• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Academy For the Unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Salem snapped up and awkwardly bowed.

"I-I'm sorry," They stammered, "I promise it won't happen again!"

They stepped to the side and took off towards their room. Hopefully, they wouldn't see them again, it was already awkward enough talking to them once.

When Salem got to their room they stumbled onto their bed and focused on breathing normally.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Kenzie Powell - 29 - P.E. Teacher - Lighting Being
Kenzie froze as Isabella told her of what had happened. If she ever saw uer brother she wouldn't simply beat him... she'd kill him. "I'm so sorry Isa..." She said pulling her niece into another hug but this one was much more gentle. So much had went wrong after she had left France it seemed. And she hadn't been there for her family when it was more needed. "I'm so so sorry." Her eyes closed as Isa asked to stay in her room with her, "Of course you can... Or at least that's what I'm going to say and if the headmaster has issues with it I'll try them will a lighting bolt!" She smiled softly looking to Isa, "We might wqnt to get heading in though while my class doesn't start for a bit you will have classes all throughout the day..."
Texangamer Texangamer

Alister Styx - 18 - Angel/Demon
Alister huffed slightly before trudging into the building. He honestly didn't expect this place to be any different from the others. At one point he had landed himself in some sort of loony bin. It had been one twisted place, experimenting on the people trying to 'heal' from what ailed them. He shook himself slightly, "I suppose if this place turns out to be the same then...well not everyone will make it out alive. Perhaps not even myself..." He was tired to say the least, angels and demons alike didn't accept him. And humans never came to accept him simply because of his odd colored eyes and the scars on his face.​

Mae smiled at her finished song. It sounded nice but she wouldn’t sing it out loud. The acoustic guitar wrapped in her arms was warm to the touch. Mae whispered something into her pillow. As a light breeze fell across the room, Mae got up and went out to the front of the school again. “Talk to someone, Mae. Anyone who isn’t having a conversation.” Mae looked around to find the same girl with the wolf ears and tail. She walked up to the girl and spoke, “H-hey. I’m Mae but most people call me Amai. The school looks awesome right?” Mae waited patiently for the girl to respond.

Interacting with: H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Isabelle Kenna Powell 17 Student

Isa just looked at her aunt as she just pouts as she was told to go to class" but auntie it's boring and I just got here can't I just rest" she says pouting not wanting to go to class as she yawned she wasn't used to the time just yet. Isa just held onto her aunt she just grabbed her arm" it's not your fault though auntie you had to leave" she said she just hugged her aunt arm as she was walking with her inside the building she was really nervous about the school. Isa thought she was a freak because of her father saying she was" Auntie am I a freak like daddy says to me he used to lock me in my room without any food I don't know how to be happy my friends or boyfriend isn't here they still in France I miss them" she told her tears in her eyes. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Mika Amber Suzuki 16 Student

Mika just looked at her mother as she smiled" iz bullies bad here too Ms. Cassie" she asked trying her best not to sound weird she wasn't taught English in the French school she just looked up at her mom. Mika just looked at her" great i..... don't want to be embarrassed" she says as she looked at her while she played with her hands she missed her best friend and sister" I miss Danny" she pouted she needed to find a friend. Mika hoped she didn't have to get on another plane she hated planes they were scary besides watching movies they were fun she liked being with Cassie hoping her mother never find out she kinda knows how to drive SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Sama watched as the strange being went on their way. Her right ear twitched and she just had a confused look on her face. Then someone spoke to her, she looked behind her, "Oh hi.. Uh.. I'm, Sama, you can call me Sam." she said kindly, "Oh uh... Do you know where this room would be?" she asks curiously, handing over a key with three black numbers on a large colored plastic thing on the right, the numbers were 602.

Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

Andy walked up to room 601(in the boys dorm) and opened it up, peeking inside, "Hello? Anyone here?" he asks curiously, stepping inside and awaiting a reply from anyone in the room. He sighed and walked to an empty room to claim it, setting what he had in his car up in the room and sitting on a bed that was already there, he opened his phone and texted mika, "This new school is quite...different." he stated. He had sold his old car to get enough money to travel to the states, he wasn't gonna be separated from Mika, not again. He got a nice chunk of money, given it was an american muscle classic in France, he got a great deal of three million. So he was set to travel to the states and live quite well. He stayed at his grandparents house-well a vacation home-until he was accepted at the school Mika goes to.

