• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Master List of High Fantasy RPs

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
In an effort to try and find more willing partners, I come with a few high fantasy themed ideas, since that's the mood I am back in and seems to be a good draw for some.

Fair warning, these do involve a degree of romance, more as a side plot or plot device because it just adds an element of spice. potential for drama, to the story.

Bold - The character I would like to play.

1. There is ever classic Orcs versus Elves in most fantasy worlds. Orcs, usually brutish and barbaric, the villains even, while Elves are the high socialites, a race if radiant beauty and intelligence really compared to. I have a few different ways to spin this.

Currently thinking that the Orcs are not barbaric, but instead practice as shamans using necromancy, which is why they could still be viewed as villainous. Elves meanwhile practice healing or general elemental magic. perhaps? These are things I would like to discuss. Perhaps an arranged marriage for peace?

Half-Orc Male x Elven Princess

2. A pair of knights, rivals since their training days and as squires under the same teacher. Cannot stand one another, but almost inseparable between their constant need to compete with the other deflate their ego.

The become embroiled together in soemthing greater.

Male Knight x Female Knight. A rival x rival love story. I have a couple ideas of how this actually plays out, so DM for more.

--- More detailed ideas to be added in the future when less tired. ---

Other Possible Pairings ---

Knight x Princess.

Fairly cliche idea following a Princess, taking on a trial of rites and challenges that are customary for the heir apparent to the throne to take so that they make actually earn their title as King or Queen. She'll be traveling with a faithful bodyguard, or young knight, whatever works. Race of both characters does not have to be human.

"Frankenstein's Monster" x Cleric, Villager

A Pair of Wizards...

Or contact me at my discord Grimoire#8058

Last edited:
Care to shoot me a PM in aims to discuss this more? I have an idea I would like to pitch beyond what's listed here.

Bump with a new want attached. Will attach it to the main thread in time.

Knight x Princess.

Fairly cliche idea following a Princess, taking on a trial of rites and challenges that are customary for the heir apparent to the throne to take so that they make actually earn their title as King or Queen. She'll be traveling with a faithful bodyguard, or young knight, whatever works. Race of both characters does not have to be human.

Last edited:
I would be interested. Message me if you wish to discuss ideas further. I'm interested in the knight one but am open to other ideas you might be interested in playing atm.

Heya, are you still looking for this? I know we've RPed before and since we had a good experience, I think I'm interested to do it again with you.

My idea doesn't exactly align with yours though. I'm thinking of a story where my character, a scholarly elf, hires your character as her bodyguard to explore this Grand Dungeon. Think of it as something from the Etrian Odyssey series.

I would love to rp with you! If you want I can pm you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back