• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Massive Marvel Infinity War Spoilers! Don’t Even Click On This If You Haven’t Seen The Movie!!!!) (MxF)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
(Again, you have been warned!)

Taking place in the time period in between Infinity War and Avengers 4, after half the universe is gone. This RP idea stars a new young teenager boy who has just recently discovered, during the events of Black Panther and Thor: Ragnarok, that he has special powers as well. In this idea, the teenager was going to a normal day at school, when the snap took affect, and after it did, found that half his schoolmates were gone now, as well as staff members. During all the chaos of people freaking out, he finds out that his family has disappeared as well. From that moment on, he decides to use his powers to help anyone affected from the snap and try and find out where everyone disappeared to.

During all of this, he meets a young girl around his age who also has powers and has decided to do the same as him and try and figure out what was really going on. Together, they will team up and go on this adventure together. Though whether they can truly find out where everyone else went is still debatable. But along the way, they definitely will discover just what they are truly capable of.

So yeah, I just really wanted to do a RP during this timeframe because it feels to me like the most interesting time period in the MCU, which is saying a lot. I just thought this would be something fun to do while we wait for Avengers 4 to come out. So yeah, I’m looking for someone to RP as the female in the plot above. If anyone is interested, please let me know. 🙂

Also, a few rules:

Please post at least four to five sentences at the bare minimum with each post

Please keep this PG-13 or less

Please be 18+ of age

Please be kind and respectful

If you are going to be gone for a little while, tell me at some point. I’ll try and do the same for you.

So yeah, if interested, just let me know. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back