Last edited:
Lance bared his teeth at her, ready to take her gun from her as well when Asaya had removed her mask. The girl looked visibly shaken, and Lance had thought for a split second that she might not want to fight. He hadn't let his guard down though, and seemed to write to Asaya but the words were more directed at them both. "As long as she keeps her hands and her weapons to herself, we won't have a problem." He moved to the side of her, staying crouched, knowing that if she readied her rifle at him again that the others would be out of the way. He looked to them for a moment to make sure they were alright and out of harm's way before continuing to study her, watching for any movements that may have indicated a pretense to strike or shoot. He weaved a quick slash of light to break the mask that had fallen, just to be careful, but never took his eyes away from her.

Miss Morgan looked to her in pity. "I wouldn't say that dearie, what I'm trying to say is that they're not different no matter where you go. There are bad people in France, in America, and every other country we can go to. There's no running from them, so the best thing you can do is fight back against them." The two of them made their way back to the school and re-stabled the horses, to which Miss Morgan went to pat her head softly. "I know dearie. Why don't you go to your room and see if any of your roommates have moved in yet? I hear the rooms here are much nicer than the ones in France, with more people, so you should have plenty of opportunity to make new girlfriends to go out with! Run along, go!" She gently pushed her daughter's back, excited on her behalf. "Knowing Lance, your things are in your room already so go say hi! You won't make any friends clinging to my skirts all day!" She laughed and kissed her head goodbye before giving a wave and a wink, walking away towards her own room.

Tree_lord Tree_lord Texangamer Texangamer

Mae smiled at the girl. “I believe that’s the dorm next to mine. I can show you where it is if you want. Also, it’s nice to meet you, Sama.” Mae spoke energetically. She never had many friends but this was her chance to make some. She head towards the dorms, checking to see if Sama was still behind her.

Interacting with: H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Xenara dropped her weapon to the ground, and glared at Lance for a moment, ready to attack him in any way she can to keep him back. Was he trying to start some kind of war here? She was fully prepared to attack him, to try to fight, however she was aware she would lose. without the mask, she was nearly powerless now, and she knew it. She paused for a moment before attacking though, considering her options. Maybe she should allow Asaya to deal with this? He was clearly comfortable around the dragon child. She took a step back, lowering her guard and looking around. She would have to find someone to attack, and to take her frustrations out on at some point. She really couldn't handle not being able to fight back right now. Her mask being broken now was even more of an issue; how was she to protect Asaya now? What if another demon came to claim him from them? She had to contact the others some time, and think of a plan.

Asaya smiled at Lance, and nodded slightly. "Of course, Lance! My friend wishes to protect me, is all! You didn't have to break the mask, Lance!" He said, trying to change the topic and keep them from fighting. He didn't want to have to choose between friends, and he knew the Xenara was never going to leave his side, even if he chose against her, s it was best t make people get along. He wished he could just go to his room, tough, as all the attention he was now getting was more than a little overwhelming. He looked over towards the large man who had tried to start a fight earlier, wondering what he was still doing there. He was looking at Asaya in an odd way, as though sizing up an opponent. This discomforted Asaya greatly, and he moved closer to the other two. Couldn't they talk elsewhere? This hall really wasn't a good place for him to be at the moment, and he was visibly shaking.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Kenzie chuckled softly, "Classes are still important though with these being the first ones they maybe not be too difficult. They will probably be going over rules and getting to know people." She ruffled her nieces hair, "No you are not a freak...when he found out about my power and that it ran in our blood he freaked out. He called me a freak but the only one who was freaked by it was him. So he was the freak within our family, no one understood why he could never accept we were unique compared to others. Here though this school is for those who are all different and you will never go with out a meal or be punished unless you were to break a rule... " She was a bit surprised about little Isa having a boyfriend. But she couldn't help herself but to be curious, "A boyfriend now...oh do tell me about him!!!"
Texangamer Texangamer

