• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“I’m from California, college.” I answered before stating. “I’m not one for small talk actually, besides I need you to hold on to something for me.” I take out a strange looking device. It was a strange, palm sized stone like device. The Evol Trigger. An alien weapon capable of allowing the user to create black holes. A weapon capable of reducing the surface of a planet to a lifeless wasteland.

(So this, but it’s slate gray.)

“This is the Evol Trigger, it’s currently inactive, but I need you to hold on to this, this thing can generate black holes, it’s too dangerous for someone like the Overseer to grab a hold of. In fact, since this is a world of fiction shapeshifters might be around, so don’t give it back to me unless I say the name of your greatest weapon. Oh and don’t say the answer out loud, I don’t want to risk the off chance that someone is listening in to us via supernatural means.”

I sincerely hope that I’m just being paranoid.

wdinatx wdinatx

Attachments

• 1563208372884.jpeg
    1563208372884.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
“I’m from California, college.” I answered before stating. “I’m not one for small talk actually, besides I need you to hold on to something for me.” I take out a strange looking device. It was a strange, palm sized stone like device. The Evol Trigger. An alien weapon capable of allowing the user to create black holes. A weapon capable of reducing the surface of a planet to a lifeless wasteland.

View attachment 602779

(So this, but it’s slate gray.)

“This is the Evol Trigger, it’s currently inactive, but I need you to hold on to this, this thing can generate black holes, it’s too dangerous for someone like the Overseer to grab a hold of. In fact, since this is a world of fiction shapeshifters might be around, so don’t give it back to me unless I say the name of your greatest weapon. Oh and don’t say the answer out loud, I don’t want to risk the off chance that someone is listening in to us via supernatural means.”

I sincerely hope that I’m just being paranoid.

wdinatx wdinatx
"I was just trying to lighten the mood so if there is anything important to our time here it takes priority." I say as he takes out the gun looking thing. I listen intently to his explanation while wondering if I should take it at face value. I don't know a thing about the fictional character he is inside to the point Space Saten may or may not be referring to them. Though admittedly chances are good that he's at least regarded as evil. On the other hand his reasoning is sound. If I die the treasury doesn't drop everything at my enemies feet like a video game boss, preventing the overlord from obtaining this thing. Either way Shiyon trusts me to do the right thing. I can't let him down.

"I see, let's hope that this isn't needed. But I trust you to know when to say the sword's name." This will go into the treasury and hopefully stay there, never to be used barring of a dire situation. After all, black holes in realistic fiction and real life are planetary if not steller and something about his demaner tells me that the guy is from a realistic verse.

I want to believe I'm right.

"Well I would be more inclined to think they'd heal if we're in a fiction world. IRL they'd scar, but most games and fiction mean things like this heal over time." JD/Satou reasoned. "For now though I'll wear this cloak that I found in my inventory to cover the burns."

As they neared the village, the sounds of a bustling and happy town reached their ears. "From the way Toshiro attacked us you wouldn't expect them to just be acting like nothing was out of the ordinary..." JD mused. When they actually entered the village, they would see a plethora of characters from all over different fiction. There were dragons. There were detectives. There were robots. There were paranormal creatures. basically anything you could think of, you would be able to find if you looked hard enough.

"Trippy..." JD said as they walked along. Seeing a sign that said "Rika's Smithy" his eyes lit up "Rachel! There! It's a smithy from SAO! I can definitely get some good weapons here to protect myself better." he seemed really excited. walking into the place, there stood Rika herself talking with another customer, before the man turned around and left. seeing the two of them, she smiled, "Welcome to my smithy. what can I do for you?" she asked, smiling. Satou smiled back and said, "I'm looking for a weapon that I can use to defend myself with in case of attackers."

"You're going to have to be more specific than that. We talking run of the mill generic bandit, or Arms level threat?" She turned from a smile to seriousness all too quickly. She was clearly taking sides, and it seemed she had a grudge against the Arms of Justice. "I can also enchant weapons, so if the miss with the burnt eye wants an enchantment on those blades I can do that... Unless..." She slammed her fist on the table,

"You're here to demand I make something for the 'glory of the Overseer' like those bastard Arms assholes who subsequently tried to kill me when I told them to piss off!"

