• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect: Tales from the Citadel [Reboot] OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That's how it goes! :D
Ask Garrus for me if he is still busy with those damn calibrations! Been meaning to ask him some questions about those. <.<

Let it rip guys. Feel free to start just about anywhere you'd like. I have a few NPCs to interact with already and I will be adding more. That being said, be sure to interact with one another as well.

Quick question, how exactly are we handling the order of who can post when? Can anyone just post whenever/more often than others or is there a strict order?

I wouldn't say that there's a strict posting order, but do your best not to spam posts to give everyone time to get their posts out. Too many posts may cause plot threads to become lost.

Okay, nice. Thanks for answering that. Not that I wanna spam or anything. I just wanna be well informed and not cause trouble.

Just need a few more opening posts then we can really get this going. I have thoroughly enjoyed everyone's posts so far. You guys are great.

Hey all you cool cats and kittens, I'm going to make a post by tomorrow evening to get the ball rolling just a little. I still look forward to everyone's opening posts and am still very excited to write with you folks.

Ended up reusing a bit from the last time around but at least I'm setup with Thalia. I suppose if she elects to go somewhere public, that opens up interaction possibilities with others?

Of course, the reason we're all actually here is to catch the Crucible killer. ;)

Waiting for Viper Actual Viper Actual to post; just to keep things in order. But if they are not able to, I'll post at the end of the day tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back