• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Academy For the Unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle was walking with Lance to the lake as she smiled" yeah she's a handful sometimes but I love my baby sister she's a cutie she's learning about her powers I'm just babysitting her my aunt and mom are busy" she said as she the lake as she put down her sister as she smiled ruffering her hair holding her hand walking to Harley. Mitchelle just smiled as she held onto her little sister hand" Hey Harley" she say as she saw a girl she didn't know she just tilt her head" hey i think I know ya your in my English class and I think my Science class, my mum class," she said" oh meet my baby sister Kallie" she said as she noticed her sister hiding behind her she just giggled" oh don't be shy Lily-bee they are my friends" she told her. OceLawlet OceLawlet

Kallie Lily Woods
Kallie looked at her sister friends as she was shy she hid behind her sister" oookay" she say to her sister as she held onto her hand she wanted to play with lance" can i make a sand Castle sissy" she asked looking at the sand" I wanna play with Lance can play with him" she asked as she smiled her sister nodded she looked at the elf boy like she was she just hugged her stuffed rabbit. Kallie just smiled as she went back with Lance" can we make a sand castle Mr. Lance" she says she was being polite her mom and aunt taught her to be kind and polite to people who are older than her" i wanna play" she said she was afraid to go swimming she couldn't swim yet. SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Mika Suzuki
Mika just looked at them" wait i know you two you were in France with big brother" she say as she smiled she just looked at Lulu" maybe you should have brought a swimsuit" she say as she giggled she wasn't going to go in the water cause she was afraid of the water she didn't want to drown she never learned how to swim. Mika just got out her bag and got her sketchbook out she decided to draw her friends she just smiled she loved drawing as she looked at her friends while she was drawing she looked at the elf boy with an Angel girl all everyone powers were so cool she more like a healer and she can hear people thoughts and demons thoughts which hurts her a lot. SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Brianna
Bri was walking to the lake as she saw other people there as she was scared to talk to them she dealt with a lot lately but she was trying to handle it no one knows about her time in the military for her age she was forced to do it now she in this school she hasn't mad a friend for the time she been at this school no one knows she's an orphan she just looked up at everyone" c.... can i.... join" she asked shyly. Bri just wanted to have some friends she was trying to brave she missed her family but she is stronger than she looks" I'm..... Brianna..... call me ...... bri" she says to the people she was afraid to talk to them she was trying to get rid of her shyness​

Last edited:
Diver shrunk back against the ground, nodding a little bit as he did so. "Diver..." He said, turning away. He had really hoped nobody would notice him, and now it seemed more possible that everyone may notice him. His scales were even fully visible! like this, anyone could easily realize what he was; which was a terrifying thought in of itself. He looked around, hoping to see another way out of this. After all, the mermaid could be some sort of assassin. He had no clue who the war was with in the first place; only that he had to hide here. At least, he hoped there actually was a war. Maybe they just needed a reason to send him away? He was sure he hadn't been that bothersome. He was beginning to wish he had chosen the pool instead; maybe people actually went there less.
AquaMarie AquaMarie

Marina Odeletta Anderson

Marina bit her lip as she noticed Diver shrunk down to the ground. ‘Was she scaring him?...she was not trying to be scary...maybe she should tone down her excitement’ she thought as she looked at the fish person. “It's nice to meet you Diver” she softly and friendly replied as the name ran through her mind.

Then it hit her that name was called out in class today when the professors called out attendance today, although she did not remember ever noticing a fish person in class. Should she ask if they go to school? Would that be weird? Nah she will ask what bad can come out of it.

Marina made sure to keep her distance from Diver as he seemed nervous or scared of her. She did not know very much about his species or his culture but the little that she did not want to offend him. “Just curious, do you go to Maxwood Academy? Your name sounds familiar?” she asked. Tree_lord Tree_lord

Lance and Lulu both went along with the plan, though Lance had quickly gained a deep blush and covered his eyes as Marina changed, Lulu leaving her things on the shore and diving straight in with her, only taking off her shoes but going in fully clothed. She was in her usual crop top and sweats, giggling at Lance. "You can uncover your eyes, Brother Bear, everyone's dressed here!" She called before dicing into the water, but frowning when she lost sight of the girl she had gone after. She laughed at Mika, however. "Who says I need a swimsuit to swim? Lance, I'm leaving my stuff with you!" He frowned and sighed, but nodded to accept it anyway. There was no reason not to, he supposed.

