• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect?

miseryinmybones

Crying over fictional men
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I'm pretty late to the party. I just finished the Mass Effect trilogy for the first time and I'm thinking an rp may be fun to try out!

I'm not incredibly familiar with all the characters but I'm about to play through again and get to know everyone I didn't get too familiar with the first time.

I ask that you be at least 18 to write with me, as I'm 25.
I am pro lgbtq+ and comfortable writing any gender and sexuality. Though I'm not too versed with F/F.
I prefer discord but if you prefer to write over here that's fine too.
No one liners. Otherwise feel free to write a paragraph to a novel, I'll do my best to match you.
I have no triggers and I'm very comfortable and familiar with dark themes. I ask that you let me know if you have any limits or triggers.
I am chronically Ill and sleep a lot. Please be patient with me. If I plan on taking longer than 24 hours to reply, I will let you know.

Im mostly interested in someone who would be willing to write Thane for my female Shepard, but I'm also open to other characters.
In return I will to my best to write anyone for you!

Thanks!

I’ll join, though I’m not great at writing paragraphs for every post, but I can definitely avoid oneliners.

I would actually love to do this. I'm not familiar with background and history within the Mass Effect Trilogy, but I really would like try it out. I absolutely love Thane and I'm more comfortable playing male characters, but Garrus is someone I might be to play a little bit better than Thane. Otherwise I'm open to OOC as well!

Oooh I prefer OCs (as my main), and write paragraphs on the regular. However I have only played like 1/3 of the way into each trilogy? xD; I get sidetracked a lot and then sidetracked in real life. There aren't a lot of games I have completed to be honest on the first try. But I do know a good amount of ME lore all over the place. I'd like to go in as a Biotic or Engineer and I"m generally a plot driven person than a character dynamic driven one. I have been told I do find but I am insecure in my character driven stories. did you have a particular scratch to itch? Have you by any chance played any ME:A? I did not get far in that either...

I haven't played mass effect much, but I can read up for the purposes of this RP if it is still open. I can write paragraphs and often try to be richly detailed, and whenever I give a short or bland response, I usually say what was going on at that point and will often add to it whenever I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back