SGXxpiU.png

?
 " My full name is Lady Mary Lucrezia Winter. " 
.. ?

" I'm 25 years old. "
ℌ ?
" I'm 5'4. "
?
" I'm slim, I don't think my body can take much pain...I think I'm chubby, though. I tend to only eat fruits and vegetables. I can eat meat never tried, though. I've been told that I'm an oval-shaped face, long black hair, hazel eyes, and a creamy fair complexion. "

?

" My father is a very wealthy man, both my parents in fact. Currently, I am not allowed to engage in any type of labor. "
?

" I am a girl that was born with a silver spoon, I accidentally made an undesirable wish and my whole family gets in trouble. My father Clark Winter is being chased by the police, my father hid and left our family of course warning us beforehand. He didn't mention what he had done, but that all his money is gone just vanished. It was soon found out that my father's money belonged to others, that I was living and eating with others peoples money. Stolen money, my grandma decided right away to leave because we were also illegal and the whole village was looking for us. While we were running being chased by the armed men...we got into the carriage that was driven by one of our dearest friends...I fell off. At that moment it was clear they couldn't stop, so I ran after them, tried to get back on there. My grandma said to keep running and that if I didn't make it I needed to stay hidden. It didn't work-it wasn't working I wasn't fast enough. The armed men were catching up to me so I did the only thing I could think of I took another route, they followed of course but after a while, they stopped, turning around...to be honest, I had no idea this is Gham. "
?

" I'm a B+ Isn't that a weird question to ask someone you've just me? "

:

" My mother describes me as being headstrong, and strong in general. My father described me as being so talkative and free with words as a child. I do tend to be talkative, don't I? I think I'm a very open person in general. "

ℌ:

" My childhood was a bit lavished you could say, I had everything handed to me on a silver plate and there was nothing wrong with that I loved it of course. I had a loving family...that thought way too highly of themselves. Growing up there were certain people I could and absolutely could not be seen with, people of the lower class I wasn't allowed to interact with even those on the same level as I was. My family gained that type of reputation, we were a noble family that was close to the royal family. To me, it seemed that my family was living in the past. I spent most of my life going to school and staying home with my mother and grandma. Even though I disagreed with my family on so many levels we were pretty close. That if one were to disappear we wouldn't know what to do. We also never kept any secrets that's why we were shocked when the head of the family, my father claimed that the money we had been living off of our whole lives wasn't ours of generations our family has had wealth, unimaginable  millions and billions...we were stunned and the worst part is he told us this in a letter and in that very letter to run away. We were considered criminals runaways, it was either a cell or running away. So we did the only thing we could do and just left I packed my belongs and we were off. We were so close, it wasn't until the very end when I fell off the carriage with my belongings it was a funny sight to see, either way, I ran after holding my bag...I didn't make it I knew I wouldn't make it so the only chose was to take another route. 

SGXxpiU.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back