Lance had chosen to stay on the shore, despite that he had brought supplies to go for a swim. He didn't want to be exposed in front of other people, and was happy watching over the others to ensure their safety. He tilted his head in curiosity at the elf and the angelic woman, confused with a bit of a frown. Had he done something to offend her? He decided he wouldn't say anything, however, not wishing to scare her away. He didn't like that he couldn't see Marina, but knew her powers were water-related, so it would be impossible for her to drown, right? His focus was mainly on Mitch, Mika, and Kallie. He smiled at her as the littlest one returned, and did his best to help her build a sand castle of her own, picking up small shells to decorate it with and weaving tiny pictures of people for her to command and play princess with.

He looked to Mika, and smiled as he saw her drawing. He thought to invite her to play a bit too, making a little display of lights on her paper- the kitten from earlier, hopping off of her page and guiding her towards them, beckoning her to be with them in the moment rather than in her own world. His head whipped around as he noticed a girl coming to join them, blinking in surprise. He didn't know her, but he didn't sense any danger from her either. She reminded him of his sister, actually. He smiled politely, and waved her over as well, then patted the sand beside him, inviting her to join them. "Hello, Bri. I'm Lance, it's nice to meet you, and this is Kallie. That's Mika, That's Harley, and... I'm sorry, I don't know her name, " He frowned a bit at the angel, disappointed in himself that he hadn't known, but continued. "I'll introduce you to everyone else when they come back ashore, if that's alright. I'm sure Lucaeli will be happy to do so for me once she gets back, if I'm being honest. She can be a little... intense, but everyone here means well, so feel free to relax." He weaved with a welcoming smile, hoping that despite appearances he could make her feel at ease.

Texangamer Texangamer AquaMarie AquaMarie OceLawlet OceLawlet

Last edited:
Harley looked over to Lucaeli as she made a dead sprint for the water and turned back to the people before him. "Hey Mitch. This is my old friend Raine, we go a little ways back." Harley looked over to the white haired girl and smiled. Raine had already taken a step back from Lance's direction, putting Harley in front of her. "Yup, that's me." Raine agreed. She had gotten down on her knees to be at a better height to talk to Kallie, "and who's this cutie?" She said in a higher pitched voice, with a smile. Harley looked back up to Mitch, "we can watch over her if you'd like. I'm think I'm going to pass on getting in the water." Harley looked to the new girl and waved at her and Lance, trying to welcome them over. Raine, still looking at Kallie, "Wanna help me make the biggest sandcastle ever?!" Raine asked trying to get the young girl to be excited for playing in the sand. Harley looked to them both giving a small chuckle, "I think she'll be in good hands here."
Texangamer Texangamer

Kallie Lily Woods
1562351933935.png
Kallie was having fun with Lance as she smiled" I made a sand castle Mr Scales" she say happily as she looked over to the girl that sat next to lance she looked at him as she smiled" do you like Sparky" she said showing him bunny as she was playing in the sand making a sand castle" Mr. Scales are you strong like my big zister" she says wrong" I'm 4" she told him. Kallie just putting the sand in the bucket she was having a lot of fun while her sister was hanging out with her other friends Kallie wanted to be with her mom but she knew her aunt and mom are busy so she's with her sister and her friends she was making a big sand castle with some shells she looked at the water she wished she could swim but she can't not yet anyway.

Brianna
Bri just looked at the boy as she just smiled a little she " it's nice to meet you I'm new here I was exploring a little bit" she said as she smiled" thanks for letting me hang out with you guys I have no one since I'm new" she says as she sat there with Lance she just looked at the water at the lake she had ice powers" is school good I'm kinda nervous about it" she say. Bri just looked at the girl who was drawing than at the kitten that lance did" whoa your powers are so cool" she said as she just giggled" I have ice powers I can make anything I want to freeze" she said making a small ice dragon" isn't it cool" she asked Lance.

