thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
"wait, we're doing this for real?"
"m'lady, it was your idea after all."
"but seriously, we're alright with this?
"ugh, just announce it already."

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's...
Showtime!

Add a heading (1).png

This RP is a side-story that is part of the T.C.S. Series.

««————- Premise ————-»»

1586364336547.png

Late night while surfing through channels, the screen of your TV suddenly turned to static. You rushed over, getting closer to it as you try to find what's wrong with it. Suddenly, the TV screen is fine again. This time, showing what appears to be an advertisement for some kind of TV show.

The Holy Trinity are planning, and they’re up to no-
Wait, a tournament?

That’s right!

The Holy Trinity are hosting a tournament that pulls in random people fit for fighting within this wacky and wild tag-team tournament. The prize is a wish granted by the Holy Trinity themselves. Featuring multiple stages to fight in and a wide roster of fighters that come from multiple universes and maybe, even some team drama!

What are you waiting for? Tune in every midnight to catch blood-revving action at every fight!

The screen proceeded to flicker again, revealing a man that was bound to a wall with chains. His face was battered, his body was bleeding, and his mouth was in a permanent state of sadness. Before the advertisement ended, he spotted the camera and proceeded to shout at it, begging anyone to not watch the show and find a way to protect themselves from the dangers of watching it. As he screamed continuously without no sign of stopping, two robed figures blocked the camera. It was kicked and facing some concrete ceiling, chilling noises could be heard in the background as the man in the video continued to shout and begged for mercy. Sounds of blunt objects could be heard hitting him, the voice of two girls could be heard as they mercilessly giggled. The TV advertisement ended, leaving you with the thought of:

"What the hell did I just watch?"

»»————- ✼ ————-««

After learning about the universes and dimensions outside their own, the Holy Trinity decided to hold a tournament, all in jolly-good fun, right? Well, behind that screen of violence and drama, they’re planning something. They plan to conquer new universes and turn them into desolate wastelands for them to ‘cleanse and begin anew’. They will send out Skullhearts and other artifacts to help the downfall of every society that exists within those universes. However, they’re not yet ready to launch their true plan. To cover up their actions, they decided to host a tournament in the meantime to buy them more time for preparation of their plans. Will the fighters learn the truth of this inter-dimensional tournament? Or, will they learn it too late and find a future that will have them trying to survive from multiple beings of destruction?

««————- Rules ————-»»
  • Super important: Make sure to follow RPNation's rules! We don't want any trouble from the admin now, do we?​

• This thread is for expressing interest only! Signups are right here. All official OOC chat for this side-story will happen over at the official Chronology Discord.​

• Oh, yeah. Also, please don't have any OOC drama. If you have some issues with a player or something that's bothering you, just tell them over DMs. No metagaming nor godmodding, it always ruins the fun for people.​

• Any type of writing style is welcome! From One-Liners to Multi-Paras and the first person to third person peeps, y'all are welcomed! Just make sure that things like leet-speak* are not included and make your post as grammatically-correct as possible!​

• You may play up to three characters! They'll be called Trios, and they'll have 4 spots. Make sure that you're up for the task of handling three characters at once!​

• Your character will be extremely nerfed in the beginning, so don't go slashing swords at everybody or expect to instantly detonate and form a large mushroom cloud that ruins the whole arena. Their powers will be at the most minimal level they could get.​

• If you choose to have a Trio, make sure that you're active and won't be inactive a lot! If you are not active for some days like a week, I'll drop that Trio that you're controlling and open up a spot.​

• Have fun with the tournament! Don't be too serious, it's all fun and games.​
*(using u for you and 2 for to and all that jazz)

««————- Mechanics ————-»»

This roleplay will be heavily-based on fighting! To keep track of everyone's powers, everyone has cards! They're special cards that a certain Otaku goddess made, make sure to handle with care! It will detail what things you're allowed in the hub outside the arena. The lowest border you can get for your card is Bronze and the highest border is Diamond, the higher the tier of your card lets you access more things in the hub. Heck, maybe even things that you weren't supposed to see! This is what a card looks like. By the way, here is how you can make your cards!

Junko Card.png

Remember to not lose your cards! Or else...

Anyways, your characters will have a large impact on the story of this RP. Will they manage to find out and expose the secrets of the Holy Trinity's dirty work? Or, will they submit to the unholy trio of goddesses, letting their universes get corrupted by the artifacts that they send out? It's completely up to the characters to decide the fate of their universes. However, your character's powers in the beginning will be completely locked away behind certain requirements. If you can't beat some fighters, you'll stay a Bronze person forever. But, if you decide to fight in the Tournament and win consecutively, your character's powers will return gradually.

If there's a chance that a villain offers you the chance to join their side, it's up to you to join! I heard they put on shock collars to the losers of the tournaments, you might want to take up that offer if you want to save your butt. There's a story structure I'm following, so if I say that these people should be doing this, it should be done. However, you may deviate from it and decide to explore a bit, maybe you can even see things you're not meant to see.

And, that's a wrap, folks!

How much health would be allowed for a tanky-sort of character at bronze tier? I've never played skullgirls.

0PFNg7Y.png

gang-plank galleon slowly fades in

download.png

"Only my Railgun" intensifies

download (1).png

Initiating Grail Summoning System. Compatible servant has been found.
Begin Summon.

download (2).png

Emiya: Who the hell are you?
Sayaka: I am you, but Magical Girl Related.

Despair intensifies x10.

1586388821949.png
"Now then, Maestro, allow me!"

download (1).png
"It's only natural, I suppose."

1586394423065.png
"Let's go, Partner!"​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread