• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Master Azrael's Chaos Dragon (Slice of Life/Comedy)

Djsuper3

I've been at this for so long I forgot how many times I posted this haha

My name is TypicalBadass, I'm 19 years old and have a good bit of experience when it comes to roleplaying. I'm advanced literate as well as being able to roleplay mostly any scenarios. I'm looking for someone who wants to do Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, as well as meet new people and make friends.

It's an idea I recently came up with since I wanted to add a good bit to the story as well as change a few things up in my own head. If you know about the anime (And or love it a lot) then please let me know!

Writing requirements:

• Partners must be 18+. I don't want to roleplay with someone younger than me, a lot of fan service and more mature jokes here as well.
  • I am looking for someone who won't ghost me, almost every person I've met doesn't tell me when they are leaving or what, if you want to do this please keep me in mind I am a very clingy friend.
  • Literate-advanced literate, I don't plan on writing 5 paragraphs for every post haha but I do want someone who is as invested in it as me.
  • I am looking for someone who wants to add to the story, I have my own little idea but adding more won't hurt anyone.
  • We will be using canon characters and whatnot, and everything within the game will be the same..however, if our characters do interact with the story in ways they are capable of changing how some things turn out to be.
  • Looking for OC's for people that want to add to the story, be realistic to the world as well as have something to bring to the table. I'm looking to have a fun experience with whoever I run into!
  • Looking for someone who is capable of playing more than one character, and or capable of playing as many characters are needed for the story!
If this grabs your attention then let me know! I will explain more in detail the ideas that I have as well as some other things involving our characters.Dra.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back