Alister looked to his room key and headed for the dorms. A small part of him hoped to be rooming on his own, but another part of him knew it was practically an impossible wish. He wondered what the relationship was of the two in front of him. They seemed to give off the same energy feel so he assumed they were related somehow. His eyes lingered over the girl as she asked the older woman if she was a freak. He shook his head deciding to ignore the rest of their conversation shrugging off the long coat, "Freaks... Abominations....so many different names for those who are simply different." He muttered to himself coldly before vanishing from behind the two girls. His wings snapping out from his shirt as he shot straight into the air. It would be easier finding everything around this place from the skies.​

Mika Suzuki age 16 Healer

Mika just looked at her mom as she just sighed" i don't cling onto you" she say as she left as she just ran to her dorm she didn't want to be here in Texas all she wanted was to go back to her friend she wanted Danny here with her she ran to her dorm as she saw other people there as she tried to hide her implant with her hair she went inside her room as she saw the bedset already there as she saw the horses it was her favorite thing she loved horses she just smiled she was nervous about her other dormmates since she doesn't talk really good in English she was trying though she spoke in French she just looked around sitting on her bed the door of her room was open

1550803221172.png

Lance sighed at the small man before he wrote. "I'm sorry, Asaya; but I don't want to take chances in case the demon tries to hurt you again. I just want to keep you safe, alright?" He frowned at his shaking and followed his gaze to the man he had forgotten about until then. Ah, it seemed this man made Asaya uncomfortable. Lance invited Asaya to climb on his shoulders, to which he seemed to happily agree to. Asaya sat on his shoulders as he stood up, writing to the other man. "Sorry to cut this short, but I'm going to get the little one off to his room now. I'm sure we'll see you around again sometime." He smiled politely and gave a small wave before writing to the little one on his shoulders. "Do you know where your room is? I hope we got the same room this time, there doesn't seem to be anyone else in my room as far as I know..."

Tree_lord Tree_lord

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
1550862697168.png
Mitchelle was gonna miss her Nana but knew it was for the best the school was safe in America she just sighed she hated planes once they landed she held onto her mom as she wasn't feeling good cause of the plane she felt dizzy" mama, I don't like planes they are scary" she said holding onto her as she breath in and out feeling a bit better drinking some water"I miss Nana already" she pouts looking at her mom and aunt she was nervous about this school afraid of the bullies like the ones did to her in France basically she was homeschooled again once she left France she just had one of her headphones in her ear listening to her music she was really tired as she held to her mom" I'm tired mama" she said yawning' guess who is back i'm back i'm in Texas" she texed Lance happily she got a bit taller not much like her mom or aunt she finally got to the school as she was excited about school
(the song she's listening to) AquaMarie AquaMarie

Isabelle Kenna Powell

1550811045921.png
Isa just looked at her aunt as she was pouting a little" fine I go to stupid classes ug" she says a bit grouchy she was grouchy when she was tired like she was at this moment when she ruffled her hair she slightly calmed down" they say I have to make a statement about daddy I don't know I can he's here in American prison" she said. Isa just looked at her aunt as she just calmed down" would you come with me to make a statement I'm scared to do it by myself" she says pouting" I'll go to class even though I'm tired" she said going inside she knew her auntie class was gonna be tough since she teaches P.E it was the toughest class ever. Isa just started to blush when her aunt meantion her boyfriend" yeah I have a boyfriend he's my childhood friend it was before i moved away when mom died....." she say" anyhow he gave me this promise ring" she said showing the promise ring she had she just smiled someday she was gonna marry Darron he promised to be together forever and ever no matter what. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Lulu strolled into campus with a happy smile on her face, headphones blaring a fun pop song with her things at her side. Her feet moved to the beat of the song, occasionally throwing in a back step for fun as she brought her things up to her new room, 602. She unlocked the front door and went for the last room that seemed to be available. She didn't mind- she didn't intend on spending much time there anyway. She set her room up with her computer and speakers, filled her drawers and closet, set up a stuffed animal display in a corner, and lazily tossed her sheets onto her bed, never having been the type to make her bed. It would probably be a complete mess the majority of the time anyway. She paused her music for a moment to listen for anyone else in the room, and heard scuffling in the room over. An evil grin spread across her face as excitedly went to knock on this door, hardly able to contain her excitement and consequently, keep still as she waited on an answer.

