• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect (Interest Check)

Status Undead

So, you thought the reapers were defeated? The Rachni were dealt with? The Krogan reasoned with? Hah, ignorance is bliss, is it not?

I'm looking for a small group to play out Mass Effect. It will include things such as the Krogan Rebellion, the Rachni Wars, the Geth Rebellion, the Reaper invasion, among others. This will not be canon, and timelines will not be followed, allowing the Humans an earlier involvement to participate in events, the Protheans possibly playable, and other races being where they shouldn't be, for our enjoyment of course.

There is no Sheppard, though there is still a powerful force for good, that's us. There can be a rank structure, allowing for a playable commander, or not. This is an interest check, and I'm looking to shape this role play around the wants of the players. I'm looking for maybe 6 people at the most. Once I find a few people interested, I'll develop the story more and roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back