• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed Maximoff — Code Dump v1.

Maximoff

magic — madness
[div class=threadimage][div class=threadheader]
Maximoff_1.jpg

maximoff — a plethora of ideas[/div][div class=threadcontent][div class=boldtext]introduction[/div]
heya! you can call me maximoff and i'm a new member, eager to get started and start meeting some bomb ass roleplayers! i'm not going to bore you with a number of rules and regulations, but unfortunately they are necessary — however i am going to try my utmost to keep them short and straightforward.

the first is that i am only looking for partners that are eighteen plus (18+) but if you are twenty one plus (21+) it's a bonus! unfortunately i too am one of those twenty four (24) year olds going on sixty (60) and everyone is a toddler, lmao.

this is partly because i am a huge advocate for out-of-character chatting, and i find that this works better if myself and my partner are similar in age. additionally, out-of-character conversation, for me, is always best done through discord — so please ask me for it! with that being said, i am only looking for roleplays that take place within a dedicated rpnation forum.

finally, my ideal partner is capable of writing at an intermediate and above level — this will be complete with multiple paragraphs and with minor grammatical and spelling errors. truthfully, sometimes i'm writing a post at eleven o'clock at night and don't want to proof read the last half of my post, we've all been there. i'm not looking for perfection, simply effort.

[div class=boldtext]original pairings[/div]
i am certainly a roleplayer that enjoys playing with canon characters in an established setting, but i am more than open to attempting to play original characters. i absolutely adore original characters, but only if we are both playing them. i'm not looking to play a canon against an original character, because i find that it does an amazing job at dissipating my muse.

spy x spy — two espionage operatives become rivals as they attempt to complete the same mission for their respective organisations. quickly they enter into a game of cat and mouse and may or may not become infatuated with one another. this plot bunny will ideally be a male — male pairing.

supernatural creatures, zombie apocalypse, age gap plots, superheroes, work colleagues, college students.

more will be coming soon!

[div class=boldtext]fandom pairings[/div]

now we get to my favourite source of roleplaying and my unapologetic adoration for fandoms. i have listed the majority of the platforms that i am interested in, but if there is a particular pairing that you want to explore, it's always best to ask.

marvel cinematic universe — the magicians (!!!) — the man from u.n.c.l.e — valerian — dc universe (television) — overwatch — more coming soon!

[/div][/div]
[class name=threadheader] width: 360px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ccc; font-family: playfair display; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; text-align: center; color: #e56565; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 20px; margin: 0px auto; border-top: 3px solid #e56565; border-bottom: 3px solid #e56565; [/class] [class name=threadimage] width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; [/class] [class name=threadcontent] width: 360px; font-size: 11px; line-spacing: 0.9px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-bottom: 3px solid #e56565; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ccc; margin: 0px auto; [/class] [class name=boldtext] font-size: 12px; color: #e56565; display: inline; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: lowercase; font-style: italic; [/class] [class name=info] width: 230px; font-size: 10px; line-spacing: 0.9px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; margin: 20px auto; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ccc; [/class]

• [div class=threadimage][div class=threadheader]
    Cap_1.jpg

steve rogers — captain america[/div][div class=threadcontent][div class=boldtext]Age:[/div] Twenty (20)
    [div class=boldtext]Gender:[/div] Cis Male
    [div class=boldtext]Sexuality:[/div] Bisexual — Homoromantic
    [div class=boldtext]Character:[/div] Steve Rogers — Captain America
    [div class=boldtext]Universe:[/div] Marvel Cinematic Universe

[div class=boldtext]Eye Colour:[/div] Blue, Cascade
    [div class=boldtext]Hair Colour:[/div] Hazelnut, Brown
    [div class=boldtext]Height:[/div] 6'2"
    [div class=boldtext]Weight:[/div] 180 lbs

[div class=boldtext]Body Type[/div]
    After going through the experimental process of the super soldier serum, Steve's previously frail and extremely thin physique has been bolstered to that of a peak athlete. His muscle mass is visibly evident in the ropes of muscle along his biceps and forearms, and his abdominal muscles have strengthened and become far more defined.

[div class=boldtext]Distinguishing Features[/div]
    Perhaps indistinguishable from the typical American male, Steve oozes the American Dream. From his candid stance, to the outward aura he poses gives others the impression that he's morally sound. It's as though there is a confidence about him that is almost tangible, and there are very few people who forget about his striking good looks after coming within touching distance.

[/div][/div]

[class name=threadheader] width: 360px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ccc; font-family: playfair display; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; text-align: center; color: #2b658e; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 20px; margin: 0px auto; border-top: 3px solid #2b658e; border-bottom: 3px solid #2b658e; [/class] [class name=threadimage] width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; [/class] [class name=threadcontent] width: 360px; font-size: 11px; line-spacing: 0.9px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-bottom: 3px solid #2b658e; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ccc; margin: 0px auto; [/class] [class name=boldtext] font-size: 12px; color: #2b658e; display: inline; font-family: playfair display; [/class] [class name=info] width: 230px; font-size: 10px; line-spacing: 0.9px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; margin: 20px auto; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ccc; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back