• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Masquerade Royalty (still looking)

AshleyBergie

Country Girl
Alright so I was thinking of doing something that has to do with royalty and masks lol This would be a romance rp but sex would be fade to black and all that. It will be a FxM rp. There can be vampires and all that in this rp just run past me what creature and ill see if it can fit into the plot nice. Both of us would be royalty so things will be fair and what not.

I am willing to play the male if I truly have to but since I have been playing a male in many of my RP I was hoping to be the female this time but I can play male.

Plot: The princess is having a ball for the Halloween month. She invites all princes and princess to the ball. The only true reason was to find a husband. When she had set up the party though the plan wasn't to find a husband. That is until her parents force her to. Some one who can rule her world with her. Otherwise she was not to take the throne. The same happens with your character. You are to find a love. A true love within the next year or your place on the throne will be given to your sibling.

PM me or comment below if you are intetested

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back