• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MASKS RPG - Easy-to-learn Teen Titans Game

....yyyesss. I was just... testing youuuuu???

Anyway, I'll send you a PM later regarding your backstory to flesh it out a bit.

Luckily I was still up then :P

That is fine with me. I just followed the prompts it gave me. I'm about to head to bed though so anything on my part will have to wait until later. I shouldn't have been up this late but my mice cages needed cleaning.

Now I'm kind of considering a Nomad, too.

Edit: Or Brain or Bull or Nova. I'm probably just going to wait for everyone else.

Last edited:
Posted my sheet a while ago. Is there an OoC thread up? Just so we don't keep posting in the recruitment thread like dorks.

Now I'm kind of considering a Nomad, too.

Edit: Or Brain or Bull or Nova. I'm probably just going to wait for everyone else.
If you need help deciding, Bull or Nova are plenty of fun and probably fit nicely into the whole “buncha weirdo delinquents with superpowers” vibe that the Janus and Reformed characters we have already are giving off

If you need help deciding, Bull or Nova are plenty of fun and probably fit nicely into the whole “buncha weirdo delinquents with superpowers” vibe that the Janus and Reformed characters we have already are giving off
I just have a lot of character ideas to sort through. I'm prone to indecision.

Wondertainment Wondertainment cool thanks for letting me join I have multiple ideas though so I'll let you pick what you think best fits the game.

A delinquent who was forced into transforming into a fish like creature and that causes his delinquency out of being stronger than his unpowered classmates but still being an outsider.

A delinquent who stole daggers that let him teleport to them and they can teleport to him, similar to the previous Deliquent but without transformed vibes.

A nova who controls water, it rains when his emotional state goes out of wack to the point where its dangerous

Wondertainment Wondertainment now that I think about it I'll go the nova because it can differ enough and the team lacks a freak core character
hello walter from doge

I was kinda planning for my character to gain weather manipulation abilities later on but I can deal to avoid overlap

Also Moonbow hates rain so this will be extremely funny

Yeah no need to worry he doesn't control the weather exactly. Hes more standard water bender type thing the rain is just a calling sign of him losing emotional control and therefore control of his powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back