• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 ⋆★ [ closed ]

constellation

𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋
[class=bg]margin: auto; height: 600px; width: 590px; border: 1px solid #888888; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/nL4BdNP.jpg')[/class] [class=border]margin: 20px; height: 559px; width: 548px; border: 1px solid #888888; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6);[/class] [class=header]height: 32px; width: 548px; border-bottom: 1px solid #888888; background: rgba(255, 241, 208, 0.6); line-height: 32px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 10px;[/class] [class=border2]margin: 20px; height: 484px; width: 506px; border: 1px solid #888888;[/class] [class=imgheader]position: absolute; height: 152px; width: 506px; border-bottom: 1px solid #888888; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/LYfJZq3.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover;[/class] [class=nav]position: absolute; margin: auto; top: 111px; border-top: 1px solid #888888; height: 40px; width: 506px; line-height: 40px; background-color: rgba(238, 238, 238, 0.75); text-align: center; letter-spacing: 3px[/class] [class=tab]color: #4f4e4e; display: inline-block; font-size: 12px; margin: 0px 25px;[/class] [class=body]color: black; margin-top: 152px; height: 172px; width: 490px; border-bottom: 1px solid #888888; background-color: #f6f6f6; padding: 13px 0px 13px 16px; overflow: hidden;[/class] [class=footerleft]float: left; height: 101px; width: 200px; padding: 16px 15px; background-color: rgba(238, 238, 238, 0.75); border-right: 1px solid #888888;[/class] [class=footerright]float: right; height: 109px; width: 255px; background: #fff1d0; padding: 12px 10px 12px 10px; line-height: 1.2;[/class] [class=smallimg]float: left; width: 80px; height: 80px; border: 5px solid #f6f6f6; outline: 1px solid #888888; margin: 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 172px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 150px; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.3; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=firstletter]width: 40px; text-align: center; display: block; float: left; padding: 12px 0px; background: #000000; color: #fff1d0; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 14px; margin: 0px 5px 1px 0px;[/class] [class=link]font-size: 40px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-align: center; font-style: italic;[/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} plot) (show tabsContentPlot) if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} countries) (show tabsContentCountries) [/script] [class name=tab state=hover] font-style: italic; [/class] [div class=bg][div class=border][div class=header]masked[/div] [div class=border2][div class=imgheader][div class=nav][div class="tab tab1"]plot[/div][div class="tab tab1"]rules[/div][div class="tab tab3"]countries[/div][/div][/div] [div class=body][div class="tabsContent tabsContentPlot"][div class=scroll]Eight countries. At war constantly; five hundred years prior. The royal families that ruled over each country held a meeting; discussing how they could bring peace to the seven seas once more. A decision finally made. A new law is written. The firstborn to the king and queen of every country, every hundred years, was to marry the firstborn of another country. Royals and nobles of the country gather together for a ball, however, the ball can only be held after each of their firstborn child to the king and queen have officially reached their eighteenth birthday. The ball is held to announce the beginning of the month that the royal children are given to get to know their selected partner. But, they don't know who their partner is. Nor do they get to choose. The catch is, that they select their partner by choosing a mask out of four colours. Black. White. Brown. Gold. Can they find love in a fate already chosen for them?[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules" style="display: none;"][div class=scroll]01. Follow all RPNation rules. Respect everybody, no erotic content or extreme gore. Be mature with sensitive matters. 02. This is NOT a first-come, first-serve roleplay. I will be accepting seven characters who I think will be a great addition to the storyline. That being said, there are also no specific roles and you may create your character however you wish. 03. The eight countries are completely fictional and you will get to choose which country your character comes from, however, only one character will be chosen for each country. 04. The partners will be completely random. Nobody gets to choose. The selection will be done by choosing a mask. I will be sending a private message to each individual where you will be given the option to choose out of four masks. Of course, this too will be first-come, first-serve. I will explain furthermore when characters have been accepted. 05. The pairings will be male x female. However, this does not prevent characters from being any other sexuality, for example - bisexual. 06. You must post at least once or twice a week in the in-character thread - this may change depending on the level of activity once the roleplay has begun. 07. This is a literate roleplay. Therefore, I expect to see detail in posts - a word count of approximately 500 words (including dialogue and detail) is required. 08. It is required that you have discord in order to participate in the out of character chat and stay up to date with important information. Once the characters have been accepted, I will send out the invitation link by private message. 