• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect: Between Time OOC

Nero is good at cooking, and is surprisingly good with non-dextro foods. She cannot eat them though which saddens her deeply.

Again, she is good with cooking for amino's. I feel sorry for the guinea pig that had to first taste her cooking for aminos
That will be a good thing, Peros wouldn't want to experience Ryder's scene with Vetra where the attempt of making beef could turn ugly if eaten.

Plox let her cook for you. She is a precious flower that enjoys cooking and acting )))):

She did study non dextro-amino cooking and is good at it. FEAR NOT! You shan't die from Nero's cooking
True. But it's gonna take some convincing of Peros or thorough checking before he tastes the cooking. Safer to know before testing another's food. ^^ He's a Merc who likes to frequent Omega after all, such precautions are second nature to him.

That will be a good thing, Peros wouldn't want to experience Ryder's scene with Vetra where the attempt of making beef could turn ugly if eaten.

True. But it's gonna take some convincing of Peros or thorough checking before he tastes the cooking. Safer to know before testing another's food. ^^ He's a Merc who likes to frequent Omega after all, such precautions are second nature to him.
Fair enough. Nero would second check any food that someone else cooked for her, especially her subordinates. Never know when one of them could be a sneaky traitor.

Anyway I am off to bed. Night all

Damn it. Souvlaki's post was at least short enough about going into the mess hall that Ansgar could (and is, in my post) inside the kitchen. Was planning on getting it done before Saru or anyone else talked about the mess hall in more detail.

I've also realised I have no idea what sort of size or quality this mess hall and kitchen is. I may be going a bit luxurious.

I think I need to just scrap my entire post and start again. Fuck. Nearly done, too.

like this m8

In the top right next to the underline there is a drop. Click on it and you get all the color options

Man I miss all the posts lol
No probs. We are still fresh in the meeting and intro scene (haven't seen the Rp thread yet.) but imagine we haven't gone too far past.

Just a heads up The Silent Z The Silent Z I won't be able to post till later tonight. Good news is I have tomorrow off
The Silent Z The Silent Z at home now. Decided not to go to the parade so I'll be able to post for a few hours before practice
Alright cool. Either or both is fine, whichever is possible for you. Also have seen the Camelot Rp is ready for a second Taliesin post too, I should have reply up today.

Sweet! I'll be pretty busy for the next few hours so I probs cant reply but after that I cant wait to get into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back