• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Paradoxical_sleep

~We're all mad here.~
(Dark Themes, Adults Only)
*Trigger Warning*

Roleplay has always been an outlet for me to explore desires, adventures, and interactions that I couldn't in the real world, whether it be prevented by age, physique, law, expenses, moral code, or even the fabric of reality.
In Maxwell's Clinic for the Criminally Insane, unleash your inner psycho. Engage in plots to escape, form relationships with staff and fellow patients, build a character backstory, and see just how much you can get away with when no one is looking.

This is an inclusive roleplay. I will likely stop advertising and accepting new roleplayers if there are 10 active users. Invite your friends! All you have to do to join is post your character info on the character thread and start roleplaying in the original thread!

(A link to the original roleplay ^)

The character thread can be found on the original page. If you don't post for longer than 2 weeks, your character will be shelved and considered inactive. You can continue roleplaying with the character later, but make sure to catch up on events you missed in the roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back