Texangamer Texangamer

Mika Suzuki Location Dorm

Mika just was in her room as she was playing the piano as she was singing as she liked singing a lot she just looked around as she just yawns it been a long trip she heard someone knocking on her door she looked at the door wondering who it is. She just stopped singing and stopped playing the piano she missed Danny but maybe she comes she just walked to the door as she saw the girl" hi...... Um" she says"I'm Mika," she said looking at the girl trying to make a friend as she looked at the girl's handphones" what's your name I'm a healer what about you," she asked the girl she was slightly nervous the girl heard her singing

Glarxis nodded, thinking it best to wait until later to request glorious combat from the dragon child. He turned to leave, holding his broken blade in his hands.It was upsetting, having his only weapon destroyed, but he could always get a new one. He knew that a good battle was always worth waiting for, and took note as to where the other had come from. This would be quite the glorious battle, but better for another time. "May we meet together in glorious combat another time! I look forward to shattering your thoughts of strength, dragon!" He shouted as he left. A few words of challenge, to keep the other interested. He wondered if any of the other students here would be willing to fight now, and left for a more populated area of the school.

Xenara grabbed a tight hold of Asaya's hand as Lance went to lift him up, unsure as to what his plan was. She was surprised when she went up with Asaya, with very little extra effort from Lance's end. He wouldn't even notice until he already had Asaya upon himself that she was dangling to the side, holding onto him. She was more trying to prevent herself from falling than holding onto Asaya at this point, and Asaya was trying to help her up. Thinking about it, Lance would have realized that it was odd for her to be as light as she is, and that perhaps her outfit was hiding some underlying problems. Asaya barely managed to answer Lance's question about his dorm. "That one, Lance!" He sad, letting go of Xenara's arm that he had been holding so he may point in the correct direction. His dorm was the same as the one Lance had exited; the one through which a blade had flown. She landed on the floor with a soft thud, seemingly unhurt but more than a little embarrassed. "I will get you for that, scales!" she said, trying in any way to insult Lance. She thought that was a little excessive, lifting Asaya up like that. He could walk on his own! She was definitely not very jealous of it.

Lance looked bewildered at the man who had walked away before laughing a bit, not taking him seriously. He looked to where Asaya had pointed and smiled in satisfaction. "You're in with me, good to know." He took comfort in being able to keep a better eye on Asaya and consequentially, keeping him safe. Lance hadn't noticed the weight, but blushed a bit in embarrassment as he had heard the soft thud to the ground, now noticing he had somehow knocked her over. Lance had almost gone to apologize, but he became unsure as to her reaction. Scales? That was new, and unexpectedly unimaginative of her. She also seemed to be... blushing? Had he embarrassed her somehow? Lance couldn't think of anything he had done. "Sorry..." he had written awkwardly. Wait, why was he apologizing to her? She had pointed a gun at him a minute ago and threatened to kill him! He couldn't pinpoint why, but for some reason he couldn't establish her as a true threat. He couldn't feel her malice. She definitely didn't like him, but as far as he could tell her primary objective was to protect Asaya, and although it was for different reasons; Lance could accept her as someone with the same purpose as him. Perhaps if she could see the threat the demon presented to the smaller boy on his shoulders, she would stand with him to protect Asaya from the demon. Although, judging by the fact that he hadn't even felt her weight on him, she might not be as much use in a fight as she liked to present herself as. He left her there to do as she liked before going to his room with Asaya on his shoulders. He noticed his phone buzzed in his pocket and went to check it. It was Michelle. That was a surprise, he hadn't heard from her in quite a while. Oh, good to hear from you again! I'm in Texas as well, you wouldn't happen to be heading towards Maxwood Academy would you? It's where I am for the time being as well, maybe we could hang out sometime?
Tree_lord Tree_lord