JD started to think this through, ever the logical type. She had been approached OPENLY by what was apparently more than one Arms member, possibly a group of them, told them to piss off, and then SURVIVED? She was either incredibly lucky, or had some sort of epic ace up her sleeve that meant if the two of them said anything wrong they could end up dead. After thinking for a moment, he answered her.

"Calm down. We are NOT with the Arms, and yes, if you have something good enough to fight an Arms level threat, then I would love to take a look at what you have." he said as she seemed to calm down. Rika nodded and said, "Follow me. the good stuff's in the back." before leading them back to a room FULL of weapons with magical properties.

Satou immediately looked around, his HUD telling him exactly what each weapon's stats were. Finding a halberd that seemed to be made of ice with the bottom end having a spike on it, he picked it up. making a few practice swings, he then began twirling it around like some sort of bladed baton. Rika smirked, "You know how dangerous that is if you let go right?"

JD smirked, "I did this with brooms and mops for fun irl. adding a blade just makes me unpredictable. Aaaaaand maybe a bit reckless..." he added, smiling. "How much?"

"150 Kell." Rika answered which Satou gave her as he tied the weapon to his back, "Now then, miss, if you need an enchantment on those weapons you already own, like making them really resistant to something or making them have a certain effect on an enemy I can do so for you."

"150 Kell." Rika answered which Satou gave her as he tied the weapon to his back, "Now then, miss, if you need an enchantment on those weapons you already own, like making them really resistant to something or making them have a certain effect on an enemy I can do so for you."
Rachel chuckled at Jd's excitement. Though she couldn't blame him as she caught site of other characters hes reconized roaming about. This was all pretty cool if she let go of the fact this place went from 0 to a hundred real quick a while ago. It took her a moment to remember who Rika was but by then they were already swept away to the back of the shop. He gaze glanced over the weapons. So many delicately made deadly weapons, all so beautiful. The swords on display naturally were her favorite.

Turning towards Rika though she took a moment to think about it. An enchantment would be useful. What kind though? "Hmmmm, think you can enchant these to be charged by flame, but, turn it cold. like a cold fire? so cold it burns? Does that make sense?" She looked at JD. "I'm not sure if I explained it well. just some thing like that." Rachel looked back at Rika, taking her blades out so they could be enchanted.

We entered the town. “Well this is quite the sight.” Noting all the new races. I wordlessly split a piece of myself off as a magenta blob which silently and stealthy slithered around everyone’s feet before entering an alleyway to shape shift into another face in the crowd a blonde haired male with an average looking face you would see as just a background character. I watch as the shapeshifted ‘me’ walk away from me and as the original me walked in a different direction. The feeling of controlling two bodies was something I couldn’t really describe. It was kinda like playing a game split screen, but alone and with four arms and four eyes. I should be having coordination problems, but that doesn’t seem to be the case, probably due to my current Alien physiology.

I had given my other body half of the money, a few bottles, Transteam Gun for self defense, and couple of other things. Not too big of a problem, due to the fact that I had Atx around, speaking of which. “Atx, do you need anything? Or should we go on and try and find a place to meet up with the others?” I whisper to Atx.

wdinatx wdinatx

Rika nodded and smiled, "Odd request, but doable. Let me take a look at those blades." She took them from Rachel and got to work enchanting them, a soft blueish-orange glow coming from her palms as the swords changed properties for a moment. "You know... you remind me of someone... Can't remember who at the moment." Rika said offhandedly as she finished. "That'll be 100 Kell."

JD thanked the young blacksmith and they were soon on their way. Once back outside, JD turned to Rachel. "Thank god we aren't wearing the normal clothing we had... she almost recognized you!" He turned around and found an Inn not too far off. "We should probably go there for some food and a place to stay for now. I'm sure Shiyo and Atx will find us easily if we stay put there for the night."

The two walked into the inn and saw an empty table in the corner, JD sitting down and waiting for someone to come ask what they wanted. In a few moments, a man walked over and said, "Hello... My name is Sebastian. I can offer a variety of dishes, though I specialize in meats of varying animals cooked to perfection and if thou wishes it I can procure a fine wine for the two of you."

JD was shocked speechless. Black Butler's Sebastian was either the owner of an Inn, or something more powerful was forcing him to work here! neither of those options seemed like a good thing. He must've been visibly pale, because Sebastian smiled in that creepy "I know you're scared shitless" kind of way. "Are you alright sir? Do you need a room or-?"