Mika Suzuki
Mika was drawing and listening to her music she was in her own world until her big brother bugging her with the rabbit she looked annoyed as she sighed as she grabbed her bag and stuff seating next to her brother" yeah Mr. Scales" she mocked the little girl that called him that she just giggled" Mr. Scales who's that" she giggled making fun of the nickname a little bit. Mika just looked at her big brother as she just sighed" sorry I was kidding how's my big brother doing are you having fun with the little girl" she says as she smiled.​

Last edited:
Diver nodded slightly as he relaxed a little, enjoying being given a little more space. Even though she hadn't really been all that close to him earlier, he suddenly felt much more able to breath. He was unsure how he should interact with a mermaid; were they more like the people above, or below? After a moment longer, he spoke, deciding that returning the question would be the best way to proceed. Although, the look of confusion and of being lost did not leave his face as he spoke. "And you? i think i saw..." He paused for a moment, remembering that people did not seem to much enjoy being told that he had watched them from afar, and began trying to think of something further to say. Surely he could think of some conversation? Some way to even determine if it was safe to be near her? Diver let out a slight sigh, and found that he had allowed his gaze to wander, and had been staring at her scales as he spoke. He moved his gaze to her eyes, and nervously began moving the water around him and creating small currents in the water. He wished he had brought a book with him; he could have pretended he never noticed her in the first place, and avoided this confusion. He thought now about the people above; were they going to notice his clothing and helmet that he had left behind? he hoped nobody would move or take it; he cant breath well up there without that stuff.
AquaMarie AquaMarie

Marina Odeletta Anderson

Was he relaxing around her? This thought made her smile. The thought of making a new friend made her feel excited, more so that she might make a friend here that was more like her. She started to become lost in her thoughts, thinking about all the adventures she could have with her new friend, exploring all the waterways.

She was taken away from her thoughts when Diver started to speak again. She leaned in a bit to better hear him as her began to speak. Although he stopped mid sentence “Um...not sure if you're asking... me that if I go to the Academy?...it is a yes...I do go there ...although I don't really look like this when I am on land..” she replied unsure what he was trying to ask her. She did hope she answered what he was going to ask her.

But before she could say anything else large tentacles wrapped around her waist and around Diver. Marina let out a scream having been startled “OZY?!” she yelled finding out it was her little friend. Ozy the tiny octopus that would fit in both of her hands was now towering over them a little over 6 feet, showing his true form a baby kraken. Ozzy chuckled as he pulled Marina close to him and nuzzled his face next to her. Marina chuckled a bit and tried her best to pet him but she was all tied up. She turn over towards Diver who was freaking out as Ozy started to swim up to the surface.

“Ozy stop! Your scaring Diver!...Ozy! Come on stop we aren't playing he seems really scared” she yelled out, but the baby Kraken was not listing he was having too much fun as he quickly made his way to the surface with both Marina and Diver. Breaching the surface he let out a roar. Although his roars sounded more like tiny squeaks and chirps.The baby Kraken was playing and pretending to be a mighty kraken. Although for those unsure of what was going on might be scared or confused but in the baby krakens mind he was just playing around. Marina was still trying her best to get Ozy to let them go as she yells out at him in Aquan. @Tree_lord @SmallSailboat @OceLawlet @Texangamer

Last edited:
Lance smiled at the little girl, his heart warming and putting a little pink to his face as he smiled to her. Dammit, who gave children permission to be this adorable?! He scooped her up for a moment, nuzzling her with his horn with a large grin before setting her down. "Yes you did, Kallie. Good job! I'm very proud of you." He blinked in surprise, and reached to pat the bunny's head softly. "Yes, Sparky seems very cute." He nodded again to answer her next question, weaving. "Yup! Just like Big Sister. Sometimes we help each other even, when we can't do something alone." His attention was pulled away by Bri, and he gave her a more relaxed and polite smile. "Yeah, this place seems well enough. We've only had one incident so far, and that's because Lulu's stubborn, so I would say it's alright. I haven't seen any bad people here yet, so I think it will be okay." He was a little taken aback by her compliment, the pink returning to his face for a different reason. "Thank you." He tilted his head at her ice sculpture, looking to it with wonder. "Nice! I wonder if I can play with it a little bit, if you can keep it frozen. My light would normally melt it, but with your powers I may be able to do something with it." He began to weave, and reflected light through the sculpture to make a myriad of colors appear around them, as though it were more a prism than stilled water. He smiled to himself as the colors appeared, and reflected his light through the ice to see what they could make of it, if anything. He huffed a bit in amusement at Mika, stopping his little project to write to her. "It's alright. I think it's cute. We were having fun, but I think she's decided to play over there instead. I would join, but I don't think the girl likes me very much..." He frowned a bit at the thought, but whipped his head around as Lulu returned to join them.

