• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MASTERMIND MIU AU (DR RP)

Kitsuno_

𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš”πš—πš˜πš  πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ..!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
^^

(Can you start if that's alright?)

(Yea!)

Shuichi stepped around the corner. He checked left and right, before sighing softly.
”Miu. I know it’s you.”
The library was dark, everyone should have been asleep. But Shuichi had been told to meet her here--for what? Well, one can only assume that the game was getting rather… boring.

Miu froze in place.
oh hell no. shit, shit, SHIT. and the game wasn't even over yet. she laughed, in a nervous manner, glancing away.

"HA! pfft- Looks like you're not as smart as I thought poo-ichi. I thought you were a detective! why the FUCK would I be the one behind this messed up Bull-shit?!"

Shuichi scoffed.
”Cut it out, Miu. It’s Kaede. She’d figured it out- but she wasn’t able to tell anyone.”
He left out how he actually figured out how she knew, since he may have had to break some rules to do so.

SHIT. What the FUCK did Kaede do before she died?! AND HOW DID HE KNOW?!

"
T-The hell? Why the fuck would kaeDEAD root me out as the mastermind!? I mean..."

She smirked a bit.

"I AM a gorgeous girl genius! But just BECAUSE I'm a hotshot, DOESN'T MEAN I'M THE FUCKING MASTERMIND!"

Shuichi glared her down. It wasn’t all that threatening, though.
”Miu, just- just give it up.”

(I’ve gotta sleep, I’m sorry!)

It's all good!! Just reply when ya can!^^//

Her behavior changed in a snap, and she glared at shuichi.

"...And how the fuck do you know?"

Shuichi held out a (whatever those Monokuma tablet things are called, it’s been a year since I’ve played).
”This.” He responded simply.

Miu looked down at the Monopad, and a scowl crossed her face.

fucking damn it. She had to destroy the evidence. With all of her strength, Miu batted the Monopad to the ground, it shattering on the ground.

Shuichi flinched slightly. Some of the glass had lodged itself in his hand- but that was the least of his worries right now.
”You do know what you just did, right?” He asked. β€œYou broke a rule. You can’t damage the Monopads.”

Also! I’m sorry for the lack of responsesβ€”my body loves being sick, apparently**

You're all good!! dw!!///

She laughed, just as if he'd just told a joke.

"PFFT- PHAHAHA!~ DO YOU THINK I CARE? NO! I DONT GIVE A SHIT! CAUSE IT'S MY SHIIT!"

Shuichi held the sleeve of his shirt: a nervous habit of his.
”I will tell the others. And they’re likely going to believe me. You know this, right?”

She smirked.
"And how will they believe you, detective? You have no more evidence."

Shuichi hesitated. He was backed into a corner, and he knew that.
”…you’ll see.” He settled on. He’d find more evidence eventuallyβ€”he HAD to. Kaede Must have left something behind.

"Sure poo-ichi. Whatever. I'm tired now. Later!"
And with that, Miu left.

time skip to final trial, or end here?//

Shuichi watched her go, swallowing a lump in his throat. Crap. He had to come up with somethingβ€”and quick.

Final trial, maybe?//

alrighty!!//

Annd here we are. nearing the middle of the 6th trial, with only Himiko, Kiibo, Maki, Miu, and Shuichi left. Miu broke the silence that made tension in the room..
"ALRIGHT, WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?! WE HAVE NO PROOF WHAT SO EVER ON WHO'S BEHIND THIS SHIT!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back