio or to try to get a flash mob going, but she never got enough participants. Oh well, she was fine with having a party of one! She had a hip hop song playing from her bluetooth speaker as she stretched in the morning, finding that their confidence always gave her a boost of energy in the morning. "Hey, hey, you think Mika's awake yet?"

Texangamer Texangamer Tree_lord Tree_lord Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

Mae turned towards Lulu (is it alright if I just put Lulu now?) . “I don’t know. Wanna see if she’s awake?” Mae said with a smile. She motioned Lulu to follow her, turning towards the hallway. Mae walked all the way to Mika’s room and knocked, accidentally opening the door. “Hey Mika...Are you awake?” Mae asked quietly, worried to wake her friend.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Texangamer Texangamer

Mika Suzuki
Mika was still asleep as she just just yawned she didn't hear anyone come in or any text she got from her big brother she just pulled over the covers of her blanket over her face she tends to sleep in sometimes she get in trouble with Cassie for being late for her class" Okāsan anata wa watashi ni watashi no tame ni ikutsu ka no rāmen o tsukuru koto ga dekimasu" she say (mom, can you make me some ramen for me). Mika just yawned as she slept in she didn't like waking up early she just had her hand on her head she wasn't going to wake up anytime soon she just slept she don't think her big brother would come to check on her that be embarrassing" Cassie can we go shopping for ramen" she mumbled Mika really loved ramen. SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

When Asaya eventually went to leave his room, he did not seem his usual, energetic self. In fact, it was almost as though he hadn't slept at all that night. He nodded at Lance when he asked the question, and simply said "Sleep.", as he stumbled out of his room. It seemed that he had even managed to forget to put his mask on today, as it was missing from his face. This would seem odd though, as anyone would assume that he slept with it on. Asaya leaned against a wall in the room, and slid down along it until he was sitting on the floor. It was obvious that today was not quite going to be a normal day for him. Why was he so tired, anyway? He was usually so full of energy, even just before he would go to bed. In fact, the only thing that could tire him out this much was probably some sort of extended social interaction that didn't have anything to do with masks. This interaction would likely make Lance rather suspicious as to what in the world had happened to the poor guy. Although, Lance could probably have guessed, considering that he could hear two voices emitting from Asaya's room late into the night. Asaya's voice had probably woken Lance up once or twice, even. But surely staying up for one night wasn't enough to exhaust Asaya so much? At about this point, this question would have been answered, as Xenara left Asaya's room and walked in, in her usual outfit and wearing her mask, which was now fixed with a temporary patching. She had her sword on her person now, but not her rifle. Xenara looked at Lance for a moment, before saying "Can you even make pancakes properly, scales?".

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Harley's alarm blared in his ear. Stretching his arm out, he shut it off and buried himself in his blankets and curling up into a ball. It wasn't too long before he opened his eyes and stretched in bed letting out a yawn. He tossed his blankets to the side and got up to stretch again. After making his bed, he turned to his closet and got out his signature outfit, a nice black and white raglan shirt with dark blue jeans. He smiled as he placed his clothes on the now made bed, taking his bathrobe to the shower. When he felt he was nice and clean, he did his normal routine, brushing his teeth and his hair. He put on the bathrobe to go to back to his room, as he was still unsure if he had roommates. As he got dressed, his stomach growled as he glanced at his clock, "Crap! I think I'm going to be late!" Harley shoved his hair into a pony tail with a nearby hair tie and raced around his room gathering up a couple notebooks, pencils, and whatever else he might think he needs into a small backpack and raced out the door

Last edited:
Lance smiled sympathetically to Asaya, having heard the sounds from his room the night before. He could tell from the way they were speaking that there was an argument, most likely the girl trying to explain something to him and having no luck, as the small child could be more than a bit dense, but the sounds were too muffled from the walls for him to discern specific words. He picked up Asaya like a toddler and wrote to him, "I can't give you sleep since we have class, so you'll have to make do with coffee for the time being." He set up the coffee maker with one arm while letting the boy take a small nap in his arms. He frowned and gave a deep sigh to the girl who had come out. Stubborn little brat. She tried insulting him, but he remembered the last time she had eaten his cooking she did her best to hide her emotions regarding it. The girl obviously loved it when she thought Lance wasn't looking, but would vehemently deny it if confronted either by Asaya or himself. "… If you can get Asaya's mask and school supplies, I'll prove to you that my pancakes are more than proper." He put creamer and sugar in the coffee before setting Asaya on the couch with the cup and went to pull out supplies. He wrote to both of them to clarify. "The reason I ask is because I can either make blueberry pancakes or s'mores pancakes. The latter of which has cinnamon brown sugar batter with chocolate chips in half and mini marshmallows in the other." He pondered a moment before making the decision for them. "Never mind, I forgot I was making breakfast for Mika too and she always prefers the s'mores ones so that's what you're getting this morning." He pulled the ingredients out along with the cookware and watched to make sure Asaya was coming and ready to go before making his way down the hall, the sweet smell creeping out to the hallway as the boy rushed past. Lance perked up an eyebrow as he watched him pass by the window,. He wondered what he was in such a rush for, classes didn't start for another hour. Perhaps he had some sort of club activity first. He shrugged, deciding not to linger on it.
Tree_lord Tree_lord OceLawlet OceLawlet

