• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass effect 4 ( Calling all ME fans )

Ok. Could be, hired investigative and cybercrime consultant (your very own female Sherlock Homes) and Asari rep. Maybe officially she is under the intel or security head though she is not technically part of the chain of command and answers directly to Charles?

That could work. I like it. Once we get a few more profiles we can start. And I will give people a few days before we leave port. As soon as we get Z's profile up. I'll make a new thread.

That would be hilarious giving the fact Charles is human lol...
Its an Alliance ship, it makes sense she would be given that nickname. Charles might have called her that once when she joined and it stuck. She would know the reference as she would have definitely read the books at some point.

Hmm…. Figuring out a character that could fit in here and picking a race out of the remaining ideas and options remaining. but looks like those character profiles are going in here and threads are coming later once more post profiles? (Double checking is all, appears that way so far)

Its an Alliance ship, it makes sense she would be given that nickname. Charles might have called her that once when she joined and it stuck.
Correct is is an Alliance ship, however it is an Asari Class ship not an earth ship. I can live with that.
Hmm…. Figuring out a character that could fit in here and picking a race out of the remaining ideas and options remaining. but looks like those character profiles are going in here and threads are coming later once more post profiles? (Double checking is all, appears that way so far)
Yea as soon as you put up your Profile I'll post the main Rp 3 people is good enough for today.

Correct is is an Alliance ship, however it is an Asari Class ship not an earth ship. I can live with that.

Yea as soon as you put up your Profile I'll post the main Rp 3 people is good enough for today.
Alright cool. I’m leaning towards a Turian biotic from the Cabals special forces unit though I do see we have a pair of biotics of different classes already. (Vanguard & Sentential) the build in mind I might need to tweak though going by the CS info and recalling ME details more.

Alright cool. I’m leaning towards a Turian biotic from the Cabals special forces unit though I do see we have a pair of biotics of different classes already. (Vanguard & Sentential) the build in mind I might need to tweak though going by the CS info and recalling ME details more.
I reached out to six people who said they were interested even if we get two more their has to be a soldier or two in there

I reached out to six people who said they were interested even if we get two more their has to be a soldier or two in there
Yeah I’m switching it up from the original lean. I’ve got a second idea along the ways of a Quarian Infiltrator that can fit. Could find a role for him in this squad.

Yeah I’m switching it up from the original lean. I’ve got a second idea along the ways of a Quarian Infiltrator that can fit. Could find a role for him in this squad.

You could be my head of Cyber Security or something along those lines. Also you could install the VI maybe be a Quarrian that sympathies with the Geth etc. And you could play the VI as well if you are up for it. You could be a VI but you learn how to push pass the limits in due time of course. Again like discovery. Once the happens you actually evolve into a fully aware AI like EDI?

Last edited:
You could be my head of Cyber Security or something along those lines. Also you could install the VI maybe be a Quarrian that sympathies with the Geth etc. And you could play the VI as well if you are up for it. You could be a VI but you learn how to push pass the limits in due time of cores. Again like discovery. Once the happens you actually evolve into a fully aware AI like EDI?
Yeah I think the Head of Cyber Security fits best. Maybe add a touch of VI installation too to give a little extra assistance to the crew. I think that’s where I’m heading with this idea.

I think researching and relearning quarian names and history I’ve got one picked out. Now just a few touches in other areas and I should have it ready at some point here today or sooner.

Appreciate it

Name:
Zeen'Herrel vas Talazi

Nickname/Call sign:
Zeen

Race/Species:
Quarian

Head of Cyber Security & VI Consultant

Physical description/Picture:
7B82B8F0-3781-4870-8DEA-534E005049C0.jpeg

B3527813-17BE-45E4-A999-19351A2BCF5C.jpeg

Class:
Infiltrator

Equipment:
M-92 Mantis, M-77 Paladin, Logic Arrest Omni Tool

Skills:
AI Hacking & Tactical Cloak

Specialty Ammo:
Anti-Armor/Synthetic ammunition

Vessel:
UT-47 Kodiak Drop shuttle (modified & improved old rust bucket found abandoned and since personally worked on by Zeen)

Personality:
Zeen can be socially awkward at times given his history of passive-aggressive methods to deal with racial prejudice and stereotypes. Finding tech and other such things more his speed and easier to deal with and sympathize in some ways. He can get along fine with the right, patient people yet doesn’t hold much expectations for non AI/Vi & synthetics with his history and patience levels these days. Zeen tends to remain reserved with new people hiding his kinder and caring side for the few who’ve achieved his trust and time to try and give people a chance. He can be funny and humorous sometimes, but very passive-aggressive overall and easily frustrated when his patience is tested with certain topics and line/boundary crossing. A strong, solo act tendencies with this one, though he tries working and playing well with others, truly he does….

