Masakazu W. Fuma ( Tora 虎 Syndicate Leader )

SidTheSkid

♠ I am the one who posts. ♠
Roleplay Type(s)
Name:
Masakazu W. Fuma

Alias/Title/Nickname(s):
Mister Murder, Tokyo District Devil, and Others.

30, (January 18, ????) Capricorn ~ Daily Horoscope for Masakazu Fuma
. “You’re most likely to violently skewer someone over a slice of cake.”

Sexuality:
Pansexual.

Crush/Lover:
N/A.

Race:
Partial Human ~ Cybernetic Human (Eh, not sure if it would be gifted if you take his speed in account, his body modifications have made his movements quite fast.)

Appearance:

(Height: 6’0, Weight: 184lbs.)
(Notable Features: Hazel eyes, Light Chestnut colored hair, Stocky build, Surgical scars along midsection, and unique facial hair.)
Crazy_man.jpg

Tora 虎 Syndicate Boss

Social Class:
Exceptionally Wealthy, his felonious influence has spread into the roots of Hell City. Human trafficking, Smuggling of drugs, and Paid-murder. There’s nothing that Tora Syndicate doesn’t sink their greedy fingers into in order to make a quick buck here and there.

Affiliation:
Tora 虎 Syndicate (Yakuza)

Oyabun (Big Boss ~ Father.)

Feline critters. (Despite his hatred for specific animals, he thoroughly enjoys being around cats! Especially his own white-hued British Shorthair.)

Electro Swing. (Nothing he enjoys more than busting some ridiculous dance moves while he makes his henchmen forcibly applaud him to avoid aggravating Masakazu.)

Cartoons. (Masakazu is relatable to that of a child in some ways, he enjoys very colorful things and being preoccupied with kid’s shows. Mainly taking interest in slapstick comedy such as Tom & Jerry.)

Savagery, Cruelty, Barbarity! (People tend to interpret comedy in different ways but he finds humor in brutally assaulting someone and even torturing them.)

Moola, Cheddar, Money. (How else is he suppose to afford his pristine clothes and fancy jewelry that he so adores?)

Dislikes:
Boredom. (His attention-span is one of his weakest allies as he’ll find random things to preoccupy himself with and even that won't be enough.)

Minions disobeying him. (Masakazu takes disobedience as a challenge to his rule and therefore hates it when someone challenges him but on the other hand he loves to see the outcome, usually resorting in that person’s death.)

Being Insulted. (One of the biggest mistakes someone could make is insulting Masakazua. Usually this’ll make him go into a frenzy depending on his mood.)

Interruptions. (Although it depends on Masakazua, you inform him of bad news when he’s mashing his controller in an intense fighting game on his console, it’ll probably end with a controller being wedged through someone’s eye-socket.)

Fears:
He’s absolutely terrified of Dogs. (As a child, Masakazu had nothing against his fellow canine companions except when he made the unfortunate mistake of climbing over a fence and receiving a nasty bite from a Doberman Pinscher.)

Personality:
Masasuka is somewhat of a ticking time-bomb ready to go off any second, with a personality as multi-layered as his, it’s rather puzzling to figure out who he really is at times as he’s an unpredictable force and nobody has ever taken the time to get to know him personally and who would? He’d probably want to chop all the digits off of your hand, even if you thought out your words carefully. His men consider him to be a muscular individual who is plagued with the mind of a mere child as he shows a very vivid imagination and has hobbies that include watching cartoons and doing ordinary child things except for running a syndicate.

Nonetheless his mob of ruthless gangsters show him endless respect even with this childish behavior, fear of death, torture, and having their families executed will make anyone desperate to appease him and Masasuka enjoys seeing the convulsing expression on someone’s face when they screw-up, he’s someone that absolutely gluttons the idea of punishment, he’s even made arrangements to have one of his warehouses to have an underground arena, like that of a Roman coliseum where those that have defied him would battle out for freedom or die trying. Overall Masasuaka is a complete madman with a faulty switch that’s wired to his emotions. It’s best to get on his good side, that’s if he even has one.

Backstory:
Masasuka wasn’t always reckoned to be “Evil” as a matter of fact, he was the exact opposite. Growing up as a lone child, Mr.Fuma and Mrs.Fuma treated Masasuka as their pride and enjoy but of course, being the only child would be quite the pampering experience, despite living in mediocre conditions they were able to afford a few luxurious things here and there and even some nifty contraptions that made daily living a breeze. Their son always aspired to be better than the average-joe, Masasuka had dreams of being more than they could even imagine but not all things are destined to happen, as there’s no such thing as “Perfect.”

Years later he graduated and achieved his diploma, even getting scholarships to prestigious schools for his exemplary grades but that all somehow changed as life went down the drain for him. Masasuka was so close to victory and it was all twisted by unfortunate events that had him work for an unbearable law-firm where he had to organize paperwork for a pathetic salary that barely put bread on the table or paid most of his debt. Days had passed and everlasting hatred had boiled inside the once pride-filled child and unfortunately he decided that taking his life would be the only option for him.