Lulu giggled and tried to peak her head around the girl in front of her, but as soon as she noticed the door was open she held no shame in pushing it open and tackling the sleeping girl. "Wake up, sleepyhead! We gotta go to class! You can't sleep all day here, silly, that would be boring! Come on, let's go already!" She laughed as the girl protested under her, though she quickly got up. In her excitement she accidentally connected her emotions to Mika, sharing with her her bubbly excitement in the morning. She radiated happiness and warmth as she smiled between the two girls. She waited expectantly on the girl to start getting up and getting dressed, as none of the girls in the locker rooms minded changing in front of each other. She hadn't thought anything strange of it as she bounced on her toes. "What are you waiting for? Come on, there's a whole new day out there with so much to do!" She pleaded with the girl excitedly, eager to see what the rest of the day had to bring.
Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

Mae chuckled at the two girls. “Okay. If you’re so ready to go, let’s go.” Mika was ready to go and Lulu was already half way out the door. “Do you guys want something quick to eat? Toast? Eggs? Pop tart?” Mae asked eagerly, wanting to show off her new ability to her new friends.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Texangamer Texangamer

Mika Suzuki

Mika was a little groggy as she opens her eyes" my brother usually makes me S' mores pancakes" she told them as she yawned grabbing her phone as she texted her big brother' pancakes so early I'm up' she texted her big brother as she yawned as she went to the bathroom to get dressed as she heard her stomach growl she wanted her brother pancakes as she smiled looking around she put her implant. Mika just yawned as she exit the bathroom seeing her roommates' i think i gonna head to big brother room for my favorite pancakes' she signed and say as she yawned she was still sleepy waking up early

Last edited:
Xenara grumbled a little before following Lance's instructions. She rose both arms in the air and spoke, rather loudly, as she entered. "I suppose if I have to, I'll get his stuff. He can't carry half of it anyway." She was trying to get Lance to be at least a little upset, thinking she might be able to give her a reason to strike at him. She had been itching to fight something, anything properly when she had arrived. There were far less threats here than she thought there would be. However, it wasn't so bad. At least the pancakes were good around here, and it seemed Asaya had managed to practically make this dragon child act like his slave. At least, that's what she thought when she saw Lance carrying him around like that. "Just try not to get any of your lizard germs on my food." she said, smirking, when she returned from retrieving Asaya's things.

Asaya sleepily watched as Lance prepared the food. He had followed behind Lance after being set down, not really paying much attention to whether or not he properly had his own belongings. He had never really felt this tired before, and was wondering why he did. Perhaps it had something to do with gaining too much information at once? He truly didn't have the mental capacity to think on the topic too much at the moment, as he leaned into Lance's side. He began to wonder about his masks now, thinking if he should make himself another one. Perhaps let a few spirits seep in this time? maybe the weaker ones. But what in the world would the design be? He had nearly settled on doing something floral, when he gazed upon Lance's scales. They were rather pretty looking up close, and would draw attention to a mask rather well. He put a hand against one of them, and nearly tried to pull it out before stopping himself. Maybe he should ask for one first? maybe Lance shed them at times? He had no clue as to how they worked, anyway. Maybe he even needed them to live! Asaya now had a worried look on his face, as he poked at a scale. "Lance, do you need these?" he asked, curious.

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle just woke up from a bad dream she just walked out to the balcony she knew she had school but she just wanted to sit out here for a few all she wanted to do was cry the bad dream really scared her she felt safe in this school they were no bullies that hurt her she just stood up she had to get dressed when she got dressed she went to the kitchen to make her something. Mitch just was making some eggs when she was done with that she grabbed the plate her hand slipped and dropped the plate she step on the glasses" f*ck ow ow ow" she says having glass on her foot" MOOOOOOM" she yelled" AUNTIE" she said hoping they were awake she hope they didn't hear her curse. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Trinity, or Ms.Trost as the students would come to know her, stood at the schools main gate awaiting the students arrival. Hoping to make a good impression with them, especially since the previous head master had retired. Walking out in front of the main gate to see who all the early birds were and to try and place some faces with names. "I Hope everyone gets here safely" she told herself while stretching a bit to try and wake up so she could appear more warm and welcoming.

