Maxwell Praden

Broncos

King of Villainy
e0e37e27cc84c439f8f713a3832a4210.jpg

He/she is called... Maxwell Praden

They are 1,000 years old and 60 when he was turned

Personality:

Cold and mysterious. Has a glare full of seduction and domantation. Extremely intelligent but cruel

Hunting Habits:

Maxwell is a Master in the ability of hypnotism. He uses it frequently to attract his prey and drain them of their blood

Death/burial:

His burial place is a tomb lost in a swamp a little outside the city. However, it is booby-trapped and has fearal zombies stationed to keep an eye out for intruders

Urge Control:

Maxwell has leaned to control his urge for up to a week on end. However, after a week, he's most likely going to attack the first person he sees and ignore all subtlety

Ability:

Maxwell has an enhanced hypnosis ability. He can keep a human under his control far longer than normal. He can keep them for years on end and the longer they are under his control, the more they forget their past life and soon see Maxwell as their only purpose for exsisting. Once the person forgets their past completely, they can no longer be saved. It can be broken however by knocking the person out and getting the person out of the city. This should cause the link to break and cause the person to wake up and act normally. Vampires are also subsceptable to this but Maxwell keeps that a secret with nobody but him knowing about it. The vampire hypnosis is just like regular hypnosis on humans, meaning it is much weaker than when he does it to a human

Bio:

Born to an adventurous family, Maxwell joined his family on many expeditions into exploring long lost cities and civilization. He built a family, marrying a woman and having five children. The man lived a good life when he reached 60, living it to the fullest as he could however, he feared death. He feared passing on to the next realm and possibly becoming a ghost he heard of so much. He soon found an ancient vampire tomb and after the vampire fell asleep, he preformed the killing ritual and killed the vampire. However, he didn't come for the riches inside but for a vial of the vampire's blood. He found and drank it soon arising as a vampire and once he did, he tracked down his family and turned them into zombies. To this day, his family guard the tomb with them being nothing but feral zombies. He know stays in the nearby city, waiting for adventures to come in and turn into his blood slaves

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it so far, but here is what you are missing.

- Picture.

- Age at which you turned. (It may not be on the cs template but it was something I suggested in the Introductions, I believe.

- History. I'd like to know about Maxwell's life, how he died and became a Vampire, so on so forth.

Get those things and Maxwell is as good as Accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread