• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some fandoms

Veni

aggressive af support
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm 25+, only looking for someone who is 18+. I generally prefer discord for the rp but I'm open to email or docs. I prefer starting quickly, so my posts tend to be shorter (2-5 paragraphs, usually per character) until things pick up and there's some stuff going on. I use third person, past tense writing and would prefer it if you did too.

I love romance, angsty drama, hurt/comfort, horror, gore, ethical dilemmas, tragedies, action, all of it. I'm looking to dust off a female OC that's in the Normandy's crew but is NOT Shepard, so you're more than welcome to play as Shep if you'd like. I tend to stick to the general plot of the series but I'm open to making up our own side quests or changing some details to suit us.

I'm specifically looking for someone comfortable playing Kaidan to pair with that oc of mine. In return I'm willing to give just about any canon character a good shot for you, just let me know.

Update:

Also down for some WoW shenanigans if you have a good plot, or Dragon Age (2 or Inquisition preferably, not necessarily looking to follow the main protags unless you want to though) or Star Wars.

For SW I'm wanting to dive into the various relationships between clones and non-clones (citizens, Jedi, etc.) This primarily would be TCW era, however I'm also super open to SWTOR. I don't necessarily want to follow a certain class storyline but I'm open to looking at certain canon characters, whether they're companions or minor characters you see for one quest. (Tbh I'd love to do Watcher One/JK)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back