09. If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask and let me know which country you'd like to apply for![/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentCountries" style="display: none;"][div class=scroll][div class=firstletter][/div]Alfaria is the central country - the mortar that holds the other countries together, and links them to each other. The main parts of the island are paved with narrow streets and shrouded by tall, buildings, and the island itself is mostly populated by early residents. The island is divided into two central parts - the Eastside and the Westside - and has drawn a fine line between the two of them, seeing as the East Side is mostly populated by the wealthier residents, while the West Side is just the opposite. Once moving away from the Main Square and towards the outskirts of the island, you can find the beach, as well as over-looking cliffs and various other landforms. Alfaria offers a rather normal and comfortable lifestyle and seems to be a 'constant' among the other countries. Meetings are held in Alfaria whenever the royals want to get together. - [ taken by me. ] [div class=firstletter][/div]Sleynia is the whimsical country -- where the night is more alive than the day. Here, where men and women roam freely, dancing the night away. It is the largest of the countries (or at least, it spans the most distance) and while that may seem troublesome, there are so many quick and/or instantaneous ways of travelling it very rarely causes any inconvenience to the residents. The royal palace is the central area of Sleynia, homing quite a large portion of its area. It is surrounded by a river with a bridge for those that deem to enter. Wherever you go in the lively country, chances are you'll find something of interest. [div class=firstletter][/div]Osmurg is by far the wealthiest of the eight. It is one of the world's leading financial countries with it's advanced and extravagant buildings. There’s not much in the way of greenery or natural wildlife, but the fantastic attractions and huge skyscrapers more than makeup for it. Everyone residing there is most likely born with a silver spoon in their mouths, though no one can really surpass the amount of wealth the royal family carries. The crime rate tends to be the lowest in Osmurg, however, rumours say that this is due to the fact that people can buy their way out of things. Nobody ever really knows other than those living in Osmurg. [div class=firstletter][/div]Despite Osmurg having extravagant skyscrapers, Atrya is by far the most beautiful of the eight countries. It is the most visited destination by tourists. Atrya features beautiful areas of high cultural interest, beaches and seaside resorts, ski resorts, and rural regions that many enjoy for their beauty and tranquillity. Summer and winter are the busiest seasons - people pay large sums of money just to visit and take photos here. [div class=firstletter][/div]Graile is one of the top-performing countries in reading literacy, maths and sciences with the average student scoring extremely high and has one of the worlds highest educated labour forces. It is well known for its high feverish outlook on education, where its obsession with education has been called "education fever". An average child's life revolves around education as pressure to succeed academically is deeply ingrained in their heads from an early age. Not having a university degree carries a major stigma as those who lack a formal university degree are often looked down upon others. However, because of this, the best doctors, lawyers, and other jobs tend to be found in Graile. [div class=firstletter][/div]Wheso is known and considered to be the superior country in the field of technology among others. This country has been on the talks for their fascinating technological and scientific inventions and is the second wealthiest country. Wheso would not be very well invested in technology if years ago they had not found mines containing plenty of gold, silver and other ores underground. [div class=firstletter][/div]Singers, actors, musicians and all talented people are born here - unless you're an outsider that moved to become famous. Zesna entertainment including dramas, films, and popular music has created a significant financial boost to their economy. The phenomenon has swept many countries making Zesna a major soft power as an exporter of popular music and entertainment. [div class=firstletter][/div]Beflaurus has enslaved tastebuds over centuries with its exquisite and zesty flavours. Beflaurus cuisine is noted for its regional diversity, an abundance of difference in taste, and is known to be the most popular, wielding strong influence abroad. The main reason people come here is to enjoy the great food Beflaurus offers. The best chefs live here, and the best restaurants are made here. Dishes and recipes are often inspired by local and family traditions rather than created by chefs - this being one of the main reasons for the increase in popularity - due to its 'homey' feeling.[/div][/div][/div] [div class=footerleft][div class=smallimg]
zeXcu1t.jpg
[/div][div class=smallimg]
jwr4ozR.jpg
[/div][/div][div class=footerright][div class=link]sign up... here[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div]

Last edited:
definitely interested! i adore the detail you've put into the countries. i'm particularly interested in graile!

ahhh this is so cute ?? super interested in beflaurus or osmurg !

oooooh! aaaaaaah!

this looks incredible! i absolutely adore the roleplay and the concept! i’m really intrigued!

Last edited:
I hate that I shouldn’t be here
but i love the concept so much huhuhu
thank god you made a rp about this bc i was thinking of something similar too

note for all - i’m going to be posting the character sign up thread soon, i’ll be sure to tag everyone when i do! c:

OH MY GODDDD THIS IDEA IS SO AWESOME I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I HAVE TO JOIN

sorry for the caps, just very enthusiastic. Think I will be going with Graille ^^

Oh, how DARE you make the exact type of RP that is always at the back of my mind! Too tempting!

I'm absolutely ready for another active RP, Sleynia has captured my attention. (So much so, I believe I already have a pretty solid idea of what character I'd like to create.)

Oh, how DARE you make the exact type of RP that is always at the back of my mind! Too tempting!

I'm absolutely ready for another active RP, Sleynia has captured my attention. (So much so, I believe I already have a pretty solid idea of what character I'd like to create.)
ooooops, my bad hehe.

glad to have you on board c:
cs is already up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back