• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Masters of gun and blade (Clueless friendly!)

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!
BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!

1. This RP was to be posted in a different interesting check, but seeing its fandom, i had to post it here, if you do not know anything about the franchise it dose not effect in any way!
2. This RP will be base off Warframe, If you DO know about it, we will not be delving to deep lore wise so it will be lore friendly and no spoilers!
3.This will take a different step away and be more about this faithful group exploring the unknown beyond our solar system. A "Unique" story,.
You done? Then continue!

This will take place in the Warframe universe but story will be unique and different, as said you will not need to know anything to join, i have characters,locations,planets and a "story" to follow so we wont be completely lost. all written down in my workshop, this is just a interesting check first before i begin with more details,info and such, but you will be able to create your own warframe or if you wish be able to choose one of the existing, if you wish to play as a existing one just ask what will be your play style and i will grab a few to show and explain! As well there will be a handful of detailed info for those who wish to delve little deeper with more detailed info.​

warframe_characters_art_106017_2560x1080.jpg

"Beyond earth, beyond what we know in our origin system there is more then what we see, Tenno its time to go beyond. The dangers here are known and controlled by our hands, we fight a endless battle but out there are worse dangers that need attention. Now go, I wont guide you anymore from this path onward, the Warlord from "The Guidance" will be the one to lead you in this adventure, be of utmost eyes as we only know little what is out there."

{What are we?}
You are a warrior of gun and blade who slumbered for so long, awoken recently or long ago or yet to be, this is who you are. Guided by Lotus or Seraph you ventured forth and fought many dangers to defend what we know and those who cannot. The Tenno are descendants of an ancient and mystical civilization of lost warriors from the Orokin era on Earth. Preserved in cryopods for centuries, fighting and resisting warring factions as the sole bearers of the Orokin-created Warframes. While the memories of the Tenno have faded over time, their mastery of guns, blades, and Warframe exo-armor has not.

{Where do we come from?}
You came from a cryopod, you have lost most or all of your memory of your past, you are to be guided by Lotus, a entity who has cleared the path of every tenno who has awaken. But now you are to travel with "The guidance" to the unknown whatever was your reason. You might have just awoken but wished to explore, maybe you have yet to awake and you are with the guidance, or you are out there in the unknown waiting to be recovered and waked up.
As for exactly, your origin has been rather lost, all that is left you where once of a powerful race known as the "Orokin" who are now extinct. That is all we know, there is more but its yet to be explain or known.

{What is a waframe?}
A weapon beyond what one know as power, possessing and wielding unstoppable powers, Waframes even alone are a force to be fear to the greatest of armies. Capable of whipping hundreds of men before they could be even harmed, under one with great knowledge of there waframe could be a unstoppable and virtually invisible foe. But such because of time many have been lost, even still the tenno should never be underestimated. From wielding fire,lighting,shifting the planes of reality itself or disrupting time in one stomp, every tenno are unimaginably powerful and so there enemies have adapted to them...

{Who are our enemy?}
The world holds many dangers but 2 have stand out of all: Grineer, powerful faction of cloned subjects who work without rest and fight till the end, ruthless and savage in ways, the Grineer are brutes of strength and slowly degrade. Wielding weapons of brute force capable of tearing targets to bits and destroying stations with there ships, the Grineer should never be underestimated. Corpus, Greedy and technologically advance, the faction of the Corpus wield tools of great potency from wave binding rifles, shields capable of inhabiting the use of your powers, retrain and far more worse. Using Proxy machinery to fight, The corpus themselves uncommonly fight but there machines. One might think such would never help others...but with the correct price everything is possible. But in this new world, they wont matter much, the unknown is what you will only face.

{How do we fight?}
As a tenno, you are to fight at your own way wish to go: silent with a bow, gun nuts with assault rifles or launchers, brute with a axe and hammer, precision and quick with revolvers, steady and with cunning agility with a blade and shield, power hungry with beam weapons, Savage and wild with claws and teeth or far and eagle eye with a long rifle. Fight as you wish tenno, but be warn, as versatile you might be so will your enemies. But as well beyond walking on land, you will travel through the Air,sea and the vacuum of space in Arch wing with arch-weaponry that will be supplied for you. There will be many battles and in many ways.