Bio:
Zeen aboard his home ship years ago, grew up with the typical Quarian upbringing. Over the years since having lost touch his parents, friends and familiar folks from those days and joining a new ship and home after his pilgrimage. Zeen remains isolated personally, cut off his people due to a few issues and differences that have led to one too many problems with the higher brass. Which has led to a life beyond the Talazi taking up roles as a mercenary, tech consultant and repairman align with any other small jobs he can find while enduring years of abuse and prejudice along the way from all kinds of people and races, planets and you name it. The amount of accusations of theft has gone beyond counting amongst other name callings as a Quarian outside of his flotilla.

The relatively young man has a few years or so service within the military and special projects group onboard the home ship and amongst the flotilla however these days, he puts his experiences to use for credits. Building his reputation from scratch, taking jobs where he can find them while trying to hold himself together and endure both his illness that troubles him in many ways, while surviving the cruel world he’s witnessed beyond the flotilla and endured many a harsh treatment. Recently joining a new crew as the resident Vi consultant & cyber security head to the ships commander…. Trying to play nice and give these new mates a chance.

Last edited:
Also I am in need of a Doctor/ A VI / Head of security/ My number 2 etc. keep this in mind when making your profiles.
I'm aiming for the doctor role. Concepts thus far:
A turian who started as a combat medic.
A drell former assassin trying to make up for the lives they took.
And some form of AI doctor (either Geth, or Earth made) attempting to alleviate fear of AIs through example.

I'm aiming for the doctor role. Concepts thus far:
A turian who started as a combat medic.
A drell former assassin trying to make up for the lives they took.
And some form of AI doctor (either Geth, or Earth made) attempting to alleviate fear of AIs through example.
Drell former assassins. I like it.

We need to talk major decisions then I will post up the Main thread.

Talking points.

1.Rachni Queen
2.Wrex
3.The Counsel Destiny Ascension <<<< This is interesting since I was raised by Asari and have an Asari ship.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ These are the only ones that I can think of that actually matters to the story. In ME1 I don't feel like who is left on Virmire matter etc. Thoughts?

ME 2:

1. Maelon's Data
2.Fate of the Collector Base
3.Fate of the Geth Heretics
4.Lair of the Shadow Broker
5.Overlord DLC Choice

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ These are the only ones that I can think of that actually matters to the story. In ME2

1.Curing the Genophage.
2.Geth/Quarrians or convinced them to work together.
3. Ending. Control/Synthesis/destroy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ These are the only ones that I can think of that actually matters to the story. In ME3

Last edited:
We need to talk major decisions then I will post up the Main thread.

Talking points.

1.Rachni Queen
2.Wrex
3.The Counsel Destiny Ascension <<<< This is interesting since I was raised by Asari and have an Asari ship.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ These are the only ones that I can think of that actually matters to the story. I don't feel like who is left on Virmire matter etc. Thoughts?
1. Saved would be interesting to have a social issue on how to treat the rachni and may fit with whatever we are doing with the krogan.
2. You know my shameful position on that.
3. Dont really know, can't think of a way it would really matter so whatever
4. Virmire survivor... I think Kaiden, I liked that there was a stigma on human bionics in the first game that didn't touch on in the other games. Maybe have it come back to the fray have the sort of mass effect équivalent to mages of Dragon age and have Kaiden as the Rep of the Human biotic rights group.

Once everyone else weighs in we shall see. The Destiny Ascension is Asari I am related my ship is as well. it wont matter a crazy lot but it could be a talking point.

Mass Effect 1 Choices:
1. I always chose to save the Rachni Queen. I’ll stick with that choice here.
2. Wrex, same deal for me. I always chose keep him alive and calmed down during that mission, leaving him in good standing through the series as far as I can recall.
3. I guess save, going by past game choices of mine I chose save the council. So I’ll stick with it here too.

Mass effect 2 choices:
1. I chose and will here the help the krogan option and kept the data.
2. Yeah, I’ll pick against giving it to the illusive man.

ME1

1: Saved. Having the Rachni around as a potential problem or unlikely ally could be a lot of fun

2: Wrex lived. Though we would have some interesting conflicts if he didn’t.

3: Saved the Destiny Ascension.

ME2

1: Destroyed due to unethical practices.

2: Destroyed.

3: Destroyed as a preservation of free will.

4: Helped Liara take the mantle.

5: Completed. An interesting thread to play with.

ME3

1: Cured. The increase of the Krogan population will have interesting knock on effects, even with someone friendly like Wrex in charge.

2: Convinced them to work together. I worked too hard in game to get this outcome not to advocate for it.

3: Control. Destruction removes too much of the setting for me, and Synthesis would require a lot of consideration and world building to figure out how life is affected by the synthesis. Control preserves a lot the universe as we understand it from the main time in the trilogy.

Mass Effect 1 Choices:
1. I always chose to save the Rachni Queen. I’ll stick with that choice here.
2. Wrex, same deal for me. I always chose keep him alive and calmed down during that mission, leaving him in good standing through the series as far as I can recall.
3. I guess save, going by past game choices of mine I chose save the council. So I’ll stick with it here too.

Mass effect 2 choices:
1. I chose and will here the help the Krogan option and kept the data.
2. Yeah, I’ll pick against giving it to the illusive man.
what about the ME choices I listed in ME3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back