Mata's OCs

Araellion

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Not entirely sure if I'm actually going to post much here since I typically don't write detailed character sheets. But I do have some OCs that I no longer use and would like to keep, so I'll probably put some thought into those. Who knows, maybe some will make a comeback someday~

Those OCs that I'm still using are a WIP until the RP ends. Almost all of the details of the OCs are bound to change to fit the settings.

Last edited:
Some Tokyo ghoul OCs~

tumblr_mpkntugCKY1r8fhloo1_500.png

Name: Fukuyo Sayaka

Species: Quinx

CCG rank: Rank 2 investigator

Kagune: Koukaku

Quinque: Whip

Personality: Sayaka is a total dork. She has an almost unhealthy obsession with anything dark and gritty, but you wouldn't suspect that from just looking at her. Her sweet, if not occasionally obliviously blunt, demeanour either puts people on edge or makes them trust her. Combine that with the fact that she loves people and has no filter and you got yourself a recipe for disaster.

History: She had a perfectly normal life and childhood. Ever since she first learned about ghouls as a kid, she found them terrifying but also beautiful. Oh the dark and twisted tragedy, how terribly romantic! Despite countless warnings from family and friends, she pursued her dream of getting closer to ghouls in any way she could. She was a bit of an outcast during training, mostly because a lot of the people there hated ghouls either for personal reasons or just on principle. Maybe that's why she got assigned to the Quinx squad in the first place. Not that she's complaining. This was way more than she had ever hoped for.

images.jpeg

Name: Usui Kensaku

Species: Quinx

CCG rank: Rank 2 investigator

Kagune: Ukaku

Quinque: Twin daggers

Personality: He truly believes that he can help create an ideal world with no suffering. It would be so easy. If you kill the ghouls then no more humans have to suffer like he did. And the ghouls will no longer be trapped in this existence of hunting and killing just to stay alive. It's a win for everyone. He's bright and cheerful, but gets in a melancholy mood sometimes. He hates it when people are sad and will do anything to cheer someone up, even complete strangers.

History: His mom was killed when he was a kid, but he only found out much later that ghouls were the culprits. He always felt sorry for them, he knew he would rather die than cause someone else pain, so that must be the way for ghouls too. After he found out about his mother's real cause of death, he swore that he would liberate as many people as he could from suffering. That's why he studied so hard. When offered a chance to be with an exclusive team that were more efficient at killing ghouls, he eagerly jumped at the opportunity.

gif_masashi.gif

Name: Hamamoto Isao

Species: Ghoul

CCG rank: Temporary helper/prisoner

Kagune: Bikaku

Personality: He has seen enough sadness and stoic and angry people in his life, so he decided that he wouldn't be like that. He always has a smile on his face, no matter how tiring it is to fake sometimes. That said, he is quite the cynical person, and in his eyes everyone is dangerous until proven otherwise. While he is a nice person, he is not patient. At all. Especially when it comes to people. That's when the snarky comments come out. Hey, he has to keep his sanity somehow.

He is studious and always has his nose buried in a book. He truly wants to just have a peaceful life as a librarian or something. Of course, his curiosity gets in the way of that. He tends to sneak around and listen to people talk. Funny what you learn that way. And hey, selling information has earned him a pretty penny.

History: His childhood was miraculously normal. His parents shielded him as much as they could, but he was a hyperactive child and had a tendency to run away. He spent most of his time surrounded by other ghouls and was always struck by how sad they seemed. It took a few years to learn why. Humans really didn't like ghouls. At all. Finding his friend dying in an alleyway taught him that much.

From then on, trust wasn't something as freely given. His few other friends noticed him getting more distant and closed off, but they brushed it off. Probably just stressed about exams and stuff. Exams that he never even got to take, courtesy of the doves. They caught him once and the rumor spread to his school. Very few actually thought he was a ghoul, but the principal didn't want to take any chances.

And that's why he lives off of selling information right now. No other schools wanted him, and good luck finding a job like that. He comforts himself with the knowledge that he earns more than his former friends. It's dangerous, sure, but people like him weren't meant to live long anyway. What's the harm in taking a few chances and living life to the fullest?

Attachments

• gif_masashi.gif
    gif_masashi.gif
    735.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back