Here is a it more info i decided to add and as well updated the Main post for your enjoyment!

• {The Province system}
    The system from our the Origin, composed of a Yellow dwarf star similar to our sun, containing 6 stellar bodies: Xenar being the closest to the sun being a scorching molten land mostly and sure cannot be habitat but with rich mineral density, Caly and Bera being in the habitat zone with Bera being what seems a floral super earth contain vast oceans and land masses with green, suggested to be plant life but its not sure what type of life to be expected. Caly being a tidally locked planet: one side always facing the sun making it scorching hot but the other being sub zero cold. Its suspected for life to be habitable in between the two but its not sure till The Guidance arrives at the Province system. The fourth planet is a dwarf gas planet that was nicknamed "Comet" because of the odd happening of many comets ,for names sake, shoot by the planet and sometimes crash through the thick gas layer inside to its rocky core, we are not sure why comets are very frequent to the point of ,from a 24 hour watch, around 63 comets being seen come by it, Bretha is a gas giant that comes next and the fourth of the planets, one of the bodies that caught most interest from The Guidance as strange spontaneous signals have been recorded to burst out on a daily basis, its unclear what is being transmitted but its a "sound" always repeating a "tick", over and over again and its artificially made, more investigation is needed. The sixth planet is a gem of a planet, literally, called as "A odd situation" this super earth sized body is made , what seems to be suspected, completely solid crystal, from when the Province system was first analyzed this planet was not detected only at the end it just...showed up out of no where. Named "Cryza" this massive crystal giant is of out most interest to be researched as, no one even knows how it got there in the first place or IF it was there already.

Last edited:
Glad to see you are interested!
If any have questions don't be afraid to ask, i know this is a rather "Orthodox" RP i am doing, buts its the exact reason why i am trying to make it happen, seeing i never witness one before.

Glad to see more people slowly being interested!
Once i get at least four i will begin the OOC,IC and Info thread, I might get the CS up for those who are here and send it Via PM so i can check,help and answer any questions, and as usual maybe get more as the processes is underway!

Here is a it more info i decided to add and as well updated the Main post for your enjoyment!​

• {The Province system}
    The system from our the Origin, composed of a Yellow dwarf star similar to our sun, containing 6 stellar bodies: Xenar being the closest to the sun being a scorching molten land mostly and sure cannot be habitat but with rich mineral density, Caly and Bera being in the habitat zone with Bera being what seems a floral super earth contain vast oceans and land masses with green, suggested to be plant life but its not sure what type of life to be expected. Caly being a tidally locked planet: one side always facing the sun making it scorching hot but the other being sub zero cold. Its suspected for life to be habitable in between the two but its not sure till The Guidance arrives at the Province system. The fourth planet is a dwarf gas planet that was nicknamed "Comet" because of the odd happening of many comets ,for names sake, shoot by the planet and sometimes crash through the thick gas layer inside to its rocky core, we are not sure why comets are very frequent to the point of ,from a 24 hour watch, around 63 comets being seen come by it, Bretha is a gas giant that comes next and the fourth of the planets, one of the bodies that caught most interest from The Guidance as strange spontaneous signals have been recorded to burst out on a daily basis, its unclear what is being transmitted but its a "sound" always repeating a "tick", over and over again and its artificially made, more investigation is needed. The sixth planet is a gem of a planet, literally, called as "A odd situation" this super earth sized body is made , what seems to be suspected, completely solid crystal, from when the Province system was first analyzed this planet was not detected only at the end it just...showed up out of no where. Named "Cryza" this massive crystal giant is of out most interest to be researched as, no one even knows how it got there in the first place or IF it was there already.​

i've got a few questions, if you don't mind answering them, Yonsisac Yonsisac

1. Will we get to be going to the Origin System in this role play or will it strictly be The Province?
Will we get to go to the special 'places' on the star chart that's only accessible after completing quests? Like Lua, The Kuva Fortress or Iron Wake?
3. Is the Void gonna in this?
Are sentients gonna be in this?
5. Are prime things available?
6. Would all the Warframes be available and would their powers only the four individual skill things that each frame has or are we able to use the powers these frames have freely?