JD shook his head, his stomach giving them a clue that he was actually starving. "Just give me whatever meat is popular around here. medium rare. Wine isn't necessary." He stuttered.

With Atx and Shiyonichi, a certain figure watched with interest as they walked around the town, keeping two feet behind them and hiding themselves when they nearly spotted her. As they stopped for a moment exchanging words, she walked up to them. "I couldn't help but notice you two were speaking as though you don't know where you are!" She smiled.

A combat uniform, some sort of flight gear, and a gun on her shoulder would reveal that it was Tanya, the Devil Pixie, more commonly known as Tanya the Evil from the anime Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the Evil). She smiled up at them sweetly, though if you knew the girl, it was a manipulative mind in that head of hers if she wasn't like them. The best case scenario was she was pulled from earth just like the two of them were. Worst case? They were about to learn the meaning of despair.

"So did you guys wake up here too or am I the only one?"

Oh, thank whatever deity existed here!!!

"No, I think we can head to the..." I hear a voice from behind us, "...Inn." Before turning around around to see a little girl wearing a military uniform. "Yeah, we're new here. Though we probably should introduce ourselves. I'm wdinatx, just call me atx. You?" I was going to let my habit of asking a million questions carry me away when I realized that I was talking to a child and she apparently was an otherworlder like us. Let's hope she's friendlier than the last one.

"That's true too. We fell asleep in the world we were born in and woke up in this one." Gil then starts acting up in my head, clarifying somthing important. "You do realize that if she's an otherworlder then chances are she's in a fictional character's body, right?" "Yeah yeah, wait what!" I give her a once over before grumbling, "At least it's better than the alternative." Child soldiers should never be a thing, but I suppose fiction can be cruel.

Rachel followed JD out, thinking, "It's probably scar," that almost gave her away. It was pretty recognizable even if she was a gender swapped version of Zuko. Though he kept talking which was fine with her. His plan seemed solid and food. MAN. Food would be great. Though, hopefully the other two could find them. How would they to look in this inn? She had no idea. Guess they had to keep an eye out.

She sat across from him at the table and dd a double take when Sebastian showed up. Her wide eyed stared blinked at him a couple times. "I-I'll have the same. Some water instead if that's alright." It was easy to forget this was a place full of fiction till it was in your face again. How long would it take to get used to this? if ever at all?
JDizzle383 JDizzle383

I mentally sighed, Then brought out a polite smile. “Yes and I am Shiyon.” I state in a similarly polite tone of voice. “And your name is?” I asked her, waiting to hear the her name before I ask another question. “So, you have only gotten here recently, correct?”

——————————————————————

Meanwhile, the other Shiyon body.

It wasn’t difficult to get what I needed. Since I could just break random things down into Onmi gel and reform it into what I actually needed with the added bonus getting it all for cheap, I spent about 75 Kell for getting enough for what I wanted to make and still having some gel left over if wanted to make more. The befits of having a trade shoved into your skull and advance technology.

“Well time to contact the others.” I activate the Omni tool. I had connected all of the walkie talkies to the Omni tool as well, cause why not. I connected with JD’s walkie talkie. “Hey, it’s me. We currently came across someone from our homeland. I tell you if something happens. So anything on your end, over.”

wdinatx wdinatx JDizzle383 JDizzle383

dis4xg-c73e5f2e-6e6b-4aba-99c9-75657204d089.jpg

What in the world just happened ? To be honest I was just at one moment typing up a arbituary about some topics he just recently researched. I was in the bed, just about to go to sleep to be honest. I was not expecting to wake up in another person's body in a street filled to the brim with fictional characters. Being the nerd that I was I recognized a hole bunch of them. I noticed that not only was an entirely different skin tone, but the fact I had the biggest teeth ever. Like, even beaver's would be jealous of the timber wood I could chew down with these new choppers.

"Of all the characters in fiction... Why'd it have to be Turner of all things ? Wait... I'm just as tall as I was IRL... Even though Timmy's 12 and I'm 19... and the difference in size is at least two feet... The heck just happened ?! Whelp... He's stronger than the normal human so he'll help to a significant degree... But If I mess with the wrong ones I'm borderline dead". So I used the Santa's cloak to appear rather mysterious with a hood covering so much of my face it appears the only things seen are pupils.