Lulu smiled brightly as the door opened, happy the girl had decided to answer. She gave a playful salute as she answered, "Lucaeli Diligo, at your service! Though my friends usually call me Lulu or Soda Pop. They say it's because I'm bubbly" she giggled at the last part. She gave an awkward smile as her hand went to the back of her hand, rather nervous. "I don't really know how to answer your question, but I suppose you're asking about my power. I can feel people's emotions through touch. Something called Empathetic Touch, or something like that. Don't worry, I'm not gonna read your mind or anything like that, I have to have permission and even then I can't hear a person's exact thoughts, I just get their vibes, you know?" She giggled awkwardly. She was nervous, but quickly perked back up as another thought rushed from her mouth before it could finish crossing her mind. "Hey, hey! You sing really well! How do you feel about dancing? I love to dance, I'd really like to make some friends who could dance with me! If not that's okay too, I'm down for whatever really." She wouldn't admit it, but she always got a little nervous meeting new people and making new friends, but the girl didn't seem like a bad person! She really wanted to at least get along with her roommates, but hoped she could make friends with them! From what she could see, it looked like four to a room, which was plenty enough for a dance crew! Yeah, they could take on the world together! Or at least the local dance scene.
Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
“This is my dorm. Yours should be right over there.” Mae said slightly out of breath. She pointed towards the door labeled “602”. “I live in this dorm. If you ever need some help, you know where to find me.” Mae just barely lifted her hand to wave goodbye as she entered her dorm. She sighed and was just about to go to her room when she heard a conversation in the other room. Mae walked over and saw two girls. One was at a piano and the other was just out of the door way. Mae knocked on the wood of the door jamb lightly. “Hello. Sorry to interrupt, but it seems the we all share this dorm so I thought I’d introduce myself. I’m Mae but most people call me Amai.” Mae smiled a little and stood in the doorway, unsure of what to do.

Interacting with: Texangamer Texangamer and SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
1550869811796.png
Mitchelle felt her phone buzz as she smiled' Actually I'm there right now it be nice to hang out with my big brother' she texted he wasn't really her big brother but he was like one she was happy he was here at the academy' mum thought it was a good idea for me to try school again even though France wasn't a good school for me I'm sorry I left it was moms idea' she texting her friend as she looked up at her mom as she smiled hoping Mariana was here at the school she always wear her friendship bracelet she was given for her birthday SmallSailboat SmallSailboat AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mika Suzuki
1550870314483.png
She just looked at her as she smiled" oh you heard me singing" she say blushing a bit" yeah my singing is getting better I don't speak English too well but i try my mum is the english teacher oh well oh um i can't dance that well" she say as she just got nervous" yeah my power i can heal people and I can hear people thought and demons" she say as she looked at her she missed her friends back at home she was a little homesick she wished she can go home she looked at the other girl Mae" hi there I'm Mika Suzuki though my friends call me Mia you can call me whatever you like" she said happily she had a implant on her head it didn't bother her that people was looking at it she could hear thanks to it she had an accent due that she deaf SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

Asaya happily rode Lance into the room, smiling as they went. He seemed to have completely forgotten about Xenara for the moment, reinforcing in her mind that he had called her friend simply as a reflex; a habit given by the demon. Xenara went to grab all of her belongings from the ground, the gun being the hardest to tow behind herself, and followed them into the room. She still shd to keep an eye on him, as he was importsnt to their goals, and she needed to make sure that he kept thinking of them as people he should listen to. To her, it seemed that Lance had managed to completely undermine their authority. Did he have some plans for Asaya? Maybe he wanted Asaya's power for himself? Asaya could do pretty much anything with those masks, given the time and resources for it, and that could be very lucrative for most anyone in search for power. She watched as Asaya smiled happily while riding Lance, begining to talk about masks that he was planning on making, and smiled slightly. At least it seemed he was having a good time, she thought as she sat against a wall. She would have to ask him to repair her mask later, as without it she was nearly powerless. That demon had done a horrible job in breaking this man. Asaya was now going on and on about his masks, and how he thought of a perfect one for Lance.

Lance smiled to the boy on his shoulders, happy he seemed to be in such a good mood and that he hadn't seemed to have changed in the slightest during their time apart. His smiled faltered a bit at having to wear one of his masks, knowing how dangerous it could still be to wear one. "You remember what I said last time, right? No spirits, no demon possessions. Other than that, I'd be happy to wear it for you." He set Asaya down in his room and was about to go back out to give Mika the spare key he had, finding it improper than he have a key to a girl's room even if it was his sisters, when he noticed that Xenara had come in behind them, causing him to frown a bit. She shouldn't be here, this was the boy's room! Though, Asaya hadn't seemed to mind, and she had come here with him. He couldn't imagine Asaya in that kind of relationship, so she must have come in to ensure his safety. Wait a second, that's a suitcase. She doesn't plan on living in his room with Asaya, does she? She can't do that, they'll get in trouble! Surely they assigned her to a room? How would he convince her to go stay in the girls' dorm? Perhaps he could convince Asaya to persuade her? Wait, how would he persuade Asaya? He wrote to him hesitantly. "Asaya, I'm sorry but I don't think your friend can stay here. She's welcome to come over since she's a guest, but we'll get in trouble if she stays here..."
Tree_lord Tree_lord