One fateful day, Masasuka went into a fit of rage at his desk job and managed to get himself fired which sent him over the edge and made him attempt to take his own life by crashing through one of the office windows and plummeting 300 feet to his demise, but miraculously he survived and was transferred to a hospital nearby where he underwent emergency surgery and experimental augmentations that would enhance his daily performances so that he would be able to live a normal life. And for a moment, Mister Masasuka was a brand new man and felt on top of the world but misfortune struck yet again as the prefrontal lobe augmentation had malfunctioned, sending debilitating shocks through his brain and causing a switch in his personality as well as other side effects.

He was sent into a spiralling abyss of insanity, three days later he gained an insatiable thirst for bloodlust once he deliberately pushed someone out in front of traffic, he had claimed his first victim and he wanted not only victims for his wrath but a purpose for it. He started an organization known as the Tora Syndicate which soon gained members of lower class individuals wishing to start a new beginning through greed and sin.

Hell City was a grand opportunity to flourish the Tora Syndicate and it truly was, soon Masasuka was the head of one of the most terrifying criminal organizations known to man, spreading fear and terror through the hearts of many in return for the mighty dollar. Although the Tora Syndicate isn’t all about violence, but domination and numbers as well. The more that are profiting them, the better.

Gear/Weapons:
Fixed Hand Forged Tanto blades (Modified Carbon steel.)

(Pretty much anything he can get his hands on.)

Concealed AKS-47U within suit-jacket.

Strengths:
Power in Numbers! (Best benefit of being a Crime-lord is that you get a whole bunch of lackeys to beat the ever loving hell out of anyone that questions your rule.)

Pain resistance/Durability. (Going hand to hand with someone who’s 90% Titanium alloy would probably be a bad idea unless you want to keep your fingers in-tact.)

Unpredictable. (Not only does this affect his fighting style but it benefits him as he can always get the drop on his enemies.)

Connections. (Since Mr.Fuma is the head of the Tora family, it’ll be clear that he’d be associated with other criminal organizations.)

Weaknesses:
Poor Strategist. (He isn’t exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. *Insert Allstar lyrics.*)

Headstrong. (He’ll often charge into situations that require thought, getting a few of his men killed in the process.)

Anger issues (Rarely this’ll happen when someone sends a negotiator or messenger expecting a treaty or alliance. Unknowingly having certain words that result in an explosion of rage from Mr.Fuma.)

Fighting Style:
Mixed Martial Arts
Muay Thai / Boxing / Street Brawler (Combination) (“He fights like a monster!”)

Aura Ability:
N/A (Not Gifted)

Skills:
~ Mixed Martial Arts ~
Physical Augmentations (Speed, Strength, and Endurance. All of which were enhanced by these augmentations and titanium placements of plates, rods, etc. Notably his momentum in defensive/offensive fighting have significantly improved, making him very dangerous.)

Highly proficient with a blade.

Absolutely Merciless.

Achievements/Crimes Committed:
- Bribery, Drug smuggling, Human trafficking, Prostitution, Homicide, Arms dealing, etc.
The Tora Syndicate is responsible for 30% of all crimes in Hell City. However these statistics come from previous gang members that have been discovered.

Theme Song:

Relationships With Other Characters:

Miss Bernkastel ~ Close-friend and VIP ally, Masakazu has a secret crush on this one because of her crazed ways.
(More to come.)
Extras:
N/A

Last edited:
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Aye since i'm dumb, i'm just double-checking that you've accepted my CS. Not sure if a like meant it was all set and ready to go! :closed eyes open smile: Tell me if there's anything that needs changes too.

Eldarkon Eldarkon I'm assuming with Rouge Reaper? I'm sure that would make quite the interesting friendship, i'm sure there'd be a bit of weird interaction with both of them since Shisha seems to be more of a serious character.

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Aye since i'm dumb, i'm just double-checking that you've accepted my CS. Not sure if a like meant it was all set and ready to go! :closed eyes open smile: Tell me if there's anything that needs changes too.

Eldarkon Eldarkon I'm assuming with Rouge Reaper? I'm sure that would make quite the interesting friendship, i'm sure there'd be a bit of weird interaction with both of them since Shisha seems to be more of a serious character.
Yep. A like means accepted

And I say an alliance between the Tora Syndicate and Devicto Mortis
Of course, both Tora syndicate and Devicto Mortis seem absolutely bonkers. It'd only be sensible that both of them would have a connection between each other. Since Marsakazu's organization has a high-body count when it comes to crime, maybe they'll make transactions in arms dealing and human trafficking. (Since Devicto Mortis steal souls and create thralls out of the lifeless bodies.)

Nice. Wanna start off our characters with them talking to each other? It would fit into the story quite well

Eldarkon Eldarkon Nice. Wanna start off our characters with them talking to each other? It would fit into the story quite well

Absolutely, but first i'll make an Organization page for the Tora Syndicate and i'll add you to Hitmen, or potentialities since the deal between them isn't secure yet.

Well, my character has no alliances. He works for himself and only himself, so he'll prob be working with many other crime lords and organizations. Maybe even some that are your enimeies.

Well, my character has no alliances. He works for himself and only himself, so he'll prob be working with many other crime lords and organizations. Maybe even some that are your enimeies.

Ah, that's fine. I'll make my first post here in an hour or so, then your character can feel free to drop in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back