I head into the nearest inn to run across something I would've never expected. "...Sebastian ?" . I said that outloud, causing me to gasp with a look of being distraught evident upon my features . I knew for one Timmy shouldn't know Sebastian's name just by seeing him once. Two, there goes the option of blending in and seeking answers. I sighed heavily, slumping into the nearest available bed. This was to be a very long day.

Well things were
pretty normal in general. Same old same old to be honest. Woke up, went to work for an okay job and come home hours later. Eat and Sleep and the computer. Boring life for a boring female.

Right? Wrong.

My name is Laura and I woke up in a man’s outfit. I wore a brown skirt of some kind of most of my clothing was odd. I wore brownish armor and felt oddly strange.

I had long ears and was male. Crap, I’m Jak of all people. I went from 31 to 18 all over again.

My voice was deep as I tried to say something like “hello” which came out as “where the hell am I?”

I covered my mouth still trying to get used to that I was Jak.

Great. Visitors in my head. Two always talking sides, dark and light bickering.

“Could you two stop for just a second?” “I’m trying to think.

“Wait, you aren’t jak.”

I groan “You think, dark?”

JDizzle383 JDizzle383

Last edited:
Tanya smiled, and it wasn't filled with malice like her character's origins would suggest. "I've been going by Tanya just for shits and giggles since this character is sadistic and methodical in every way. Just call me Tanya. It makes the people around here who belong here respect me more than if I were to go by my real name." she explained. Apparently there were advantages to just acting like you fit your body's description.

JD heard Shiyonichi relay his message and answered, "Not unless you count Black Butler's Sebastian owning the inn here in town as interesting, over."

Sebastian didn't seem phased by the device, opting to nod and say "Of course miss, I can have some water for the two of you right away."

Hearing someone say something about a hooded figure having taken up residence in one of the rooms, JD got curious. if this was a world of fiction, that could describe a LOT of people. listening in on that particular thread of conversation, he heard the man end with, "The bloke had easter eggs on a bandoleer and some sort of mirror... all we could see were his eyes-"

Well that fit just about one or two people... either the Easter bunny from the Rise of the Guardians had decided to disguise himself or... Wait a sec... just his eyes, no mention of long ears... and a mirror? this would bear investigating. They couldn't just barge into the man's room though, so he whispered to Rachel, "We should stay the night here. seems like there's a few interesting people we might want to meet." he conveyed to her.

Sebastian came over with their meals and excused himself to help the other patrons as JD took a bite and almost choked, "This can't be fake... the amount of code that would take to make this taste that good would be beyond a processor's capability..." he mused as if just now believing it wasn't a dream. He rapidly dug into the food, now understanding why he felt so hungry... this was real, and just like his prior life, he needed sustenance.

In an alley where the now male Jak was bickering with himself, a few thugs decided he'd be an easy target since he was occupying himself with arguments that no sane person should have to deal with. Their mistake. In an instant a shot rang out and one fell to the ground. the next moment the other was punched in the face so hard the teeth in his mouth flew one direction as his body slammed into the concrete wall.

"Woohoo! that makes the second bunch of assholes we've clobbered today!" a voice rang out as Yang Xiao Long did a fist pump, her sister Ruby running over toting her High Caliber Sniper Scythe like it was not heavy at all. "Hey dude! you alright? You know you're arguing with yourself in the middle of an alley right? come on, we've got a room in the inn nearby if you want to get something to eat?" Ruby said, complete friendliness written across her face as if she was asking someone she'd known all her life the question.

Jak grunted as he wiped off himself "Yeah, I guess I'm fine. What the hell just happe- on second thought, never mind."

He just blinked, this woman had saved his ass and he didn't say much "I'll explain back at the inn. I'd .. love to eat something."

The eco warrior closed his eyes for a second. "Come on, does this guy even feed himself?" Laura barked at two other voices in Jak's head.

"Sure, stranger."

He shrugged at the random female. Daxter wouldn't be so trustful of the woman.

JDizzle383 JDizzle383

JD heard Shiyonichi relay his message and answered, "Not unless you count Black Butler's Sebastian owning the inn here in town as interesting, over."

Sebastian didn't seem phased by the device, opting to nod and say "Of course miss, I can have some water for the two of you right away."