"Hey~! Looks like you guys are having all the fun without me!" She pulled herself out of the water, the weight cascading down her and weighing her clothes down. "What are you all up to? And who might this be? Hello there, my name's Lucaeli, but everyone here seems to like calling me Lulu! What's your name? Oh, are those your powers? They're so cool! Lance, make a picture!" "I can't exactly do that, I haven't tried this before. I'm trying to figure the particulars of being able to weave light from the reflections, or if I can weave in a way that makes it reflect in a certain manner..." "Oh, cool! It's still pretty though! Hey, where'd the little tyke go? Oh, there! Well, Harley! I didn't know you were such a ladies man!" She joked with a giggle, "Another new friend? I didn't know there were still this many people left to meet! How exciting! What's your name? Are you friends with Harley and Mitch? You can be friends with us too! It'll be great! What do you say?" She looked to her, excited and hopeful, ignoring the mess of clothes and wet hair that she was. Both Lance and Lulu turned to look at the sea monster that had risen from the lake, and neither recognized it. Lulu gasped in awe, "Woah!" While Lance went straight for it, not bothering to take anything off and barely taking the chance to empty his pockets into the sand, going in. Marina was still in there! He needed to make sure she was safe, and it seemed to be holding someone else as well, but Lance couldn't tell what it was. He dived straight in without thinking, and swam his way over to try and help.

Tree_lord Tree_lord Texangamer Texangamer OceLawlet OceLawlet AquaMarie AquaMarie

"Pfft, me? A ladies man? Please." Harley rolled his eyes, before sitting back down in the sand. He smiled up the group around him. "Sure your not." Raine smirked, running her fingers through the top of his hair. "I'm Raine," the angelic girl replied before hearing sharp sounds coming from the lake. Harley and Raine both turned to see a huge monster in front of them. Harley was frozen in fear, sand slowly seeped from his hands. His mouth was agape, making jumbled sounds, his eyes open wide. Raine, however, took a second to process before realizing what was happening, "Diver!" she shouted thinking of her fish friend. "He has to be in there!" She yelped taking a dead sprint to the water, kicking sand in the air behind her with every step she took.

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
Mitchelle was excited it was spring break her report card was good though gym class was kinda tough for her she just held onto a paper for the class trip she wanted to go maybe her family could go with her she was really excited she just smiled looking at the door she just open the door to her mom's apartment as she was kinda nervous afraid her mother would say no but she really wanted to see her nana. Mitchelle just walked into her mom apartment as she looked for her ma or her aunt as she saw her auntie first" hi auntie Kat" she says biting her lip a little as she was really excited"thoir tuairmse air far am bi sinn a ’dol airson cuairt clas airson cuairt an earraich airson a dhol gu Alba far am faod sinn a dhol le ma is Kallie"( guess where we going for our class trip for spring break hehe we going to Scotland can we go with ma and Kallie) asked as she was really excited" where's ma anyways is she putting Kallie for a nap or something" she asked. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mika Suzuki
Mika was hyper as she has been eating candy secretly behind her big brother back and her mother back she just went to her big brother dorm room as she was really happy as she just open the door to her big brother room as she didn't feel like dealing with Lulu at the moment she just wanted to relax with her brother she just wanted hang out before she has to find her mom. Mika just had her headphones on her ears as she was happy she loved music she just looked at the paper in her hands that her class was going to Scotland she was excited about maybe her mom will let her and lance go to the school trip for spring break she just started to sing. SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Lance had mixed feelings about the class trip. He was excited to go to Scotland, but he also knew his mother would be chaperoning. He was almost certain that she was going to embarrass him in some way, but he was also just as sure that it would be worth it. She had mentioned being in Scotland a few times for some changelings and water spirits she had been assigned to deal with, along with the help of an interpreter, but it had been a long time since she was an active hunter. She was humming along happily in her room, studying some spells she thought would be useful for their trip while Lance was in his own room, lifting weights when Mika came over. He was a little sweaty and his hands still had some leftover chalk on them, as he only haphazardly wiped them off before getting the door. "Mika! What are you doing here? Did you need something?" He weaved in curiosity, though he stepped out of the doorway and motioned for her to come in anyway, "Thinking about the trip?" He weaved, noticing the paper in her hands.

Lulu, however, was out at the dance studio, a bit disappointed that no one was home but shrugged it off to go dancing by herself. She had her speaker blaring music, and though she appeared to be falling down quite a lot, and would be rather bruised up by time she was done. She was a good enough dancer, she was simply practicing some routines which gave her the most trouble, honing herself to do them properly while mouthing along to the song happily. She wondered if she could find the others today, or if there were any left not yet met or welcomed. She smiled to herself at the thought of it. Though she had fallen once again, she stood back up with a wide grin, excited for the rest of the day.

Texangamer Texangamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back