• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass effect 4 ( Calling all ME fans )

Shadow101

This story takes places 10 years after the events with the Reapers took place. We can all decided what major choices where made. IE Kill the Raycni Queen or Save her in ME 1 Give the Illusive man the Base or not in ME2. Cure the Geophage in ME3 and of course if we choose Synthesis, Control, or destroy the Reapers. ALL MAJOR choices will be discussed collectively.

We can make CS's here we CAN NOT be anyone directly in the Mass Effect francize. Now you could of Served under Zaeed in the Blue Suns. Or worked with Tali in the flotilla etc

What does everyone think? Lets make this happen. I have an Idea for a really great story I just need the choices to make the story makes sense.

Unpopular opinion we could have Wreav in charge of the krogan, genophage cured or not. Just to have to deal with expansionist krogan state.

Hmm… I don’t really have any character ideas right now. But appears a few of my rps have died or just really look that way, so as a big DA & ME fan this appeals to me. Interested

I am thinking of putting together a special task group. After the Reaper threat was finally over the chaos that brought balance was over. Thus a vacuum was formed and the dangerous species that were once in check by the Reapers now go unopposed and unchallenged. even though 10 years have passed the damage that was done was still being felt 10 years later. Military numbers are still drastically low. They probley are back up to 50% tops. Who will answer the call?

^^^This^^^ is the story I was leaning toward. Are the Reapers under control of Shepard. Is the Genophage cured. Those two decisions alone will tip the balance drastically. Without the aid of the Reapers or The Krogan we are screwed. The Krogan if we lied about the Genophage will not trust the Alliance. So they will not help us.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Name: Charles Relicton

Nickname/Call Sign: Relic

Species: Human

Physical Description/Picture

D1UhmX5WsAAQ4GT.jpg

Class- Vanguard

Equipment: Please limit to one side arm and 1 med or heavy IE shotgun, pistol unless you are a solder class.

phalanx_featured.jpg

MassEffect_03232017_00116.jpg All weapons are red and black in color

Skills: Please limit to two unless you are a biotic 3 is allowed unless you are and adept then 4 is allowed however this means you can only carry light weapons Soldiers may ONLY have 1 special skill weapons.

Skills: Vanguard Rush, Barrier, Intenerate

Specialty Ammo: 1 only unless your a soldier then you may have 2

Specialty Ammo: Intenerate

Personality: Charles is a very Loyal individual. However never take his kindness for a weakness.

History: Charles was in foster care. When he met his Mother and Father. The Asari raised him as one of their own. Charles was a very gifted biotic especially for a human. When people met him they would often joke that his biotic match those of an Asari. When he was 16 his parents were gun-down right Infront of him. They were slavers trying to abducted people into their trade. Charles managed to escape and enlisted in the Alliance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles Command Ship The SVV Thessian the alliance originally did not approve until several missions it proved it's worth. They did not approve of an Asari Ship flying Human Colors. However with Charles and The Thessian's success rate it was eventually over ruled by Asari High Command.

asari_frigate_by_euderion_d8i98is-fullview.jpg

each crew member may have a personal shuttle please make size of it realistic there doesn't need to frigate in the underbelly lol

Last edited:
Name: Talis Visari

Nickname/Call Sign: Sherlock

Species: Asari

Physical Description/Picture
db70138253989f558fd2346b229669df.jpg

Class - Sentinel

Equipment: M-12 Locust, Polaris biotic amp, Nexus brand Omni tool

Vessel:
a63_ghost_mantis_by_nach77_dbbl56c-fullview.jpg

Skills: Overload, Warp, Push

Personality: She is woman of few words but by no means shy or reserved with a direct and no-nonsense manner with a sharp sense of humour at times. She takes a careful and measured approach, always remaining level-headed, trying always to deal with matters analytical. Therefore, she rare to show any strong emotion, which can make her difficult to read. She is a caring woman, though may not appear so with her direct manner, doing anything for those she is considered close to.

Bio:
A pureblood born to farmers in an agrarian colony on Asteria, her status was never an issue due to the remoteness of the colonies and the sedentary nature of the colonist leaving precious little options for them. Life was hard enough as the planet with high temperature even at the poles where the colonies were and the work required on the farm. However, it was soon discovered she was a biotic, rare for those of the colonies and a powerful one as that. The local huntress noted this and offered her a place in their ranks when she was of age. It was certainly a change for her, a country bumpkin by asari standards, she had never thought though often dreamed to be in space. It was a tricky start, she had to learn and get used to things quickly and often enough embarrass here, but she sound found her stride and served with distinction. She was known for a keen eye for detail and analytical, as well as a powerful biotic.

However, she was not satisfied in military service, she enjoyed the sisterhood and all that but failed she was underused. Combined with the restlessness that came with maiden stage of her life, she left the huntresses and travelled earning her way as a mercenary travelling from place to place. She never stood in one place for more than a couple of years and even dipped in to criminality for excitement in the terminus systems. The criminality eventually caught up with her and soon found her way back to citadel space, starting a fresh and rekindling an old childhood dream. She always enjoyed mysteries in all the forms and liked nothing more than trying to figure them out before the book gave the answers and wanted to become a detective like the detective stories of old. Eventually she found herself with CiSec and tried to get into their investigating divisions. It took several years but finally found her niche as an investigator specializing in e-crimes. In that time she got into writing and had a moderately successful side gig as a crime writer in her spare time.

Then the situation with Reapers came along, with her military experience she fought the first battle of the citadel against the geth and even reapplied for the Asari Huntresses fighting in Thessia and latter multi-race squads doing missions all over the galaxy. She survived by the skin of her teeth and was even offered Specter status after the war which she declined hoping to go back to regular work as a detective.

Last edited:
That might work please reread my last post I added somethings. Or even friends you saved my ass I've saved yours we keep score sorta thing.

No the very bottom I added a ship a few more talking points and said every member can have a small/med personal shuttle.

Also I am in need of a Doctor/ A VI / Head of security/ My number 2 etc. keep this in mind when making your profiles.

No the very bottom I added a ship a few more talking points and said every member can have a small/med personal shuttle.
Added

That might work please reread my last post I added somethings. Or even friends you saved my ass I've saved yours we keep score sorta thing.
Which relationship between them do you prefer? Either way would help her be persuaded to join in this mission as she has sworn off military life.

Added

Which relationship between them do you prefer? Either way would help her be persuaded to join in this mission as she has sworn off military life.

As a Friend and that will work someone who can move without top brasses eyes. Kind of like Book on Discovery love that show. However you cant be a major roll like my number 2 or head of anything. Maybe you can be the Asari Ambassador on the ship or something along those lines.

As a Friend and that will work someone who can move without top brasses eyes. Kind of like Book on Discovery love that show. However you cant be a major roll like my number 2 or head of anything. Maybe you can be the Asari Ambassador on the ship or something along those lines.
Ok. Could be, hired investigative and cybercrime consultant (your very own female Sherlock Homes) and Asari rep. Maybe officially she is under the intel or security head though she is not technically part of the chain of command and answers directly to Charles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back