@all students and faculty.

Brianna
Brianna was waiting for her cousins but she saw the headmistress at the gate she didn't have shoes on only the uniform from where she just came her major wanted her live wanted her to be free she just walked in the school with her bags she felt broken she felt living was an order she wanted to go back to her hometown. Bri just looked around she was kinda soaked since it's been raining as she bumped into the lady" ow" she says falling on the ground tears was on her face she had the uniform on from the war she was used as a tool she barely talks only to her cousins blood dripping down her hair since it was raining. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Arya​
I made my way out onto the grounds enjoying the feeling of the cold rain against my skin. I found a tree to lean against and enjoyed to needed peace and quiet. I heard a soft cry in the distance and my ears twitched slightly. I looked around for the source of the cry and saw a girl on the ground. I tilted my head and watched as tears ran down her face. I wanted to approach and ask if she was okay but I decided it would be best to stay back and watch. So far I had managed to keep away from people and I wanted to keep it that way. Stay away and stay unhurt. I thought to myself. And stay alone. A voice in my head argued. I pushed it aside and watched the girl stand up. Texangamer Texangamer

Arya​
I made my way out onto the grounds enjoying the feeling of the cold rain against my skin. I found a tree to lean against and enjoyed to needed peace and quiet. I heard a soft cry in the distance and my ears twitched slightly. I looked around for the source of the cry and saw a girl on the ground. I tilted my head and watched as tears ran down her face. I wanted to approach and ask if she was okay but I decided it would be best to stay back and watch. So far I had managed to keep away from people and I wanted to keep it that way. Stay away and stay unhurt. I thought to myself. And stay alone. A voice in my head argued. I pushed it aside and watched the girl stand up. Texangamer Texangamer
Brianna
View attachment 563424
Brianna was waiting for her cousins but she saw the headmistress at the gate she didn't have shoes on only the uniform from where she just came her major wanted her live wanted her to be free she just walked in the school with her bags she felt broken she felt living was an order she wanted to go back to her hometown. Bri just looked around she was kinda soaked since it's been raining as she bumped into the lady" ow" she says falling on the ground tears was on her face she had the uniform on from the war she was used as a tool she barely talks only to her cousins blood dripping down her hair since it was raining. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Ms.Trost looked down at the young girl, a warm smile on her face as the rain seemed to shift around her, Ms.Trost didnt have a single rain drop touch her. Offering Briana her hand "goodmorning, You must Brianna one of the new students" looking the girl over as she started to introduce herself "I am the new Head Mistress, You can call me Ms.Trost" using her other hand she touched Brianna's forehead with the tip of her index finger, retracting it she pulled an umbrella from her bag and held it over her head. "Are you okay my dear? You dont have shoes on and you appear to have a head injury" a hint of worry in her voice as she looked around for either another student or a faculty member.
Seeing Arya by the tree she motioned with her hand "Would you mind comming here for a moment Arya! This young girl appears to need help, I believe a trip to the nurses office is required"

