• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass effect 4 ( Calling all ME fans )

what about the ME choices I listed in ME3?
Hmm… guess my post was cut off. I honestly can’t remember what I chose for the Geth heretics. I probably destroyed though

But helped Liara in Shadow broker
Completed Overlord, but been a few years so memory is incomplete on this one.

ME3 Choices
1. Cured
2. Have them work together would probably be my pick.
3. Control I suppose will be my pick. Going off memory from some years back.

Last edited:
I’ll go ahead and post what I’ve got for CS. Some of our Major Decisions could impact it, so I’ll make edits as necessary.

Name: Ani
Nickname/Call Sign: Robo Doc,
Species: Artificial Intelligence
Physical Description/Picture:
tumblr_m615m0vJj31qkwdtzo1_1280.jpg

Optical display maintaining Alliance Infiltration Unit configuration
screen_shot_2013-02-25_at_2.10.06_pm.0.png

Class: Engineer
Equipment: M-90 Indra, M-358 Talon, and Savant Omni-Tool (Please Limit to 1 side arm & 1 med/heavy)
Skills: Energy Drain and Incinerate
Specialty Ammo: Cryo Ammo
Vessel:
Modified civilian shuttle
Personality: With the basis of her programing being that of an infiltration unit, Ani started out with a very changeable personality to fit the situation. After the events Reaper Invasion, Ani adopted a bubbly persona in order to seem less of a threat. She is chatty, polite, and sweet. There are times where she will say something that can be taken as earnest and naive, or deeply sarcastic. While she considers herself above the "Pinocchio Syndrome", she has developed needs for companionship and fears she doesn't seem willing to admit to. She has a strong desire to be accepted, which was the starting point for her medical profession. Though her goal to preserve life is utmost in her mind, she well understands that not all lives can be saved, and is perfectly willing to use violence in order to protect others. For years, her views and likes were changeable based on who she was dealing with, but found this to be harming to relationships and unfulfilling to herself. Setting out to find herself, she resolved to hold onto what she believes actually brings her enjoyment, including various forms of electronic music, over the top stories (from complete farcical tales, to cheesy romcoms, and gritty pulp stories), and a fascination with old clothing styles from multiple species.
History: Ani (Alliance Infiltration Unit) was constructed during the Reaper War by the Systems Alliance based off of schematics for a Cerberus designed AI in a desperate bid to deal with the all encompassing threat the Reapers posed. Assigned to N7 Operations, the AI proved to be an effective combatant in the field against a variety of enemy forces. Her team was the first to contact with and later work with a small force of Awakened Collectors, freed from Reaper control by a Leviathan. While she was tolerated by her fellow operatives, there was still some who viewed her with suspicion. This came to a head when an Alliance Soldier she had been working with attempted to hack and delete her conciseness. A former Cerberus test subject came to her aid, preventing the process from completing, but it put her out of action for the final battle on Earth as her systems were repaired.
After the end of the war, the question of what to do with Ani was discussed. It was agreed upon to remove most of her combat functionality in exchange for her getting to join the rebuilding efforts on human colonies. While she mostly helped with manual labor and engineering, her presence tended to unnerve people. She soon formed a friendship the Dr. Jayant Devi, who wasn't bothered by her. Noting that her association with the doctor seemed to be improving the public perception of her, she began taking a greater interest in Dr. Devi's work. She would be assigned to his office first as tech support, but soon started studying and picking up on medical duties as well.
With a desire to lessen public fear of AIs, Ani decided to put in for official medical training. Alliance Military were unsure of this plan at first, but okayed the transfer. Ani was fast tracked through medical school, and was officially made a MD with a few years. She served aboard a few Alliance Systems starships before being offered a position on the SVV Thessian.

Name:
Zeen'Herrel vas Talazi

Nickname/Call sign:
Zeen

Race/Species:
Quarian

Head of Cyber Security & VI Consultant

Physical description/Picture:
View attachment 982795

View attachment 982796

Class:
Infiltrator

Equipment:
M-92 Mantis, M-77 Paladin, Logic Arrest Omni Tool

Skills:
AI Hacking & Tactical Cloak

Specialty Ammo:
Anti-Armor/Synthetic ammunition

Vessel:
UT-47 Kodiak Drop shuttle (modified & improved old rust bucket found abandoned and since personally worked on by Zeen)

Personality:
Zeen can be socially awkward at times given his history of passive-aggressive methods to deal with racial prejudice and stereotypes. Finding tech and other such things more his speed and easier to deal with and sympathize in some ways. He can get along fine with the right, patient people yet doesn’t hold much expectations for non AI/Vi & synthetics with his history and patience levels these days. Zeen tends to remain reserved with new people hiding his kinder and caring side for the few who’ve achieved his trust and time to try and give people a chance. He can be funny and humorous sometimes, but very passive-aggressive overall and easily frustrated when his patience is tested with certain topics and line/boundary crossing. A strong, solo act tendencies with this one, though he tries working and playing well with others, truly he does….

Bio:
Zeen aboard his home ship years ago, grew up with the typical Quarian upbringing. Over the years since having lost touch his parents, friends and familiar folks from those days and joining a new ship and home after his pilgrimage. Zeen remains isolated personally, cut off his people due to a few issues and differences that have led to one too many problems with the higher brass. Which has led to a life beyond the Talazi taking up roles as a mercenary, tech consultant and repairman align with any other small jobs he can find while enduring years of abuse and prejudice along the way from all kinds of people and races, planets and you name it. The amount of accusations of theft has gone beyond counting amongst other name callings as a Quarian outside of his flotilla.

The relatively young man has a few years or so service within the military and special projects group onboard the home ship and amongst the flotilla however these days, he puts his experiences to use for credits. Building his reputation from scratch, taking jobs where he can find them while trying to hold himself together and endure both his illness that troubles him in many ways, while surviving the cruel world he’s witnessed beyond the flotilla and endured many a harsh treatment. Recently joining a new crew as the resident Vi consultant & cyber security head to the ships commander…. Trying to play nice and give these new mates a chance.
No personal shuttle? You don't have to I was just pointing it out.

please read before making your 1st post.

No personal shuttle? You don't have to I was just pointing it out.
I thought about going bigger and more impressive then a drop shuttle. But out of the ones I could find that seemed like the most likely that could be found abandoned and what not, fitting the characters means and opportunities. This Kodiak would likely be it.

So sorry for the late reply. Just been so busy at work. But I will work on a character soon. Wanted to say still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back