• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Master & Servant [ooc]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Heyo! Working on a master character.

I'm kind of confused about the setting though. I know we're in Tokyo, but what is this 'Glass house' everyone's living in?

Last edited:
Morzone Morzone The Glass House is the place where they´ll be living. Mainly it´s a building paid by the government for masters and servants only. Also the reason for them living in the Glass House is because certain events might happen along the storyline which would require for them to work together sometimes.

StaidFoal StaidFoal Sounds alright to me. Do keep in mind that an 8 year old cannot match up with the current summons so you´ll actually be depending on your master for tactics and such.

Alright! Do you have any pictures or a description/layout or anything? I was also curious as to why its the 'glass' house.

Alright! Do you have any pictures or a description/layout or anything? I was also curious as to why its the 'glass' house.
7eac05d9c8f1d1eda8982f51f1b7fb43.jpg

Glass House is just the name I came up with because it has a lot of windows. cx Pretty anti-climactic right?

Hmm, after second thought I may not be using the black-eyed child and come up with a new character entirely. Have to get in the romance and drama, yes?

So I actually have no idea for a servant, but I do have one for a master.

He's young; only in his 20s, kind, and overall a good person. The only problem is that he hallucinates his dead sister, and believes her to be still alive.

So I actually have no idea for a servant, but I do have one for a master.

He's young; only in his 20s, kind, and overall a good person. The only problem is that he hallucinates his dead sister, and believes her to be still alive.
That sounds good !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back