• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mass Effect : The Quarian Doctor

Kumacorn

This roleplay is one I have been wanting to do for a while. Taking place in the first game, after Shepard becoming a spectre. A distress call is picked up from the medical ship Iktomi, a Quarian owned ship. The message is fuzzy, but Tali picked up, among the static, "Geth" before the signal was blocked. Had Saren sent them for a purpose? Play as Commander Shepard and see where this leads!

Things you should know:

• Male or Female Shepard is fine!
  • While romance is a possibility, it is not required! Whatever makes you comfortable!
  • While you will mainly play Shepard, I do expect you to share in playing other characters. After all, there are more than two major characters!
  • There may be changes to the plots of the Mass Effect Trilogy here and there, but nothing too big! If at any time you feel too big a change has been made, please speak up! I'll change if you explain why a change should not happen.
  • I am not asking for obscene amounts of detail. Just that you put a dcent effort in. What you define as decent effort is up to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Sadly I bout just the trilogy for PS3. CURSE EA FOR STOPPING ME3 ON STEAM! Anyway, do you have any questions? Also, what Shepard will you play and what will be their first name?

Yes, are we going to time skip sometimes to keep the plot exciting and go off certain parts of the plots.

Yes, if we did EVERYTHING the roleplay would take forever to get through all three games. If you wanna skip a part, just say!

Okay. I'm ready whenever you are and I was wondering if I could make a femshep instead named Sarah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back