• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect Partner Wanted! (Craving Tali x Shep)

Dreamweaver

One Thousand Club
Hello, thanks for checking out my thread! I have just started playing Mass Effect for the first time with the legendary edition, and am looking for a partner to RP with in that universe. I am 26 years old and live in the EST timezone. I work Sunday to Thursday, and I am available most days and will post at least once per day, usually more. I am looking for a partner who I can get along with OOC, and who shares a love for fawning over a roleplay like I do!

I am mostly looking to play as Shepard, male or female, against someone playing Tali. Preferably taking place after the third game, though we can discuss the setting together. I am looking for romance with this roleplay and equal parts slice of life and adventure. I think it would be nice to have some sort of slice-of-life scenes like taking a vacation after the long Reaper Wars or perhaps building a house. I would also enjoy playing several of the side characters from the series to be recurring characters throughout the roleplay. Let's get the Normandy crew back together.

I am happy to play as female or male Shepard, I don't mind whichever we decide to do. I also like combat and adventure in the roleplay so expect that.

PM me if you're interested~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back