• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Master/Mistress x Butler/Maid

mikublvd

Elephant Kisses
Good evening!

My name is Miku. ^^ To make a long story fairly short I have started a few role plays but my FAVORITE pairing in the whole wide world is the Master x Servant idea. There's many reasons for this but those aren't really important in the grand scheme of things. (If you'd like an explanation I will surely provide one.)

As for roles I play, I will do either Master or Servant. I will also play either gender. ^^ I've actively role played both genders and roles so I can confidently say that I can provide a well built character. One thing I must mention, I do not like doubling. I prefer to focus my attention on one character and build long posts. Hopefully that's not an issue. ^^;

Romance.

Ah, love is in the air. Or at least I'd like to spray it in to the air of our role play. This type of relationship in characters forces a closeness that makes it easy to build on! The only think I ask is that it's no love at first sight. Give it a couple of posts, nice and easy. ^^ No smut, not really my thing but fade to black/jump to next day is always an option.

Plots;

I could go on for DAYS about plots that I have but really it's up to what characters we decide to use. Once we have decided that, and I get a feel for what kind of role play you'd like, I can build a quick overview or give you pages of back story and other information. Plot building is one of my favorite things to do so please feel free to throw out and idea and we can collaborate. ^^

** This is towards the time where I would be logging off for the evening. So mind you I will be available after work for at least a couple hours. However, I can not help time differences. If you're looking for someone very active we will need to take in to consideration time zones.

With that I will now wait for a flood of responses or PM's. Please feel free to post any questions here though, I will answer tonight or when I get the chance tomorrow!

Hey~ I'm Kyu nice to meet you xD , I would like to rp with you, so please PM me if you're interested c:

Hello! I'm new to this site but not to role playing. I've done a few Master/Servent role plays in the past and would like to do one again. If you're interested, feel free to send me a PM. :)

I'm very new to the site (About 20 minutes?), so I can't PM yet but I might be able to reply if you start one with me. I'm sorry >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back