• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect Andromeda: APEX - OOC

Banner with embedded link to the thread, for those who want to put it in their sig.

The BBcode keeps changing itself randomly...I have no idea how to stabilize it. If anyone is better at this, please help me..

xD

Thank you

The power of the internet and mods

As soon as I get this freakin thing to quit breaking she'll be even better

i will start my CS tomorrow!
BTW love that picture with the krogan...priceless

I think I will start soon, and try and recruit more as we go. Its not fair for the ppl who really wanted this to happen. Saddle up my few players. This is gonna go on.

SilverFlight SilverFlight two quick questions... I know it is a fandom created thing, but what is your opinion on Turian subharmonics? I was about to type them into my first post but thought it would be better to ask about it first. Also is my reply long enough? I didn't want to make it too long because I was worried about controlling too much.

SilverFlight SilverFlight two quick questions... I know it is a fandom created thing, but what is your opinion on Turian subharmonics? I was about to type them into my first post but thought it would be better to ask about it first. Also is my reply long enough? I didn't want to make it too long because I was worried about controlling too much.
I have no idea how you would type the subharmonics in, unless you just said they were there, but go for it. I imagine their cool, twangy voices anyway. Also, length is great.

So, this is a bit annoying, but can I ask you to tag all players in your posts? The notification system is messing up for me...again. I've tried to talk to admin but they don't have a solution beyond tagging everyone.

SilverFlight SilverFlight The notifications are working for me, but any important posts I will tag everyone in. Also as for the Subharmonics... I will either say that they make a sound, like a whine or a growl (not necessarily either) that conveys a feeling. I doubt they would be able to have entire conversations through their subharmonics and always personally viewed them as a way to convey emotion, like the Elchor and their smells that humans can't detect.

Try to say what my character was wanting to do, and figured you would say if I was successful or not. Figured a little fight scene like this wouldn't matter, but if we were to fight an archetect or a horde of keht then I wouldn't want to control too much of the fight. SilverFlight SilverFlight

In for a penny, in for a pound. I did not see any notifications, but I'll have something sarcastic shortly.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back