that is all.

i've got a few questions, if you don't mind answering them, Yonsisac Yonsisac

1. Will we get to be going to the Origin System in this role play or will it strictly be The Province?
Will we get to go to the special 'places' on the star chart that's only accessible after completing quests? Like Lua, The Kuva Fortress or Iron Wake?
3. Is the Void gonna in this?
Are sentients gonna be in this?
5. Are prime things available?
6. Would all the Warframes be available and would their powers only the four individual skill things that each frame has or are we able to use the powers these frames have freely?

that is all.
1. Now this is where i had plans, there will be surely be rather strict in the Province system seeing its there main course but there are plans of returning for short time to give freedom.

2. As for this, Waframes have there own ships, allowing them to go wherever they please, but there will be restrictions, yes we will need to "Unlock" areas if you can put it like that, as they have to be yet explored to be first off be traveled safety after we know is possible, this wont play as a game, it will be more free keep that in mind.

3. I don't want to go in detail seeing this is to be Clueless friendly and i don't want to slam so much on some one who dose not know...but to answer...yes.

No, not one bit as i wish not to expand this to make it complex, i want it simple...but our little friend might still make appearance doing his job

5.Primes will be rather strict, but yes they are a thing, not want to go to much detail as said again, clueless friendly.

6.Now, when it comes to abilities and frames, one can choose any waframe but some will be strict to prevent annihilation, you cant be any official waframe but depending witch one, you have free form abilities no need to just be strict to four moves, there will be limitations to prevent making this way to easy or instant death like in game but wont limit your abilities just there power.
Seeing you can make your OWN warframe, you are free to make any ability just as long its understandable and not over powered.

1. Now this is where i had plans, there will be surely be rather strict in the Province system seeing its there main course but there are plans of returning for short time to give freedom.

2. As for this, Waframes have there own ships, allowing them to go wherever they please, but there will be restrictions, yes we will need to "Unlock" areas if you can put it like that, as they have to be yet explored to be first off be traveled safety after we know is possible, this wont play as a game, it will be more free keep that in mind.

3. I don't want to go in detail seeing this is to be Clueless friendly and i don't want to slam so much on some one who dose not know...but to answer...yes.

No, not one bit as i wish not to expand this to make it complex, i want it simple...but our little friend might still make appearance doing his job

5.Primes will be rather strict, but yes they are a thing, not want to go to much detail as said again, clueless friendly.

6.Now, when it comes to abilities and frames, one can choose any waframe but some will be strict to prevent annihilation, you cant be any official waframe but depending witch one, you have free form abilities no need to just be strict to four moves, there will be limitations to prevent making this way to easy or instant death like in game but wont limit your abilities just there power.
Seeing you can make your OWN warframe, you are free to make any ability just as long its understandable and not over powered.

I see. Okay then.

I am definitely gonna make my own frame.

*checks tenno armory*
*brings out Nikana prime*
Glad to see you are interested! I will start working on the CS and will begin working on the thread!
I see. Okay then.

I am definitely gonna make my own frame.
Alright, now one last thing

We WONT be using the operators or acknowledge them for now, like it happen IRL with fans, they thought there was some one in the suit, and that is how i will keep it, we wont have NO knowledge of the operator, who we actually are.

Glad to see you are interested! I will start working on the CS and will begin working on the thread!

Alright, now one last thing

We WONT be using the operators or acknowledge them for now, like it happen IRL with fans, they thought there was some one in the suit, and that is how i will keep it, we wont have NO knowledge of the operator, who we actually are.
*rages around the origin system*
awesome!

Thread has been updated and CS is up! The info thread will be worked on tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back