Lulu looked between the two girls, excited. She was slightly disheartened that the girl didn't like to dance, but surely she could teach her! Or do whatever makes her happy! She seemed to like music, perhaps she could simply play for her? She could already envision several dance options for the song she had made before, though none of them were in her favorite style, but there was more than one way to be happy! "Mia it is then! I like it!" She looked to the other girl who had entered. Two Japanese girls, huh? Maybe she could get some practice in with her own Japanese with them. "I'm Lucaeli, it's nice to meet you sweetness~" she offered to her with a wink, finding humor in her own play on the girl's nickname, snickering to herself.

Texangamer Texangamer Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

Mae was happy to have met her roommates. They seemed nice. “So, what do we do now?” Mae asked slightly unsure of what to do. Do they talk to each other? Do they find their classes? Do they just hang out in their own rooms? Mae was a nice girl and was happy to start a conversation, but she was socially awkward and wasn’t good at keeping a conversation going. “Do you guys want something to eat? I made no bake cookies earlier and there are plenty left.” Mae smiled sheepishly. “They’re in the mini fridge if you want some.”

Interacting with: Texangamer Texangamer and SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Asaya was about to speak when Xenara interrupted him. "I will tear your teeth out if you suggest i leave him alone again." She said, staring straight up at Lance. She hoped her bluff worked, that it would at least make him think about it for a moment longer. Asaya looked at her, a tad surprised that shr had said that. What use could she have for teeth? He was about to ask her when her stomach growled loudly. It had been a long time since she last ate, and she didnt really have to worry about that when she had the mask. But now, that was gone, and she was rather hungry. Asaya looked to Lance, and happily suggested something. "Lance! You should make some food for my friend!" He said, hoping to get Lance into what he likes to do most. To Asaya, it seemed Lance enjoyed cooking as much as he enjoyed masks. Asaya now noticed the broken mask that Xenara had brought in with her. He had entirely forgotten Lance had broken it, and sighed, realizing he would have to fix it for her. He awaited Lance's response about cooking.

Sama followed the girl to her room, once there she smiled and thanked her for her help. She used her key to open the door and go inside, she was unsure if anyone was inside, "Hello?" she announced her presence with a loud call out. Her tail swayed gracefully and her posture seemed to show she was quite curious. Meanwhile, Andy sat in his room and sighed, he was unsure if he should drop by Mikas or let her settle in, she hasn't texted him back so, he assumes she's settling. He just lies on his bed awaiting a reason to get up and out.
(sorry it's short, just wanna stay relevant X'D)

Mika Suzuki 16 Location dorm 201

Mika just looked at her roommates as she looked at them happily" it's nice to meet you both" she said happily "I think we do have class I'm not sure my mum would kill me if I skipped classes" she said giggling"I hope it doesn't bother you if I sing a lot" she told her roommates" yeah I'm not hungry thank you though" she said as she looked at her phone as she saw a text from andy' oh hey what's up yeah i'm here in Texas too' she texted she looked around" i'm musical" she said wondering where her real big sister is she was pouting a little' hey big sis where are you' she texted her sister SmallSailboat SmallSailboat H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Kenzie nodded, "Of course I would come with you for such a thing...there is no way that I'd let you go to that alone. And I'd give you a strict punishment if you even tried too. You may have grown up a bit but you are still a child, be it a teenager or not." She looked at the promise ring when Isa changed the subject, "So you two are pretty serious then...did he help you out in your hardships? Even if not I'd still like to meet the young man. See if I approve of him" she said with a slight wink.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alister circled over the school taking in the buildings and the dorms. It seemed the females had their own and the males had theirs. He was glad about that for a bit he was worried that he'd have to deal with females. He took not of spots that he could use as escape routes if needed, but it looked like a normal school so far. He sighed before heading back to were he had left his bags. His black wings beating the air as he swooped down and landed. His wings extended to their full length behind him before they slowly began to fold back in place once more. "Let's give it a go then..." He muttered picking up his two bags and heading to the boys dorm he had seen.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back