Brianna
Anime Girls Pictures #5 Collection 140 Images - oniemaru
Bri just looked at the lady" yes ma'am I'm fine I just....." she say trying to find the words for it" I just come from war my major wanted me to be free is this a school for people like me" she asked not sure what she was doing here. Bri just looked at the lady" no I'm fine i don't have a head injury I'm fine I don't need a nurse ma'am" she says in a heavy germen accent" I just waiting for cousins to get here I don't know if they are here already" she says as she had tears in her eyes grabbing the headmistress shirt" I don't want to be a tool for war again" she said tears in her eyes. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Arya​
Shoot I thought as waved her hand at me. I moved towards them falling back into my cold disposition. I stood a few feet away from the pair and fixed the girl with a hard gaze. She had blood in her hair and her feet where bare. My nose twitched slightly as her scent drifted towards me. She smelled sweet like honey but with a spicy undertone. Then the overwhelming scent of metallic blood and steel reached my nose. I turned my head away as she spoke. Her words twinged at my heart but I ignored it. "You should get cleaned up. I'll wait for your cousins." I said trying my best not the crinkle my nose at the smell of metal and blood.
Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Arya​
Shoot I thought as waved her hand at me. I moved towards them falling back into my cold disposition. I stood a few feet away from the pair and fixed the girl with a hard gaze. She had blood in her hair and her feet where bare. My nose twitched slightly as her scent drifted towards me. She smelled sweet like honey but with a spicy undertone. Then the overwhelming scent of metallic blood and steel reached my nose. I turned my head away as she spoke. Her words twinged at my heart but I ignored it. "You should get cleaned up. I'll wait for your cousins." I said trying my best not the crinkle my nose at the smell of metal and blood.
Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Brianna
Anime Girls Pictures #5 Collection 140 Images - oniemaru
Bri just looked at the lady" yes ma'am I'm fine I just....." she say trying to find the words for it" I just come from war my major wanted me to be free is this a school for people like me" she asked not sure what she was doing here. Bri just looked at the lady" no I'm fine i don't have a head injury I'm fine I don't need a nurse ma'am" she says in a heavy germen accent" I just waiting for cousins to get here I don't know if they are here already" she says as she had tears in her eyes grabbing the headmistress shirt" I don't want to be a tool for war again" she said tears in her eyes. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"It certainly is a place for special youth Miss Brianna but...." pausing as she listened to the girls words, sighing as she gently hugged the girl before patting her head "no one here will make you fight on a war my dear, I can assure you of that." Reaching into a satchel that was on her hip she pulled out a map. Pulling out a highlighter and tracing a path to the girls showers. "Arya that is no way to act towards someone in need, now please take this map and show her to the girls showers, I will let the girls cousins know of her situation, after Brianna has finished her shower then come back to me so that I can get her proper footwear and dry clothing" smiling warmly as she rubbed Brianna's back "it will be okay young one, there are plenty of nice people here, even as unsociable as Arya seems even he/she? (Which 1?) Can be quite nice if you take the time to get to know them" leading Brianna over to Arya with a warm smile "thank you for your assistance Arya, I'll have them make you something special for lunch today as a token of my thanks, now off you two go"

Brianna
Bri just looked at her" but.... but.... okay i'll go i'll take a bath" she say as she just bites her lip hoping her cousins won't freak out too much about her she just looked at her necklace she had she felt her heart was on fire she tried to be happy but she didn't know what was happiness she just grabbed the map. Bri just went inside the building as she took a bath the blood dripping down she just sighed " mom.... dad.... why you had to die" she says as she finished up and just got dressed and went back to where the headmistress was" um you said something about shoes and clothes" she said holding onto her necklace. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf OGAirbear OGAirbear

Arya​
I followed the girl, Brianna I think her name was. She did say much but she did keep playing with her necklace. As we made our way back to the headmistress I reached up to hold my own necklace. The memory of my mother brought a painful sting to my eyes as I blinked back tears. I flick my tail angry at myself for getting caught up in emotions. I stood a few feet behind Brianna while she talked to the headmistress. Now that she didn't reek of battle she smelled quite nice and inviting. As much as I didn't want to admit it I found her scent comforting.

(I hope that's not creepy it just makes sense for a wolf girl to rely on scent like wolves) Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Brianna
View attachment 563644
Bri just looked at her" but.... but.... okay i'll go i'll take a bath" she say as she just bites her lip hoping her cousins won't freak out too much about her she just looked at her necklace she had she felt her heart was on fire she tried to be happy but she didn't know what was happiness she just grabbed the map. Bri just went inside the building as she took a bath the blood dripping down she just sighed " mom.... dad.... why you had to die" she says as she finished up and just got dressed and went back to where the headmistress was" um you said something about shoes and clothes" she said holding onto her necklace. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf OGAirbear OGAirbear
Arya​
I followed the girl, Brianna I think her name was. She did say much but she did keep playing with her necklace. As we made our way back to the headmistress I reached up to hold my own necklace. The memory of my mother brought a painful sting to my eyes as I blinked back tears. I flick my tail angry at myself for getting caught up in emotions. I stood a few feet behind Brianna while she talked to the headmistress. Now that she didn't reek of battle she smelled quite nice and inviting. As much as I didn't want to admit it I found her scent comforting.

(I hope that's not creepy it just makes sense for a wolf girl to rely on scent like wolves) Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer
"Ah! You look much better! Both of you do" Ms.Trost extended the range of what was keeping her dry to the two girls "Thank you for your help Arya and Brianna I will have clothes and shoes waiting for you in your dorm room after the Assembly for new students this morning" reaching out she fixed the girls hair so they would look more presentable, especially since they were the early birds. "Are either of you hungry at this moment? I haven't had much time to eat this morning myself and I am starting to get quite hungry" Blushing as her stomach growled, keeping her smile to try and act as if she weren't embarrassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back