• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shannon Trevor

One Thousand Club
Hey guys, with the recent release of the Legendary Edition I've started a new ME Trilogy playthrough and inevitably have started hankering for some RP.

For years rumours have circulated about a fabled Prothean station out in the farthest reaches of the settled galaxy. Believed to be nothing more than a flight of fancy, hard evidence has recently emerged that indicates the station could actually exist. A group of wealthy benefactors have banded together to purchase a ship and employ a crew to find the artefact before anyone else.

Your character has recently been contacted by the expedition leader, former Alliance Colonel, John Haverson. The former soldier has heard about your abilities and is keen to bring you onboard. If interested, the expedition will be meeting on the Citadel before embarking on a trip to find possibly the most significant discovery since the Prothean ruins on Mars.

If interested, please leave a message along with a brief character description of who you wish to play.

I want this to be a reasonably detailed and literate rp and will be asking for a writing sample before character approval.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Many thanks,

Shannon

Hmm.... Just got the legendary edition downloaded myself (save for the unexpected updates for each game) But anyhow, rather a big fan of the series myself and have a familiar interest in such rp. Might be interested in this idea if perhaps more info could be shared? Like, is the timeline run along side the series or sometime before or perhaps even after?

As for a writing sample if I looked to apply. I do have a old batarian character I rather liked and desired to use but that rp never got off the ground, it has a full CS written down in my notes, I could offer there and if it fits with the rp, could accomplish two things in one shot. (Potentially)

Ooo, I just got to Legendary ME2 for my 3rd playthrough! I'd want to be a human biotic who was put on administrative leave from the Alliance after the Battle of the Citadel, probably for publicly defending Shepard and very loudly at that

This could be fun with a Quarian character I’m rather fond of. He works as an outside contact for his ship, completing diplomatic and retrieval missions to advance Quarian interests. He could either be hired as a mercenary, his payment being a stake in the project for his people, or his ship is already backing the project and he’s there to protect their interests.

I'm interested in this too. I love the ME series and cried after 3, looking to pick up the Legendary Series to have my heart strings ripped out again. As for my character this gives me a chance to pull out my female Turian, Arlick. Sort of skirts outside the law with some shady business she has done in the past, with some space piracy and smuggling in some goods. But she has a heart of gold and looks out for the little guy. Favorite weapon is an assault rifle with side pistol. Outside of her doing "business" Arlick enjoys collecting trading cards as a hobby and even sometimes goes so far as to spending too much credits to get a rare set.

Looooove Mass Effect, like seriously lol

If it was a human based expedition then my character would be a Biotic who trained in the Jon Grissom academy.
She would have been trained mostly in support, however with humanity trying to find its spot in the wider galaxy and the council, she would have been picked for an interspecies training programme, much like Cora from ME:A, to work and train under an Asari Commando unit, but she would have been trained in more support roles befitting a biotic, rather than the vanguard line of training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back