Hearing someone say something about a hooded figure having taken up residence in one of the rooms, JD got curious. if this was a world of fiction, that could describe a LOT of people. listening in on that particular thread of conversation, he heard the man end with, "The bloke had easter eggs on a bandoleer and some sort of mirror... all we could see were his eyes-"

Well that fit just about one or two people... either the Easter bunny from the Rise of the Guardians had decided to disguise himself or... Wait a sec... just his eyes, no mention of long ears... and a mirror? this would bear investigating. They couldn't just barge into the man's room though, so he whispered to Rachel, "We should stay the night here. seems like there's a few interesting people we might want to meet." he conveyed to her.

Sebastian came over with their meals and excused himself to help the other patrons as JD took a bite and almost choked, "This can't be fake... the amount of code that would take to make this taste that good would be beyond a processor's capability..." he mused as if just now believing it wasn't a dream. He rapidly dug into the food, now understanding why he felt so hungry... this was real, and just like his prior life, he needed sustenance
Rachel let JD answer Shiyo. They didn't really do much in town, yet. Though being here was interesting in itself as she watched other patrons move about and talk among each other. Looking back over as Jd spoke to her she tried to see where he was looking at. Who was he talking about? Could be anyone here really. She'll ask a few more questions in a bit. "Alright. A night sounds good to me. Though I'm getting my own room." She Chuckled at Sebastian brought their food. "Thank you."

She was about to take a bite as he seemed star struck with his meal. "Haha you thought we were in a game? Or more like a matrix thing? " After a bite she understood his outburst. This food was amazing! "Oh my gods..." She took a few more bites before continuing her thought. "Though my working theory this was maybe a dream or another convoluted nightmare. Thought I finally snapped. But Honestly this being real, I don't know, seems more right for some reason."

"Who here should we keep an eye out for?"
She spoke softly. "I didn't quite catch who you weer mentioning before."

JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Andrita Andrita

Meanwhile the other body that I shall now be referring to as the Asura path...

“Oh yes, a literal devil opening a Inn, totally doesn’t count as interesting. Anyway, check if the inn’s rooms are sound proof, I don’t want to be woken up by random noise when I’m sleeping, also tell me the address of the Inn. Over.” Of course the reason why I want the rooms to be sound proof has nothing to do with sleep, but more to do with not being listened in on.

I piece together on what I heard while shopping. The dislike for the Hands, was oddly open. I’m guessing is that this town was far away from the Overseer’s power base. While this place could be a good retreat point if things go wrong, we needed to get closer for our plans.

(I’ll make another post for the other body, once ATX makes his post.)

Last edited:
When I heard that someone was conversing about me my entire attitude changed. It was like someone sending the coldest chill up my spine. Because the description matched me perfectly, there was no reason to doubt my instincts. It was too later to turn back from this one. I, he slowly got up from the table. But instead of doing something sensible like talk it out which likely would've allowed me to explain myself better , I instinctively ran out of the restaurant and into the street, my fear of being caught taking over any other rational thoughts within my brain. I did some hard parkour to go to the top of the building and continued my running away from there.

Doing my best to not react to the sight of a child swearing I continue the conversation. “Yeah, people like us who are in the body of villains can act like loose cannons and people won’t know if it’s us or them.” “I’m not a villain, I act well within my rights as king.” Ignoring Gil’s complaint I try to think on whether I recognize this name. Tanya, Tanya, oh her. She’s the one who that munchkin said would be Genghis Khan on steroids if she was in that game system. It’d take some creativity to have a fight not be a standstill between us from what I hear, not that that’s important right now. What is important is trying to continue this conversation and potentially get some information and/or an ally. “So why did you come to talk to us? I doubt that it’s as simple as seeing some people who are from another world and wanting to say hi but I could be wrong for all I know.” There, an invitation to start business if there is business to start. Not that there won’t be, it’s never that simple.

=With Ruby, Yang, and Jak( darkred darkred )=

Ruby smiled and held out her hand, helping Jak to stand. "So what do we call you?" Yang asked as they walked towards the very inn a certain hooded boy was running out of. as he accomplished some pretty impressive parkour feats, Yang whistled and shouted up to him, "Yo! What's the rush? if you're that good at parkour why don't we go a few rounds?" before using one of her Dual Ranged Shot Gauntlets(DRSG) to shoot just in front of the kid's feet. the time it took to dodge the shot was all the time Ruby needed to catapult herself to the top of the roof with a shot from her HCSS(High Caliber Sniper Scythe). "Soooo... Who're you running from?" she asked curiously.

