• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect: Tales from the Citadel [Reboot] OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

DiamondJack

Most Call Me Jack
Yeah, OOC Stuff. Feel free to discuss.

Canon decisions made by Sheppard in the lead up to this RP:
-Saved the Original Council
-Sheppard is Male
-Sheppard saved Wrex
-Sheppard picked Ashley
-Sheppard selected Anderson as the Councilor

Last edited:
DatDemon DatDemon

While I appreciate the work you put into your character, a non-canon race cyborg doesn't really fit in the story. I have to reject Shortcut.

Hmm.. okay, that's sad. But I can deal with it. I also have a canon character on the ready. It's Nihlus Kryik, the the Turian specter from the first part. I developed a lorefriendly storyline, where he is still alive, after Saren betrayed him.

Basically, he survived the shot in the back because he had his shields up, but pretended to be dead and masked his lifesigns when Saren/Shepard and his crew were near. He then decided to live as a ghost. Kinda like what Garrus did, under his nickname Archangel. I could show you the details of that story, if you would accept that idea. Would be nice. And I promise it's lorefriendly! I would just need to translate the whole thing from german into english, because I used him only in a german Forum before. Also I would need to cut the of the story, since we are in ME2 here and I expanded his story until the events of ME3.

Man, I can't imagine trying to RP in a different language. I don't know how folks do it. Props though.

Aww... there's gonna be a married couple in this! That's so sweet!

Good thing I'm not the GM. The temptation to do something horrible to the married characters would be too great...

If it's any consolation, players being players, I'm sure we'll find a way to do horrible things to ourselves.

No going to Chora's Den for the married characters!

Charlotte should make sure to flash a wedding ring or bondmate bracelet if her and Mileeya ever interact...

I'd rather make sure that she doesn't end up as purple paste on the walls too soon in this.

If Charlotte wasn't getting into trouble, think of how bored Thalia would be!
Well...But.... With thalia's work.... Damn, that is true...

Charlotte should make sure to flash a wedding ring or bondmate bracelet if her and Mileeya ever interact...

I'd rather make sure that she doesn't end up as purple paste on the walls too soon in this.
Damn straight, looks like we understand each other . Diplomatic immunity will be no help her.

Speaking of diplomatic immunity. I would love having a scene like this with Thalia just with biotics...

Unlikely but i can dare hope. Oh and i dont necessarily mean it should be done opposite Mileeya...

DatDemon DatDemon Looks good.

Everyone else looks good too, I'm going to knock out a few more NPCs and give people some time to submit characters. I'm aiming to start Monday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back