( Andrita Andrita )

=With Gil, Tanya and Evolt( wdinatx wdinatx Shiyonichi Shiyonichi )=

Tanya shrugged. "I don't have to have a reason for everything do I? What were you expecting? A person to just waltz up to you and say 'Are you one of the Arms or part of the Rebellion?' or some horse shit like that? Though I would love to know that question in particular, now is not the time. especially when there's a fight happening on that roof over there."

She pointed at the roof near the inn, where Timmy was facing Ruby and Yang, who had just vaulted onto the roof herself.

Without batting an eye, Tanya smirked, "500 Kell on Ruby. We'll pay at the inn."

=With Satou and Zuka( AgWordSmith AgWordSmith )=

JD sighed after his meal and payed the man for the food, still freaked it was SEBASTIAN of all people accepting his money. As soon as he paid for a room(which coupled with the food cost him 20 Kell, as his food had been 5 and a night here was 15), he took a moment to look through his HUD for a mana bar, then tried casting a spell. "Longsense." he whispered.

Well that worked. A dog panting about a meter away among several other discernible sounds, but it was hard to focus on just one. Strangely nothing from any of the inn's rooms. Good. There was a barrier spell in place here. Radioing Shiyonichi Shiyonichi , he spoke, "Hey, JD here. the rooms are soundproof, I cast low level detection magic and couldn't hear anything inside them. The inn is in the center of the town on my HUD, and is labeled the First Horn Pub. They don't appear to have invented street addresses here though. And before you say anything, don't switch those letters around. Anything else you want us to check?" He stood and said he was going up to his room to Rachel, telling her he'd be back in a few hours after he slept a bit.

Well that was a lie.

As soon as he was in the room, he began doing several experiments with things ranging from common skills to magic to alchemy. All of it was in order to gain experience points. After all, if what had been explained to him was true... he HAD died IRL... so now this WAS his new IRL. Best to not screw this one up and become skilled in everything as soon as possible, right?

Last edited:
JD sighed after his meal and payed the man for the food, still freaked it was SEBASTIAN of all people accepting his money. As soon as he paid for a room(which coupled with the food cost him 20 Kell, as his food had been 5 and a night here was 15), he took a moment to look through his HUD for a mana bar, then tried casting a spell. "Longsense." he whispered.

Well that worked. A dog panting about a meter away among several other discernible sounds, but it was hard to focus on just one. Strangely nothing from any of the inn's rooms. Good. There was a barrier spell in place here. Radioing @Shiyonichi , he spoke, "Hey, JD here. the rooms are soundproof, I cast low level detection magic and couldn't hear anything inside them. The inn is in the center of the town on my HUD, and is labeled the First Horn Pub. They don't appear to have invented street addresses here though. And before you say anything, don't switch those letters around. Anything else you want us to check?" He stood and said he was going up to his room to Rachel, telling her he'd be back in a few hours after he slept a bit.

Well that was a lie.

As soon as he was in the room, he began doing several experiments with things ranging from common skills to magic to alchemy. All of it was in order to gain experience points. After all, if what had been explained to him was true... he HAD died IRL... so now this WAS his new IRL. Best to not screw this one up and become skilled in everything as soon as possible, right?
Rachel simply followed Jd's lead and got her own room. She told him sleep sounded like a good idea honestly and parted to relax in her own room. Before resting she took her swords out and inspected them better. There was a little shine to them now they were enchanted. Hmm.. a little fire won't hurt. " She took a coupe deep breaths to focus and along the blade the orange flame turned an icy blue. "Now that is cool." She chuckled to herself and gently went to bend the flame away from the sword but it turned back to a orange color. Neat. It did feel different before it turned back, cold and... not like a heart beat more like.. a breath. It was hard to explain.

Though she shouldn't really play around with her ability in a place like this. Fire was- AH! "AHH!" She yelped as she noticed a bit of her sleeve caught on fire and immediately went to pat it out. That was really dumb... ugh. At least no one saw. Maybe she should rest. Her head hit the pillow, her swords rested by the bed. JD will wake her if anything happens right?

Should she trust him?

or any of them?

She'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back